☆Teaser 2☆ Moving

☆East meets West☆

*Yamada's House*
"I cant believe this... how can he do this to us JUMP?!?
Nande?! What did we do so wrong that he wants us to go to California!?"  Yamada was pacing in his room.

"Ryosuke! Stop pacing! Your making me dizzy!!" A tall handsome boy who seemed to be the same age as Yamada sat down on Yamadas bed yelled.

"Why?! Arn't you wondering why boss is moving us Yuto!?" Yamada yelled back.

"I am! but you are seriously making my head hurt. plus hes not moving us.. hes just giving us sometime off." Yuto responded to him as Yamada sat down on his rolling chair.
 

"I DONT WANT TO LEAVE!!!!" Yamada whined.

"Oh come on.. I heard that California is a really nice State." Yuto smiled while Yamada looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you CRAZY?! Your up for this catastrophie?! "  Yamada yelled.

"Chill out... I want to see the places there.. Plus i have been wanting to go to places in America, all we have seen is Hawaii.. and in your case Hawaii, and New York. I love TRAVELING!!" Yuto exclaimed and stood up.

"Did you finish packing before you came here??" Yamada asked still sitting down.

"Yupp! Why?" Yuto looked at Yamada.

"Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh?????? Your Done? So fast? so you really want to go dont you! he only told us about it couple of days ago.

anywas I'm having trouble with what to bring." Yamada had too much questions but luckily Yuto is used to him asking too many question. 

Yuto started walking towards Yamada's closet and opened it.

"Look dont panic all you need is.... clothes... probably pants, or no shorts.... shirts.... probably a light sweater... or something. like that..." Yuto started pulling clothes out of Yamada's closet.

"Chotto matte!! I dont like that shirt.. and why that shorts... hold on that sweater?" Yamada whined and went up to Yuto and started putting them back and grabbing what he wants.

"Okay then... and hmm Money... and something to keep you shut up in the Air Port. You can bring something you think you'll need but do NOT under any circumstances bring 'Mr. Fluffy' with you!" Yuto said and decided to look at what Yamada put in his luggage.

Mr. Fluffy

http://www.squishable.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/elephant.jpg

Sure enough the only thing in there was 'Mr. Fluffy'. Yuto then took out the bear and sat it down somewhere else while glaring at Yamada.

"WHAT?! Please dont hurt Mr. Fluffy." Yamada said pouting and took the elephant.

"How can you even fit that in there? this is what? 20 inches of fluffyness!" Yuto exclaimed

"Its 15 inches for your information. Why cant i take him?!" Yamada whined

"Really?! Your really asking me?" Yuto couldnt believe Yamada is acting like a child.

"What do you have against Mr Fluffy!?He didnt do anything to you!"  Yamada hugged the elephant and put it back in his luggage.

"Do you know how irritated the rest of us were when you and Chinen were fighting over Mr. Fluffy the entire time we were in the Airplane going to Hawaii?!" Yuto yelled grabbing Mr. Fluffy out of the luggage.

"Oh come on! Dont hurt him!" Yamada yelled grabbing Mr. Fluffy again.

"You are not bringing him with us!" Yuto yelled while Yamada had the puppy eyes.

"NO! I am not falling for that look so stop it!" Yuto exclaimed trying to look away Yamada continued to have the puppy eyes.

"Please! I wont whine any more.. Please please please!" Yamada begged

"Okay! Fine but you and Chinen will not be fighting over it or i will throw it away." Yuto said as Yamada smiled happily and started putting things in his luggage as well as Mr. Fluffy.

"Arigatou!" Yamada exclaimed.

"Urusai yo!" Yamada's sister yelled from her room.

"Gomen ne Mika." Yamada apologized then

"Gomen ne Mika-chan" Yuto apologized as well.

After Yamada finished the two met up with Chinen, Ryutaro, and Keito at Chinens house.

"Chinen are you having trouble as well??" Yuto asked.

"Oh Yuto, Yamada, yes.. just alittle.. i dont know what else to put in my luggage. " Chinen scrached his head."

"We have been trying to help him for the past 3 hours pack and he still havnt had much to put in his luggage" Ryutaro said lying on Chinens bed.

"eeehhh 3 hours?" Yamada yelled.

"Yes... this boy is indecicive." Keito said and sigh.

"Yamada you shouldnt be talking it took you 5 hours to figure out what to put." Yuto said as he started helping Chinen and the others out. 

"Yo" Some one yelled as they all turn around and saw BEST.

"Oh hey hey my room is not that big." Chinen Yelled as the others tried to move around when the five came in.

"Oh boy... this is going to be a long night." Keito fell back on another part of Chinens bed.

~~~
Ne ne gomen ne.. i was just bored.

Apply!!!! im going to edit the first teaser because of the applicants and such but

Keep APPLYING!! ^_^...

Application ends 3.10.11

and remember to read the Rules before applying ( i have been seeing some applications that doesnt have what is needed)

~Rena