Hate....is that the word for it??

☆East meets West☆

"Ryutaro!"

"Rena!"

Wahhhh an unexpected kiss?!?!?!?

"Oh no!!! My first kiss!!!" Rena yelled as everyone helped her and ryutaro up.

Slap!

She slaped him so hard that he fell back to the floor.

"YOU Peice of s**** why the h*** did you do that you mother f*****!!! YOU..... YOU..... YOU!!!!!!" rena cried

~~~~~Thoughts end~~~~~~~~~

Thats not really what had happened... although that would be amazing to see.*laughs*

Slaping someone after a suprized accidental kiss was a normal reaction but we've all seen that in the movies...

its such a cliche.

this is what really happened.....

~~Reality~~

"Ryutaro!"

"Rena!"

Rena looked at her friends with confused eyes as they were calling her name.

BANG!!

One minute she standing the next shes on the floor hurt.

The boy that had bumped into her was right on top of her as their eyes met.

"Rena! Daijoubu??"

"Ryutraro! U OKAY?"

The two stayed and stared at each other for a few more seconds as ryutaro stood back up and helped her try to stand up.

But it was useless her right foot was sprained from falling so hard. Ryutaro has injured his right arm because of the fall trying to stop himself from hitting hard..

"You again!!" The two said in sync.

"mou i am really sick and tired of you! I have seen you and your little brother's face way to much today!" Rena yelled as the other girls came up to her.

"Im not his little brother!" Chinen shouted as he pointed at the hurting ryutaro.

"Rena you shouldnt be too cold on the guy.. it was an accident" Nina said softly while the angry rena calmed down.

"*Sigh* Sorry... i guess its just not my day today. I dont mean to be cold" She appologiezed to Ryutaro with a pissed off look still on her face .

"Wah! She manage to say sorry!" Daiki said in shoked "i guess shes not a devil after all" Hikaru added.

"Nii-chan.." Shiori and Yuki said in sync n shock that their brother is right infront of them and they didnt notice.

"y..y...yuki?" Daiki stuttered and stared as well as Hikaru with shiori.

"Shiori?? you have grown up...." Hikaru stood there in shock that his sister he has not seen for a while is standing right infront of him.

"eeeehh you four know each other??" all the others said in surprised.

"Un.. this is Arioka Yuki... shes my sister..." Daiki introduced his little sister to the other guys and came up to her and hugged her.

"Kawaii!!! your too cute Imoutou!!" Daiki squeeled

"Nii-chan.. i cant believe it.. its you..." Yuki said happily

"And this is my sister Hinami Shiori" Hikaru said proudly and patted his little sister's head.

"waahhh i havnt seen you in a while! How have you been??" Hikaru said as he pinched his little sister's cheeks.

"Mou.. nii-chan.. im not a little kid anymore stop pinching my cheeks!" Shiori pouted as Hikaru stoped.

"Wah... your still the same...even if you look different you still hate it when i pinch your cheeks.." Hikaru smiled

"Okay its a family reunion.. can we please just get out of here.... me being in the airport any longer.. i just might go crazy" Rena whinned as Akari and Resiya helped her walk.

"Ne... We should go somewhere else like the resturant couple of blocks from here... before Rena explodes." Momo said as everyone else agreed and followed them.

"Wah... is this her normal self? cuz she seemed like she already exploded couple of minutes ago?" Daiki asked his little sister Yuki, which seemed like all the other guys seemed to want to listen to their conversation

"Ne.. Rena is a very caring, and kind person.. its just that at times when shes mad shes like a devil its really scary but right now shes just seemed sorta irritated.. little advise.. dont make her mad." Yuki warned the others.

"eeehhh... she wasnt even mad yet?!?! woah i dont want to make her mad..." Inoo whispered to the other boys.

"Yeah.. but dont get me wrong shes a really nice, cheerful, free spirited, caring person, i noticed that she hide her emotions in like when shes sad.. the only time you know her emotions is when shes mad." Yuki said as Shiori and Momo were right next to her nodding.

"Yupp when she calms down.. she's really fun to hang out with.. she makes everyone laugh but just keep away from her when shes mad.. and you should be good." Momo added to the guys.

"but uh seems like Ryutaro is already close to being in her bad side.. haha" Yamada laughed.

"Urasai!.. Eeehhhh... she seems interesting.." Ryutaro said as Yabu and Takaki the oldest ones helped Ryutaro walk.

"Wait shouldnt we help the two go to the hospital?" Aoki suggested while exiting the airport.

"Oh yeah your right!" Yabu agreed and looked at the two.

"No need to go to the hospital! Im Fine!" Rena yelled still irritated.

"Rena... you really need to get your leg checked up.. please.. we dont want you to be hurt." Eva said softly to Rena.

And everyone knows that when eva says something no one can resist but to agree.

"Okay.. fine... lets go then." Rena still seem like she doesnt want to go finaly gave in.

~At Hospital~

All 20 of them finally arrived to the hospital near the airport which was around 30 minutes away.

Ryutaro and Rena was taken to the Emergency room to check if they have serious injury.... but they were hard to take in there since they were arguing about well nothing... just yelling at each other.

"Man.. they really dislike each other and they just met... wow.." Yamada said watching the two taken by two nurse still arguing.

"Yeah for sure... Hey Seri what happened in the airplane? Why is she so irritated? Its not the usual her to be so irritated at someone she just met." Reisya asked Seri while sitting in the waiting room waiting.

"Well... the guy over there who seems to be having fun looking at the candies in the vending machine was kicking my chair.--"

"His name is Chinen Yuri" Hikaru said out of nowhere.

"Um okay... well Chinen over there was Kicking my chair and i was sort of annoyed but i didnt say anything. and Rena noticed that he was kicking my chair so she suddenly told him to stop. Just so happen that Chinen was sitting next to the guy who got injured--"

"The guy injured is Morimoto Ryutaro" Keito added.

"Oh... Chinen was sitting next to Morimoto and well.... the two wouldnt keep quiet so Rena, who seemed to have been irritated got even more irritated, and started yelling at them even more. We got off the plane and on our way to grab out bag when Chinen bumped on to Rena which made her fall and she saw that it was the two of them so she started barking again.. and then well that happened." She said clapped her hand together indicating the big bam or converge.

By that time the rest of guys except for chinen and the rest of the girls were listening.

"Ohh haha so thats why... now i understand why she would be like that.." Akari said while laughing.

Yuto who seemed like he was bored out of his mind noticed Akari and stared at her.

"Ano.... is there a problem?" Aoki who was sitting next to Akari asked Yuto who still stared at Akari.

"Hello~ is anyone in there??" Yabu knocked on Yuto's head.

"Oh! What?!" Yuto suddenly stood up and yelled.

"Well geez you were just staring at Akari there... Chill out.. just wondering." Aoki said going back to what she was doing.

"Huh?? why were you staring at me??" Akari asked confused.

"oh sorry nothing i was just thinking bout loads of things thats happened." Yuto said sitting back down and started reading a magazine that was ontop of a table near him.

"Have you guys ever even been here in California?" Momo asked randomly.

"No.. this will be our first time being here in California... but we have been too Hawaii.. n Yamada and Chinen has been to New York... ah sorry"Takaki blurted.. altho it seems that momo wasnt talking to him.

Momo looked at him and smiled.

"Why are you saying sorry for??" Momo asked kindly.

"Well.. cuz it doest seem like you were talking to me." Takaki looked the other way... seeming like he was embarrassed.

"Dont be.. cuz i was just wondering.. so i asked anyone who is listeing to me." Momo had that friendly smile that could not be resisted. Takaki soon looked back at her and her smile seemed to made him smile as well.

~At the hospital room~

"Please stop fighting" The nurse begged but with Rena and Ryutaros loud mouths.. her voice could not be heard.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING TO ME?!" Rena Yelled.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!" Ryutaro yelled as well.

"WHY WONT YOU SHUT UP!" Rena yelled.

The two were still yelling at each other when the doctor came in.

"Whats with all this chaos?" The Doctor asked the nurse.

"The two wont keep it down.. other patients are complaining... and because of them fighting we cant help them fix their injuries..." the nurse said to the Doctor.

The doctor seemed alittle mad and got in between the two beds that was seperating the two.

"Can you keep it down or i will have to give the two of you painful shots!" The Doctor had a calm but loud voice which made the two shut up."

Silence for once covered the room.

"Now... if you lovebirds dont mind.. we need to do our job and fix you up." The doctor said giving Rena a shot and the nurse giving Ryutaro a shot.

"Were not lovebirds..." Ryutaro said still mad but his voice was calm.

"Why would i would be dating that fool. huh" Rena whispered loudly to herself.

"The two of you fight like old couples.. thats why... Breathe in Breathe out" The doctor said while listening to Ryutaros breathing.

"Alright your good." he said as he turned to Rena and started litstening to her breathing.

"You two are fine.. Mr. Morimoto you need to take these pills." The doctor said giving him a peice of paper.

"And Ms. Yamaa .. you need to take these pills." The doctor said while writing down the name fo the pills she needed to take.

As the doctor left the nurse already inside the room started cleaning blood off of Ryutaros arms while another nurse that had just came in started covering her foot.

"Why  do you hate me?" Ryutaro asked calmly not looking at Rena.. as Rena looked at him wondering why.

"Hate... is that the word for it??..... it seems alittle harsh to say that i hate you." Rena replied calm as well and looked away

~~~
A/N

I Am so so so Sorry minna!!!

i havnt been updating for a while now..

i truely appologize.

i hope no one is mad or anything..

i have been so busy with school , testing and such.. but hey now im done ^_^..

and its summer for me so i can start updating again ^_^..

so so sorry hope you can forgive me.

and so sorry that this is such a short chapter.. i thought i had to cut it to 2 parts cuz..

theres alot already happening in this chapter. ^_^.

Comments are loved.

~Rena