Trying to look but.. why am i with you?! Part 2

☆East meets West☆

~Chinen n Ryutaro~

Ryutaro and Chinen were in a restaurant drinking bubble tea.

"Hmm.. i dont even know where they could be at..." Chinen said as he playfully swung his legs back n fourth.

"Me either.." Ryutaro said as he drank some more bubble tea. He then stopped and stared in space.

"Ryutaro? Ryutaro... Ryyuuuutttaaarrooooo~~~" CHinen noticed that he was at gazed and started calling him while waving his hand trying to get Ryutaros attention.

Ryutaro finally snapped out of it 5 minutes later.

"What?" He looked at Chinen who had the What-the-heck? look on his face.

"GOsh... its hard talking to you.. what are you thinking about?" Chinen asked as he came closer to ryutaros face as if Ryutaro was about to say a secret.

"Why are you so close to me?" Ryutaro asked out of the sudden.

"Well.. i thought you were gonna say something..." Chinen said as he got out of Ryutaros face.

"We cant just sit around here.. lets go try to find them??" Ryutaro said as soon as he stood up.

"UN!" Chinen became more energetic.

The boys left leaving their drinks... n soon enough they came back to the table.

"After we finish drinking this.." Ryutaro said taking a sip.

"Yeah..." Chinen agreed drinking his bubble tea as well.

~Nina And Hikaru~

"Why is it so hard to look for those two?!" Hikaru yelled out of frustration.

"Why am i with you anyways..." Nina let out a sigh and mumbled.

"Can you not yell.... im frustrated to but you dont see me yelling." Nina told Hikaru while they were still walking entering a place full of Hello Kitty thinking the two would be there.

 

But yet again... No Hope.

"Well their not in here.. okay lets sit down and Nina brainstorm.. where they could be at?" Hikaru said tired of walking around.

The two sat on a hello kitty bench out side the store as Nina started thinking.

"hmmm lets call up some people who knows the two." She said while taking out her phone and started roaming through her contacts.

"Yeah.. thats a smart thing to do." Hikaru said.

~Yabu and Kou~

The two have been running everywhere..

Never stopped to sit or think.. they just looked and looked everwhere.

Yabu then slowed down and couldnt keep up with Kou who was still running as fast as she was when they started running.

"Kou... wait.. up... " He said out of breath.

Kou then stopped to look at him.. at already on the ground breathing really hard.. sweating.

"Are you okay?" She asked him while running to where he was lying.

"Your not tired?" He managed to asked while looking up at her. 

"Oh.. not really... " She then Sigh "Okay.. i guess we could rest for alittle bit." She said as she helped him up and went next to a store that had steps and sat on the steps.

As soon as the two sat down her phone started rigning.

"Its Eva.." She said looking at the name and answered it.

~Eva and Inoo~

The two were walking looking around while suddenly Eva's phone rang.

She took her phone out of her back pocket and looked at the caller id.

It was Nina.

"Hello? Nina?"  she answered

Nina: Hey Eva! A friend said that they have seen the two.

Eva: Where??

N: They said they saw the two running around the Northern Lan Hospital.. the one near the school

E: have you informed the others?!

N: Not yet.. im about to.

E: okay then i'll called kou and the others while you called the younger ones.

N: Sounds like a plan.

E: we'll be headed to the hospital.. see you later.

N: yeah. bye

Eva then hung up and automatically called Kou.

Eva and Inoo then ran to the parking lot as the two made their way to the hospital.

~Hospital~

The group met up at the lobby of the hospital.

They then made their way to the front desk.. and all started talking.. making a scene.

Everyone started looking at the group as the front desk lady yelled out of frustration of how loud they were.

"CAN ALL OF YOU BE QUIET!"

From shock they all fell quiet.

"Now please.. one at a time." She then said.

Nina then stepped up and asked her.

"Have you seen two girls running here?" She asked as Raisya showed a picture of the two of them.

"Um yeah.. tho they just asked us about some boys and left." She said as the others looked at her.

"What?! Where could they possibly be?" Akari said looking sad.

As the group started talking again.

"Please!" The nurse yelled.. and they all looked at her.

"They might be on some other hospital.. given the fact that they were looking for someone." The nurse said as the guards shoo them out.

"Ugh! what hospital should we look at now?!" Chinen whined.

"Dont worry... isnt there another hospital near the school?" Keito asked as the others looked at him.

"Oh yeah! there is... its some university hospital." Yuki remembered.

They all started going to their own cars and headed to the other hospital.

~MCU Hospital~

One by one the cars started parking.

And they all ran inside.

"Hello.. How may we help you?" The nurse at the front desk asked.

"Um.. yes.. have you seen these two girls?" Reisya asked while taking the picture out and showed the nurse.

"Oh yes.. um they were looking for three boys..." She said.

"Well.. Are they here?" Momo asked her.

"Yes. the last time i saw them they entered.." She said.

"Well... Where?" Shiori asked impatiantly.

"In the patients room." She then replied.

"Where is the room?!" Yamada asked kind of irritated of the nurses answer.

"Im sorry sir..  I cant give out information" She then said with a fake smile.

"But you just gave the two information.. so why not give us the information?!" Takaki said getting mad at the nurse.

"they are in room 201B..." Another Nurse had in and told them

"Thank you!" Yabu said thanking the nurse who had helped them and glared a death-type-glare at the other annoying nurse. .

The group ran to the find the room when suddenly they found it but Kou who was the first to get the the room door stopped the others.

"Why?" Yuto asked while Akari shushed him.

The hall way was quiet but inside the room.. they heard Rena.

"What do you mean? Minwoo Oppa.. Cant you remember me? Kwanmin oppa... Youngmin Oppa.... cant you remember us?" Rena sounded like she was crying.

~A.N~

So heres the second part!

lol then again im sorry it wasnt good.

anyways... off to write the next chapter and... ummm might write Fighting For Love.

Oh yeah! and do you guys like the new poster i created?!?! haha so.. you might noticed that theres more girls?!

well.. the last girl is someone new bwhahaha!! and cant you see the four hot guys on the side?!?! haha boyfriend!!!!

And then of course the cute boys on the biggest picture ^_^

Comments are loved ^_^

~Rena