Surprise!

☆East meets West☆

Poster for this chapter: http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2605/chap16.jpg

(I know its plain..T-T im sorry.. im just a begginer) 

~~~~

"Its Rena's birthday today.. what should we do?! Ughh my head is hurting!" Akari said as she rolled from reisya's couch waiting for her to finish packing her lunch before they leave.

'Omo I almost forgot about that! Wait we already have something in mind..." reisya said as she just finished packing her lunch.

"Really? We do? What is it?" Akari's face lit up.

"Yup we sure do. Hold on I'll check with kou." Reisya then took out her phone n started dialing while she gave akari her house key to lock the house.

They entered reisya car n she started the engine when kou finally answered her phone.

*phone convo*

K: moshi moshi.. reisya?

R: hai. Ano are we still doing plan A for today?

K: plan A?...

R: yeah its Rena's birthday

K: oh yeah of course. I thought you ment something else.

R: okay. Oh did someone tell Seri bou the plan yet? K: umm you know what I have no idea. Hmm I'll check. Let me call her.

R: kk. Bye.

~ends~

Kou hungs up and started dialing Seri's number while she drove on her way to school. 

~Phone convo~

S: Kou.. whats up? 

K: hey um.. did anyone tell you Plan A for today?

S: oh yes ma'am someone already did. Momo said something about you being busy so its fine. 

K: huh? what? ... 

S: *cough* (Rena: Ne ne Hi kou~~)

K: oh haha okay i got it. tell her i said hi. 

S: k i will (Rena, Kou said hi.)

K: okay well bye. talk to you two later. 

S: kk

~End convo~

"So what did Kou want?" Rena asked while playing Angry Birds in her phone. 

"Oh nothing much. she just wanted to tell me that she wont be able to come with us to the hospital today.." Seri tried to hide what they really talked about. 

"Ahhh why wont you Die pig!... Oh okay.. wait she was going to come with us?" She asked still not looking away from her phone.. 

"Yeah.. she asked me last night if she could go.. but change of plans. " Seri said as she turned to the parking lot. 

"Oh.. okay.. This level is annoying!!!... oh and ummm did she say anything else?" Rena asked finally stopped playing and looked up while ubuckling her seat belt and getting out of the car. 

"No.. why was there something she was suppose to say?" Seri asked as she knows what Rena was waiting for but instead didnt want to make herself look susupisious. 

"oh.. no not really." Rena's then had a little of a dissapointed look on her face but she tried not to show it. Seeing that even Seri forgot to say Happy Birthday to her. 

The two entered the school with silence, but as the other three Reysia, Yuki, and Akari came and met up with them they broke the silence. 

"So guess what Me and Reysia are doing today?!?!" Akari said as she started jumping up and down Rena's face lit up. 

"What are you going to do?" She asked with excitement. 

"Were going to go to the movies to watch something.. tho i have no idea what.. but were going with some of the guys! its going to be awesome!" She rambled as again Rena looked dissapointed and stopped talking. 

"Ohh.. why arn't you going with them Yuki?" Seri asked as she looked at Yuki 'confused'.

"I got a project due tomorrow and I havnt even started on it yet... so I'm forcing Shiori to help me with it. bwahaha" She said with an evil smile on her face. 

"Oh. haha okay." Seri laughed as the 5 migrated to the cafeteria to get something to eat for breakfast.

~Rena's POV~

The entire day was as usual boring!..

Im alittle dissapointed that none of my friends rememebered my birthday.. and everyone has plans to do something else.

I have been thinking about why they havnt said anything about it and it got to the point that i had to go to the bathroom and silently cry to releave some out. 

Its not a big deal that they didnt say happy birthday..Other people that im not even close to said happy birthday to me.. somehow... it just didnt feel right. 

I met up with Seri at the end of the day and we headed straight home. 

She decided to come to my house since my parents weren't home and she didnt want me to be alone and the fact that i looked like i didnt feel good. 

I wanted to be alone and not do anything but soak aournd.. but Seri being there for me somewhat made me feel at ease and not alone. 

She finished her homework at my house and we were watching a scary movie.

As soon as a scary part was on her phone suddenly rang.. which made both of us jump. 

"Oh.. hold on.." She said as she paused the move and took the call.

"ne.. ne... ne.. but... okay.. i got it.. okay.... bye" was all she said.. She sounded alittle dissapointed and i wanted to know why.

"Ne Seri chan who was that?" I asked her in curiosity. 

"Ano.. Nina called me and told us to go to the hospital...." She said as she bowed her head down as if something bad had happened. 

"What?!  Lets go!! come on!" I said.. i have no idea but my heart just jumped as soon as i heard about the hospital.. and i wanted to run to the hospital but it was far away and Seri has a car. 

I jumped in the car as well as Seri and we drove off and arrived at the Hospital. 

The both of us ran in the hospital and up the stairs. The bad thing was that the floor we were trying to reach was at the 12th floor and the elevator was faster. 

Seri then entered the 5th floor and dragged me in there. We stopped at the elevator and she pressed the button going up. 

"Its so much easier and less tiring going to the elevator Rena." She said sarcastically as we entered the elevator tho it wasnt the 12th floor she pressed 14th floor. 

"Ano.. Seri chan its the 12th floor" I said in confusion on what she was doing, but the second i said that we passed 12th floor. 

"Oh yeah. woops." She said as she pressed 15th floor and the roof top.

She then got a text saying that "Everything is Fine" and told me to calm down. 

I was already calm but when i saw the text i became at ease. 

We stopped at the 14th floor and 15th.. then up to the roof top. 

Seri went out of the elevator and said "Why don't we take some fresh air. I know The three would not like it if we walk in there still worried and not calm." She does have a good point as i stepped out of the elevator and we walked to the door of the roof top. 

I opened the door and it was dark out side... We walked a couple of steps when people started popping out of no where. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENA!"  They all said in sync. 

It was everyone...... my eyes started getting wattery as all 23 of them were there.. looking gooffy with party hats, party poppers and those party horns or something.. i cant really remember what they were called but who cares!

They all hugged me one by one as i started crying. I cant express how mad and happy i was at the same time. Mad because i dont like suprises and they have never done that to me... and they also got me believing that they didint remember my brithday. 

Happy because.. well.. you know why. 

Fire works started covering the dark sky. It was very colorful as we all watched the fire works. 

I was so happy.. but then someone tapped my shoulder. As i turned around i remembered the smell of that colonge. 

"Onii-chan!!!!!!!" I screamed with happyness as my eyes started to get wattery again and hugged him tightly. 

"Happy Birthday my sweet little sister." Tomohisa nii-chan wisphered in my ear as i hugged him alittle tighter. 

"I cant believe your here!" I said as i broke the hug. 

"Well.. My its my princess big One Six.. i would never miss it to the world!" He said with a smile and hugged me again. 

"Arigatou. Nii-chan." I said with a smile... Words can not express how much it ment to have my older brother be there for me.. and only for me For my birthday.. I was so happy! 

After the fireworks we all went to the three's hospital bedroom. 

It was so cute where there were hello kitty cups, napkins, and everything.

I gave Kwangmin and the other two a hug when i saw the room. 

Im guessing that the girls helped the three out but it was just the fact that they were willing to make their hospital room filled with pink and purple and hello kitty. it made me smile. 

The 5 older guys came in with Ryutaro holding a cute hello Kitty cake as for the rest were carrying gifts. 

http://data.whicdn.com/images/16727017/tumblr_ltl0mk38CA1qjzvcco1_500_large.jpg

It made all of us laugh at how the 5 were carrying the gifts.. they look like a bunch of weaklings... And ryutaro in the middle trying not to fall. 

It was an amazing night! I thought it was the best birthday i could ever ask for!

I came home with my brother and Seri helping me with the gifts and before i could even get in the house my parents took the gifts off of my hand and again it was a small little party. 

My parents had bags of gifts for me and it was a simple dinner and my mom had cooked all of my favorite foods and my dad was actually home.. it was like a family reunion.. of course Seri was like part of the family so it was amazing. 

All in all today was the best day of my life!!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So this was more like all about Rena.. i am so sorry..T-T... but i did mention that Rena's birthday was coming up so this was about her birthday..

But i'll make up for that because the next chapters are about partners..(: 

So .. yeah.. im so sorry... about not being able to update.. i honestly had writers block as they say it now-a-days. and i had lots of things to do for school and everything... but we have 4 days of no school!!! so yes!!!!!! i get to catch up and update this story..

i feel so bad i havnt been able to update. but anyways.. you guys like the poster for this chapter?

I did.. bwahaha.. I made it.. i just love editing.. so guess what that means?!?! everyone will have a poster in their own chapter.. bwhahaha!!

sorry if it wont look nice but i will try my very best!!!!!!

anyways i hope this chapter was okay..

on to write the next chap n do the poster(: 

Comments are Loved <3

~Rena