MISSING?!?!

☆East meets West☆

Seri who was still on the phone heard everything...

Screaming... yelling.... and car screech.... loud crash....things falling... and silence.... then some one yelling help.....

"Hello?! Hello?! Hello?! Youngmin oppa... Kwangmin oppa......Minwoo-ssi.... Hello?!" Seri panicked... wondering if they were okay...

She heard something big hitting the phone and then

*Beep beep beep beep* The line got cut.

Seri was so shoked she couldnt move.. and tears started running down her cheeks..

She was in disbelief that she couldnt get a grip of the phone as it fell to the floor.

*Ding Ding Ding Ding*

The bell made Seris head hurt.

It was already the end of the day.... Reisya wondered why Seri is still in the bathroom so she went and checked.

"Seri... Are you in here" Reisya said as she entered n looked at each stall... but there were too many so she decided to look at the floor... to see where Seri was...

She opened the stall where she was ....and there stands Seri in complete shock looking at Reisya while tears still running down her cheecks..

"Whats wrong?.... What happened?" Reisya asked as Seri continued to look at her.

"Seri.... are you okay? Seri... Seri.." then seri snapped out of it and said...

"I need to find Rena..... Where could she at?"

"Umm she should be with Akari by now... in the cafeteria getting food before we leave as usual." Reisya worridly said...

"Oh... okay..." Seri then left the stall and out the bathroom.

Reisya noticed that Seris phone was still on the ground so she picked it up and headed to the cafetria..

While headed to the cafeteria she head loud noise and "Reisya!"

She turned around to see that it was Yamada, Yuki, and Keito walking towards her.

"Oh hey..." Reisya said as she met up with the three.

"Hey.. do you know whats wrong with Seri.. cuz we saw her and was trying to call her when she just ignored us and ran for the cafeteria.

"I honestly dont know what is wrong with her.. but she was crying... She even left this."Reisya said looking at Seri's phone...

She saw that Seris phone was unlocked so she looked to see if theres anything that would make her cry..

Reisya tried but couldnt find anything that would make her cry... tho her calling were locked... n messages were locked.

"let me try. whens her birthday" Keito said as Reisya handed the phone to him ..

"Umm.... December 22, 1993" Reisya said as she looked at the calendar on her phone... and he suddenly got the call box unlocked

"How did you do that?" Yuki asked in amazed.

"Easy.. lots of people have their phone locked as either their birthday or something like 0000 or 1234" He said and handed it back to Reisya. 

"Well... the most recent one was.... wait.... this was during she was in the bathroom... " Reisya said as she looked at the time and when. '2:22pm , Today"

"Do you think someone said something that would make her upset?" Yamada said wondering.

"Um... not as far as i know.... tho i havent seen this number before... n apperantly she didnt either.." Reisya said looking at the number with no name on it.

They arrived at the cafeteria.. and searched for Rena, Seri, and Akari.

All they saw was Akari with Yuto, Chinen, and Ryutaro.. looking at junk food from the vending machine.

The four ran to the other 4 and asked where Rena and Seri were.

"Um... well Seri looked like she was crying and frantically ran up to Rena as the two left to talk. " Ryutaro said while putting money in the machine.

"Get this one!" Yuto said pointing at Strawberrie poptarts.

"Why? i dont want to..." Ryutaro whinned as Chinen pointed at Doritos

"How about this one!" Chinen said full of excitement.

"NO.... i want... hmm............ this one!" Ryutaro said pointing at a purpleish bag called 'Takis'

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ugKEXAh9Xd4/TgglA2iT7WI/AAAAAAAAAOk/aXNhuzUwQz4/s400/takis_fuego9581804_xlarge.jpg

"Do you even know what that is?" Chinen asked in confusion

"No but it has a fire on the back ground.. n it looks cool!" He said in amazement as he punched in the numbers for it.

"Hey! Can you guys focous! Thats not important right now!" Yamada said as he looked at the three who was still ignoring him.

"Dont bother.. they have been like this even when they saw Seri crying." Akari said while sitting on one of the chairs still watching the three fight...

"I wonder how Seri is doing..." Yuki said as she looked outside one of the doors thinking if their out there.

"Yeah...*sigh*" Akari sigh.

The three opened up the bag of Takis n each tried one...

One bite and the three went crazy.

"THIS IS HOT!!!! Water water water i need water!!!!" Ryutaro yelled and ran for the water fountain near them

"AAAhhhhh!!!!! Spicy!!" Chinen whined letting go of the half bitten chip and ran to the fountain as well

"This is hot.... tho i like it..." Yuto said making a weird face n still ate some more.

"What do you expect... it already says 'Fuego' in the front... meaning HOT... Dummies" Akari and Yuki laughed at their expressions.

As the other two dummies Keito and Yamada decided to try.

~C.A.U~

"Im hungry!!!!" Takaki yelled as him and Inoo were walking in the cafeteria.

"Yah! Onii-chan! Go somewhere else!" Shiori said trying to loose her brother.

"But i want to stay with my little sister..." Hikaru said as he was still following Shiori.

"Hey wait up!" Daiki said running towards the two.

"Here take Daiki and leave.. go to your class or something.. Please.." Shiori begged the two to leave so they decided not to be a head ach anymore and went to the cafeteria.

*Ring Ring Ring*

Shioris phone started rigning.. she saw that it was Yuki who was calling.

"Yuki.. whats up?"

"Hey... are you guys done with classes?" Yuki sounded as if she was alittle shaky and seem like she was so worried

"Um.. Momo and i are finished. tho ... i dont know if Kou or the other two are finished. why whats up?"

"Ummmm... we have a big problem.."

"What?"

"Seri and Rena are gone.... n Rena is not answering her phone"

"What?! Did they look like they were fine when you last saw them?" 

"Umm... well.. Seri was crying and was frantically looking for Rena.. i havnt seen Rena but the others said that she was with them when Seri saw her and talked with her somewhere else.

"Have you checked everywhere? how about if Seri's car is out in the parking lot?"

"Well.. thats the problem... Its not outside."

"Hold on.. We'll be there"

Shiori hung up and ran to the gym if Momo was there.

She wasnt.. but Kou and Eva were there.. she told them about the two missing and they told her to look for Momo and Nina and head to C.I.S.A

While they go to the places Rena and Seri might be.

Shiori then ran to the library but no one was there.. so she ran to the dance room and saw that Nina was there with Momo and the five guys.

Shiori told them about the two missing and the three left... the five guys couldnt help but want to help them find the two so they followed the three to CISA.

They met up with Yuki and the others.

"What happened?!" Momo asked for an expelation

"Well... we were with Rena talking in the cafeteria while the guys pick what food they want when suddenly Seri who seemed to be crying ran up to Rena and the two had went somewhere quiet to talk.. which was the secret garden.

After a while i started wondering if their okay.. So Me, Yuki, Akari decided to see if the two were fine.. but when we got there the two were gone... We asked the guys if they saw them leave or anything but it was hopeless.. they were so distracted...

so we searched everywhere... and we finally went to the School parking lot and Seri's car wasnt there.."

Reisya explained what she knew.

"Where could they be?" Eva said worriedly

"Well... look at this" Reisya took Seri's phone out from her purse and showed the rest the last phone call.

"What is this supposed to be?" Inoo asked looking so confused.

"Well... this was the time Seri was out to the restroom for a long time.. and i found her at one of the stalls crying , she asked where Rena could be and left so fast that she even forgot about her phone.."

"You think theres something to do with them missing?" Chinen asked while taking the phone from Reisya and looked at it even more.

" it sure does seem like it." Takaki said looking at the phone over Chinen.

"Hey who are they?" Yamada asked pointing at a photo that was in Seris phone.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/10470944/tumblr_lm962zimqK1qkzg83o1_500_large.jpg?1307244549

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lw2_DolOVzk/TeHUYy-TUFI/AAAAAAAAKA8/igF0J_bndjY/s400/6-1.jpg

They fliped to another picture 

"whos that as well?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So here comes the JO twins and Minwoo ^_^...

Ohhh so everyone how is it??

I knw this chap was very short... but Seri and Rena are missing..

and the Suspisious pictures on Seris phone.. lol

okay so its not that suspisious.. but they still dont know who the three are.. lol

hmm i wonder where Seri and Rena went... (lol i should know right? haha... jk ... I know where.. hehe but i cnt tell you that right now...

Ima just let you guess until the next chap... which i pormise will be soon ^_^) prob tomorrow

anyways Comments are Loved...

and Whos your fave in the group Boyfriend? (If you dont know who they are.. just go to the google and search Kpop Boyfriend... and you'll see.. their HOT!!! bwahaha)

anyways...

Bye bye

~Rena