Converge.... coincidence?

☆East meets West☆

As soon as Yabu handed the passports to the security they let the boys in.

~Flight departed~

"Yokkatta!!!!" sigh Hikaru.

The others sat down on their assigned seat and sat down.

"oohhh sitting down feels really good right now." Takaki said in relief.

The four turned to look at Takaki.

"ITS YOUR FAULT WE WERE IN THAT MESS!!!" The four yelled

Takaki looked and smiled innocently at them.."gomen ne"

"You think your going to get away with this Takaki?? better watch your back" Hikaru threatened him with his evil stare and put on his earphones and closed his eyes.

"im really sorry." Takaki said as the other five looked at them.

"Ne what really happened??" Daiki asked Takaki who was next to him

"Ano....." takaki was cut off by Ryutaro

"This baka told us we had one more hour left until the flight" Ryutaro said his eyes were still closed as if he was trying to relax.

"Eeehhh.. you told them you had an hour left? Nande?" Yabu asked.

"I thought it was still 9 am i didnt know it was already 10. Gomen ne." Takaki appologized.

~In the mean time In San Diego, California~

*In Kou's House*

"Kou.. what time are we going to pick Rena and Seri up from the Airport tomorrow?" A long brown haired girl who looks so innocent asked.

"They will arrive here at around 8:30 in the morning... so we will have to leave at around 7:50 am.. wait i thought you were going somewhere else Nina?" The girl named Kou Aoki who seemed the oldest says.

"No i decided to be there when they come back since they are like my lil sisters" Nina said as she turns on the tv and starts going through the channels. 

"I really need Rena's advice and Seri's calm self right now... Ugh!!" A girl who seem younger than the other two whined on the floor rolling.

"Yo Akari can you chill its not like your the only one who miss the two." Another girl but with a blond hair says.

"Gee why you got to be so mean to her Eva?" A female voice who just entered said.

"Oh hey Momo!" The four greeted her.

"Hey where's Reisya?" Momo asked looking around.

"She went to subway with Yuki and Shiori. why?"Nina said as made her way to the frige and grabbed some strawberry milk.

"oh okay then."

~Plane~

"Ne its fine.. just a pure mistake right?" Yuto said as he was calmly listening to his music.

"Un. Arigatou for understanding." Takaki said as he started to relax once again.

"Ne how long is this flight?" Inoo asked Keito who was siting next to him.

"about 11 hours and 20 to 30 minutes i rekon." Keito answered him.

"eeehhh we still have 11 more hours.. mou~~ im bored already!" Chinen said rolling around his chair.

Luckily they are in first class cause of how chinen was acting rolling around and kicking the chair infront of his.

"Yah! Stop kicking her chair!!" A female voice yelled at Chinen as she turns around

She was pale, has long brown wavey hair with a flower hair pin, and has rosy cheeks. The girl next to her (right infront of chinens chair) was alittle darker than her and also had rosy cheeks, but has long brown straight hair with a beret on top of her hair.

"Wah... an angel? and a beautiful devil?" Chinen mumbled as he tilted his head

"Are we dead? kawaii.."and Ryutaro whispered to Chinen who was siting next to him.

"Rena-chan its fine... im fine with it." She says trying to calm her friend down.

"NO its not!! Seri you need to stop being nice to people who don't deserve it! Stop kicking her chair or i will have to kick your----" Rena was cut off by Seri

"Rena-chan... onegai.. its fine.. you dont have to..." Seri said and turns back to the guys.

"Please stop kicking my chair and im sorry about my friend Rena." She said appologizing but it doesnt seem like the two comprehended to it as they just stare at the two girls.

"YAH! Say something! Stop staring at us!" Rena yelled as the boys snapped out of it and appologized

"Sumimasen dea." The boys said.


"gee people these days... Not my day!" Rena agrily said as she turns back around and started listening to her music.Seri appologized again and turns back around and started reading her book.

"eeeehhh.... i have never seen such a pretty person" Chinen whispered to Ryutaro.

"Yeah one was really nice and pretty as for the other one gee such a pretty devil" Ryutaro said as Rena turns back around.

"I can hear you. You know!" She said rolling her eyes and going back to listening to Bi Rain's song.

"Yo Chinen, Ryutaro, stop bugging other people. Sorry if the two were bothering you" Yabu said as he glared at the two boys. Rena and Seri decided to turn around and thank Yabu.

"It wasnt a bother." Seri said.

"oh he was a bother alright!" Rena said while Seri was trying to cover Rena's mouth.

"Rena-chan.... its fine.. stop." Seri said as Rena calmed down and gave another evil stare at Chinen.

"Im really sorry it just that shes in a bad mood right now.. trust me she's really nice when shes not mad." Seri said as she turns back around and tries to talk to Rena.

"Kawaii.." The other boys said in sync.

"Ne Rena-chan... whats wrong? You've been mad ever since your brother came and said goodbye to you."

"Nothing.. im fine. nothing is wrong at all.." Rena had a shaky voice which seemed like shes about to cry.

"Rena-chan.. i know you... n your not fine at all. stop lying to yourself. Whats wrong?" Seri asked.

"wow.. i havnt heard you talk this much Seri.... *sigh* fine i'll tell you...

you remember how my brother is never with me for my birthday well a week ago he made a promise to me that he'll be with me for my 16th birthday and i was looking foward for it but now..

he told me that he wont be able to come to my 16th birthday because of his work and his fiance... damn his work is the reason why he hasnt been to any of my other birthdays..

and its pissing me off... the time i really need my brother... the only time i am able to have a sibling time with him.. and ontop of that his fiance is acting like a baby and dosnt want him to leave her... ugh i hate her!!" Rena said as she starts to cry. 

"nani?! he said that?..... im sorry.. atleast the 9 of us will be with you..." She said trying to comfort Rena.

"Yeah but thats not the same....." She said as she looks out the window and put her headphones on.

Couple of minutes later she falls asleep.

~ the next day~

Kou picks Akari up and left to go to the airport.

As soon as they arrived to the airport they met up with the other six girls.

It was exactly 8:20 when the girls finaly sat down and started waiting for the two's arrival.

"Ne what is the real reason why Seri and Rena went to Japan anyways? I know Rena had some family thing going on but why did Seri go as well??" Yuki asked Shiori who was on line for starbucks to buy some coffee.

"Hmm i dont really know all they said that it was urgent something about Rena's family... since Seri have known her for a long time she knows Rena's family and such so i think thats the reason Seri went as well." Shiori responded to her.

"ooohh...... ne... Shiori...."

"hhmmm??" shiori said trying to count how far she is from the casheir"

"Dont you miss your brother?? cuz... i miss mine...." Yuki sounded so sad.

Shiori looked at Yuki's sad face and responded.

"Un... sometimes i miss hika-nii but i know hes doing his best with his work and stuff so im fine with it... dont worry i know Daiki is doing his best as well so just support him.. ne?" Shiori said trying to comfort Yuki.

"Un... i guess so.."

"By the way.. Sssshhhh... no one else knows about us having siblings in Japan.." Shiori whispered.

"Ne... why do we have to keep that a secret? i mean the others deserve to know right?" Yuki said confused.

"Un.. but remember the time when we first met? the time when Hey! Say! Jump first had their first meeting... they told us about what would happen if we tell people that our siblings are famous... i guess i just dont want to take anychances..

i dont want them finding out that we have famous siblings.. i mean we have hidden it from other people we cant just say it to them you know?"

"yeah i guess so... ne dont you wonder why Rena's last name is Yamaa? just like Yamapi? i mean she looks alittle like him to... dont you wonder if there siblings?" Yuki said looking at a pic of her and Rena in her phone.

"Yeah they may look alike but Yamaa is a common last name.. right? so it might just be a coincidence. and plus if she was Yamapi's little sister.. she would have told us right??" Shiori said after she told her order.

"But she might have the same things as us.. she might not want to tell people you know... but yeah i guess so.. it might just be a coincidence." Yuki said.

"Yeah.. oh check out the time.. we have to get going their plane must be here by now."

Couple of minutes later the two met up with the other girls and just so happen that Rena and Seri called them.

"Kou, momo, nina, eva, shiori, yuki, reisya, akari!" Rena yelled breathless from the roll call.

"Rena! Seri!" The girls cheered and hugged the two.

"Welcome back! Rena! Seri!" Reisya said happily.

"Rena! Seri! I need to talk to you!" Akari said loudly.

"Okay hold on. we need to get our luggage" Rena said as she left and Seri followed her.

The two were making their way to the luggage convayer Rena bumped into someone and hit the floor.

"Ouch!" Rena said rubbing her left leg.

"Rena... daijobu desuka?" Seri said concerned.

"Yah! Watch where your going!" Rena yelled and looked up

"AH! its the pretty devil!" Chinen pointed at Rena.

"Aish! are you following us?" Rena yelled.

"Ah.. sumimasen dea.. Chinen why are you always causing trouble?" Ryutaro said as he appologized to Rena and helped her up.

"Keep you little brother away from me! aish! come one Seri." She said as she started walking again.

"Hmph im not his little brother! Im older than him!" Chinen said as he pouted and started walking toward the luggage conveyer with the rest of the boys.

"Ne isnt it strange that shes so small but she has lots of anger in her? she is a pretty devil" Ryutaro asked Chinen.

"I dont know but she has anger management!.... but hey the girl next to her is pretty cute.." Chinen smiled.

*Girls*

The two picked their luggage up and went back to where the others were.

"Rena!" Reisya said loudly.

"Aish! I hate them!" Rena growled as she passed Reisya not even noticing her. 

"Ne.. Seri.. whats wrong with Rena?" Nina asked Seri, as everyone listened since they asked themselves the same thing.

"two guys in the airplane made her mad." seri said.

"ah that makes sense." Momo nodded.

"Wait up Rena!" Eva said as Rena stoped and waited for the rest of the girls.

"Oi! Keito! do you know where were going?" Arioka asked Keito as they were walking in cicles.

"eehhh... not really..." He said as Ryutaro ran up to him and started walking backwards.

"Ne i thought you were suppose to know english.. do you know where we are right now?" He asked still walking backwards.

"hmm let me see... Oh WATCH OUT!" Keito yelled

Ryutaro decided to turn and...

*BAM*

"Rena!!!" The girls ran towards her.

"Ryutaro!" The guys ran towards him.

~~~~~~~

A/N

Im sorry this one is really lame.. but i still hope you guys like it. ^_^

Ne i decided to put all of the girls in here who have been chosen.

Once they start with school minors will be appearing.

Im really sorry and bye bye..

~Rena