Oppa! Please Dont Forget Me!

☆East meets West☆

"What do you mean? Minwoo Oppa.. Cant you remember me? Kwangmin oppa... Youngmin Oppa.... cant you remember us?" Rena sounded like she was panicking but was just standing there looking at Minwoo then back at the two.

"Oppa... please dont do this..." Seri quietly said while tears ran down her cheeks looking at Youngmin, who seemed so confused yet has sadness in his eyes looking at the girl crying.

"Im sorry but... whats my name?" Minwoo looked at the crying Rena and asked her.

Rena then came to Minwoo's side...

"Oppa... Your name is No Minwoo... your one of my Childhood friends who have known me for a very long time now." Rena said as she wiped her tears away.. but they kept on coming. 

"No Minwoo.. is it?... whats your name?" He asked her.

"My name is.. Yamaa Rena... Im younger than you by a couple of days... and... and..." Rena then started crying as Minwoo looked at her with sympothy as he held her head up high. 

"Mian eh... Mian eh for not remembering you... you must be really important to me.. since right now... my heart hurts seeing you cry." Minwoo said as he started wiping her tears away.

"Wait... Whats your name again?" Suddenly Kwangmin on the other side asked Rena while she looked at Seri who was still next to Youngmin.

"Yamaa Rena.... wait... do you remember something?" Rena asked as both her and Seri stood up and came to Kwangmins side.

"I know ive heard that name before...... what about you?? whats your name?" He asked Seri still trying to remember.

"Serenity Faith Tenjoin.. you always call me Faith... because you like that name better.. do you remember?" Seri said as she looked at Kwangmin with hope.

Rena then took Kwangmins hand as she sat next to him.

"Oppa... remember you always pinch my cheeks and tease me... of how chubby my cheeks were?.." She said as she held his hand and put it on her cheek.

"Oppa... do you remember?" Seri said as she set her right hand on Kwangmins other hand.

"Its blurry.. but i remember on the phone with someone while in the car.... but... i cant remember what was it for... who it was... i cant remember..." Kwangmin recaped of what had happened before the accident.

"Yeah.. Oppa.. you were on the phone with me... Youngmin oppa was the one who called me... remember?" Seri said as she tried to remind him.

".. whats my name?" He asked in confusion.

"Your name is Jo Kwangmin.. and that is your twin brother Jo Youngmin" Seri said as she pointed at youngmin.

"Is that my name?" Youngmin then said as he looked at the girls and his twin in confusion.

Seri came to his side now and said. .

"Yes Jo Youngmin is your name... ring any bell?"

".... i dont know..... i think so... i.... i.... i cant remember....." He said as he put is hand on his face.

While still trying to remind them what everything is.. The nurse entered the room.

"Im sorry.. but we need to give the three of them shots..and visiting hours are over... im sorry but i have to tell you to leave." The nurse appologized as Rena and Seri stood up were on their way out side when Minwoo suddenly said.

"Rena.... Serentiy.... will you two come tomorrow? i would like to remember about my past... please?" He looked so innocent.

"That goes with out saying.. of course we'll come back tomorrow" Seri said as she forcefully smiled at the three.

"Good bye then. We'll be looking forward to seeing the two of you tomorrow" Youngmin smiled as well.

Rena and Seri then waved and forced a smile as they closed the door behind them.

As they turn around they found 18 teenagers who have been looking everywhere for them some sitting down and some standing up and filled the hall way/

The two looked shocked as they see in everyones eyes... sympathy... Akari and Reisya having teary eyes.

Rena looked down as Seri looked at her and gave her a it'll-be-alright tap on the shoulder.

"They'll remember... dont worry Rena... Dont worry." She said trying to comfort her best friend.

Tears started falling on the floor while Rena was still looking down.

She only nodded as all the girls gave the two a group hug.

"Dont worry... we have your back!" Akari blurted.

"We were so worried about the two of you..." Momo said as she had a sigh of relief seeing that the two were fine.

"They must be really important." Shiori said

"If their important to Rena and Seri.. they are also important to us." Yuki then said as everyone let go and she hugged Rena as Kou hugged Seri.

"Please... dont make us worry like that again.." Eva said while Yuki let go of Rena and she hugged her for a second and then hugged Seri.

"Im glad you two are okay.." Nina said as she hugged the two as well.

The guys were still sitting down but with a smiling and relief look on their faces.

When they finished hugging the boys suddenly stood up.

"So lets go eat?" Chinen said while rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah im hugry!" Daiki then yelled.

"Lets go then!" Momo said as everyone started walking.

Rena and Seri were the last ones to start walking as well as Ryutaro.

Seri noticed that Ryutaro seemed to want to talk to Rena alone so she left them two.

"Daijoubu desu ka?" He asked her as she looked up at him and had a fake smile on her face..

"Un... Im fine.." She then manage to say a lie.

"I was worried about you...."

Hearing Ryutaro say that made Rena stop walking and look at him while he noticed she stoped walking.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah... im glad your safe." He then gave her a smile as the two followed the rest of the group

Yamada let out a sigh and went next to Reisya while walking out of the hospital.

He looked at her while walking but she noticed.

"Yeah?" She said as she looked at hime with confusion on why he was looking at her.

"Um.. nothing.... So.. um.... Glad their safe ne?" He managed to say.

"Um.. yeah... i was so worried... Im just glad." She said and smiled at Yamada who suddenly looked so nervous while walking.

"Aw isnt that cute!" Kou then said as she saw Yamada and Reisya talking as well as Rena and Ryutaro.

"what is?" Yabu who was right next to her walking asked.

"Those four." She said as she pointed at Yamada, Reisya, Rena, and Ryutaro.

"haha... yeah i guess so.... tho that one takes the prize." Yabu pointed at Chinen who was on the back looking at Seri who was walking infront of him.

"Aw.. he seems worried about her." Kou awed at the innocent looking boy.

"Yeah.. i havnt seen that look in a while..." Yabu said as he looked back up front on the parking lot and at Kou.

"Really? He's made that look before?" She asked him.

"Yeah.. only once tho... and it was when Yuto got injured... He was so worried back then.. but not as worried as he looks right now.." Yabu said as he looked at the dark sky..

"oh...."

"i sense spring coming sooner than expected." Eva said as she was walking.

"Why is that?" Inoo asked her.

"Well.. look at that.." She said while pointing at Chinen.

"It seems like your not the only one who noticed that." He said while quickly pointed at Kou and Yabu who looked back to Chinen.

"Haha.. yeah i guess so..."

"Well.. their not the only one... look at the others." he said as they both looked at Reisya and Yamada, as well as Ryutaro, and Rena.

"Wow... i dont really know why.. but i feel at ease now." She said as she held her hand to her heart.

"Why is that?" Inoo asked as they both looked at each other at the same time.

They both stoped for a second and looked away.

"Awkward.." Yuki said as she caught Inoo and Eva looking at each other.

"What is?" Keito asked as he caugh up to her.

"Oh.. haha nothing.." She said as she laughed nervously.

He looked at her confused.

"Really.... okay fine... i just think spring is here." She gave up and told Keito who was now infront of her but still listening.

"ahh... yeah... i think so as well." He said quietly as he smiled and walked.

"Can you Imagine that?" Momo asked as Takaki who was next to her looked at her.

"What?" He asked.

"Someone you have known almost your entire life forget about you..." She then said.

"No... i cant... it must be really hard on the two of them." Takaki mumbled but loud enough for only Momo to hear.

"Yeah.. it must be really hard." Momo said as she looked at her phone and back at where they were walking to.

"My heart goes out for the two.. and the guys up there." Nina said hearing the other twos conversation.

"Yeah.... mine too." Hikaru said as he looked back at the hospital.

"I wonder how there dealing with that... Ive never seen the two cry this much before." Nina then looked at the two girls who was still sad but maneging to walk and not cry.

"really?... it must hurt them alot... i know i would be hurt." Hikaru said as he glanced at the two and back at Nina.

"Yeah... i dont think i would be able to handle that." She then said as the two continued to talk while walking.

"What would you do if you were in the two's position Shiori?" Daiki asked while looking at Rena who was now infront of them and still talking to Ryutaro and then looked at Seri.

"Honestly... i have no idea.... Even right now as a friend.. i dont know how to confort the two... I feel horrible." Shiori felt bad seeing her friends like that.

"I wouldnt know what to do as well... right now... seeing the two... they look lost in thought... like they need someone to get them out of this misrable reality.." Daiki quietly said.

"Yeah... as friends how can we do that? how can we pull them out of misery.. I dont like seeing them like this... it hurts... they are like little sisters to me... i cant stand this.. " Shiori looked at the payvement.

~*(JUST TO LET EVERY ONE KNOW THAT THE GROUP IS WALKING VERY SLOW AND THEY ALL PARKED VERY FAR. haha to make sense.)*~

Akari let out a sigh seeing everyone looking back and feeling the atmosphere so down.

She decided to look at the dark sky and stopped.

Yuto noticed that Akari stoped as he looked back at her looking at the sky.

He decided to walk with her so he walked back to where she was at.

"Its late now isnt it" Akari said as she felt someone standing next to her.

"Yeah... its 10 pm now.." Yuto said as he looked at the sky with her.

"So many stars in the sky...." She said as she then looked at Yuto.

"Un..." Yuto then looked at Akari who was looking at him.

She started walking and Yuto followed.

"It hurts to see two of my bestfriends like this... I was always the one the two always comfort.... but now... i dont know how to comfort them... im clueless... how can i." She looked up at the dark sky again and one tear ran down her cheek as she quickly wiped it hoping Yuto wouldnt see.

But as expected Yuto saw her quietly tear up.

"Just be next to the two.. cheering them on... help them... just be there for them.. i think it'll get the message through." He said trying to comfort her.

"Yeah i guess so." She said as she looked at him. " Thanks" She gave him a comforting smile.

"Your welcome." He replied as they all bid their goodbyes and went their seperate ways.

~A/N~

Bwahaha! I have finished this one!!

Sorry.. that sounded creepy.. well anyways.. hope you guys liked this..

i kind of felt bad that not all the characters have lines.. so i made this while thinking of everyone ^_^.. hehehe..

well.. hope everyone likes this.. and now im off to write the next one ^_^

anyways... the poster for just this chapter is sorta weird...

i got bored so i made the poster.. tho my picture or character in the poster is a different picture than the other poster..

cuz i cant remember the ulzzangs name that i used for the real poster... -__-'' i appologize.

well anyways.. comments are loved ^_^

~Rena