the other side of the story..

☆East meets West☆

*Seri's POV*

I heard everything..

Screaming... yelling.... and car screech.... loud crash....things falling... and silence.... then some one yelling help....

Then something big hit the phone... and the line was cut off..

I couldnt get a grip of my phone as it fell and tears started running down my cheeks.

I couldnt help but jump into conclusions... are they??? but no they cant!!!! How can it be???

The bell rang indicating that school is over but i couldnt move.. Even if i tried i couldnt...

While trying to recuperate myself i hear someone come in the bathroom

"Seri.... Are you in here?" I heard someone call out and suddenly opened the stall i was in.

It was Reisya... She saw me crying.. tho i didnt want her to...

"Whats wrong?.... What happened?" She asked me... but i couldnt say anything...

"Seri.. are you okay? Seri... Seri" She said again.. then finally word came out of my mouth.

"I need to find Rena... Where could she be at?" I asked her

She then said that Rena is in the cafeteria..

Then i felt my entire body move and ran for it.

I ran out of the bathroom... through the hallway...

"Seri!" I heard a familiar voice.. but i didnt turn around and just kept running.

I finally reached the cafeteria and opened the door.

I saw Rena, Akari, and the three boys at the vending machine laughing and talking.

"Try this one!" Rena said pointing at the Takis..

"Its so good!" as Akari looked at her and she winked.

I interrupted them.

"Rena! I need to talk to you!" I said in japanese.

"Nande? Anything wrong?" She asked me while she got closer to me.

"I... really.... need..." I couldnt complete my sentence... my tears were uncontrollably running down my cheeks... I cant stop.

She saw that i couldnt talk that much... so she finally said.

"Okay.. lets go to the garden. Is that fine with you.?" She asked me as i nodded my head and we made our way to the secret garden.

~Secret Garden~
http://www.modelandscape.org/images/large/ffac_main.jpg

"Okay... tell me whats wrong..." She said while sitting down on one of the bench at the circle.

"I dont really know how to tell you this.." I said.. while calming down and sat one bench beside hers.

She just looked at me in confusion as i continued.

"Well.. do you remember our childhood friends in Japan?."

"Yeah... we had lots of them.?" She asked me still wondering.

"Well.... the closest one we had... were Minwoo-ssi, Youngmin-Oppa, and Kwangmin-Oppa... remember?"

"OH yeah.. I remember... haha i love them!" Rena laughed

"Well.. i think it was yesterday... i received a phone call from them."

"Really?!? Thats great! What did they want?" She asked me... she was so happy... tho im giving her bad news... i cant help but cry again.

" Whats wrong? Shouldn't you be happy?" She asked as i looked at her.

"Well... they called me... saying that their parents got a job here with yours n my dads company ... so they came here."

"Ahhh!!! Really?!?!?! Thats awesome!!!! why are you crying then?" She was so excited.

"Its just that... today... i recieved a phone call.." I reached to get my phone from my pocket.. but i couldnt find it.

"Wheres my phone?" I panicked.

"I dont know.. i didnt see you have it when you came to me. Hold on I'll call it." Rena grabbed her phone from her back pocket .

"OH crap! My phone died!" Rena said and apologized.

"Nah its fine.. we'll find it." I said calming down again.

"Oh.. can you tell me why are you crying?" Rena reminded me.. i have totally went off topic.

"Well... I received a phone call from the three of them... n they said they were here already... Minwoo-ssi was still talking when... I....----" I couldnt say it... It just hurts to say it.

I cleared my throat.

"When suddenly..... i hear that Minwoo-ssi stopped talking and the phone seemed to fall out of the car... and i panicked.. and i started jumping into conclusions... and.. and .. and" My throat was dry and tears started falling again.

"Seri! Calm down! What happened?" Rena tried calming me down.

"They seem to have gotten into a car accident... tho i couldnt hear the last part because something big had hit the phone and the line got cut off." I finally said it..

I looked up to see that Rena was in shock and tears started running down her cheeks.

It seemed as if she was trying her best to hold it in.. but she couldnt.

She then stood up and started walking... i followed her.. and she started running.

"Rena! Where are you going?" I asked her while running after her.

"My phone is dead and your phone is missing.. we have to get to the bottom of this... so im gonna---" She didnt finish her sentence when suddenly two girls were passing by and she heard them talk.

"Did you hear about the accident down at the main highway 67 (sorry im making up the highways)" One girl said.

"Oh yeah... i heard that it was really bad... An angry drunk diver.. i think.. and his family was driving while he lost control of the wheels and hit another car.."

"Yeah.. i heard that the other car had five passengers in it.. three boys on the back and two people in the front." She said as Rena looked at them and ran up to them.

"Do you know if they are alive?" She asked them frantically

"OH yeah! I heard their alive.. and is in a hospital near by.. why?" the girl said as Rena had a sigh of relief and i had fallen from worry.

"Thank god their fine.." I felt like i finally let go of something really heavy.

"But i heard they have serious injuries." The other girl said looking at her phone.. seems as if she was texting someone.

"How did you find this out? It just happened about one hour ago." I asked them finally coming towards the girls and Rena..

"Well.. you know how it is... news travels fast. " one of the girls said as they left.

Rena then started running again and i ran after her.

"Give me your keys." She said while making our way to my car.

"I'll Drive! Get in!" I said to her knowing that she only has a permit...

I started the car as i saw Rena taping her feet to the car floor over n over again while cracking her knuckles and puffed her cheeks..

I know shes worried... n nervous. So was i..

I put my seat-belt on as well as Rena.. and we made our way to the nearest hospital.

We ran in as Rena asked if there was three boys that had recently got checked in.

But it was no hope.. they werent in that hospital.

So we decided to go to the next nearest hospital.. and still no hope...

Then we went the other way of the highway passed our school .. and went to the nearest hospital from there.

And finally! We found them!

"They are in room 201B... it is still visiting hours so you may go." The nurse said.

We made our way to the room.. and the first bed we see was Minwoo's bed.. then on the other side was Youngmin and Kwangmin was on the bed near the window.

The three were all sleeping.

Rena made her way to Minwoos bed first.

"Minwoo-oppa..." Rena whispered as tears started falling down... Minwoo who was sleeping , had deep scratches all over his face and around his neck as if small glass had hit him during the accident... and he had a leg cast on and a white bandage wrapped around his head.

I made my way in between the twins bed.

"Oppa...." I suddenly felt what Rena felt... tears started falling down my cheeks seeing my Oppas laying down on a hospital bed injured, sleeping through the pain.

*End of POV*

Rena decided to wipe her tears away and stop looking at minwoo because if she does.. she'll be even more hurt that she wasnt there at the time to do something..

Though there was nothing she could have done.. she was still regretting that she wasnt there for the three.

She then made her way to the twins bed.

"Why didnt they call me... when they found out that they were moving here?.." Rena mumbled to herself but Seri heard.

"Sorry... it was my fault... When they called me they asked for your number so they could tell you the news as well.. but i told them not to tell you because i wanted them to surprise you for your birthday.. by sending them to your house while we hang out at the house... im really sorry.. " Seri apologized.

"Seri... you dont have to be sorry... im just glad their okay now... and i know now the reason why... they just wanted to surprise me..."

Rena looked at Youngmin and touched his blond hair.. "Oppa... can you hear me?.... gwnechana?...." She whispered.

He had scratches just like minwoo all over his body, he has white bandage wrapped around his head, and a neck brace.

She then looked at Kwangmin who also had a bandage wrapped around his head... and had an arm cast.

Rena went back to sit on a chair next to Minwoos bed as Seri was sitting between the twins.

"Gwenchanna oppa.." Seri asked Kwangmin's sleeping face not expecting for an answer.

She went to Youngmin and held his right hand.

"Oppa... Mianeh... I'm not mad anymore.. jija... im not.... mad... please... wake up..." Seri said silently crying and put her head to Youngmins bed.

While Rena was watching Minwoo sleeping... she then touched his hand... it was cold so she decided to warm his hand by covering them with her hand.

"Can you hear me?... Oppa.... can you hear.. me...? .... oppa... Minwoo oppa... mian... once again i wasnt able to help you... mian hae yo... oppa... mian hae yo." Rena cried watching Minwoo sleep.

~30 min later~

The two were sitting down on a couch near the beds.

"Once again... i couldnt help them..... Once again.. their hurt... once again--" Rena was always blaming her self for what happened to the boys... even if its not her fault.. even if she couldnt do anything.

"Rena.... It wasnt your fault that this had happened.... and what happened before we left.. it wasnt your fault as well.. Please... stop blaming yourself... There was nothing you could have done.." Seri was trying to comfort Rena.

"If i had listened to my brother and not go to the woods and i even dragged you with me.. they wouldnt have an accident trying to look for me... it was my fault for not listening... it wasnt their fault... they were just trying to look for the both of us...

They were injured for 8 months... and that was my fault... tho they couldnt bring themselves to blame me...

I know it was my fault... because of this stubborn girl... they always get hurt.... because of this girl they are always worried...

It was even my fault why you had fractured your right arm at that time" Seri looked at Rena who had her legs covering her face.. and her had wrapping around her legs. sitting like that made Seri remember.. Rena would always cry like that when she had too much tears when she was little.

Seri couldn't help but hug the crying Rena..

"... its fine... dont worry.... no one is blaming you... because its not your fault... everyone gets curious at times right?... " Seri had no idea what to say.

~Few Hours later~

The two had already fell asleep when suddenly They heard someone cough.

Seri and Rena woke up and looked up..

It was Youngmin, he had just woken up.

The two ran to youngmin.

"Oppa! Are you okay?" Seri asked.

"Nugu sijyo?" He asked with a confused face.

The other two boys woke up and saw the two girls

"Nugu Sijyo?" The three of said in sync.

~A/N~

So im really sorry that it was just Rena and Seri in this Chapter..

but this was where they went...

This was their part of the story while the other girls were looking for them...

Im sorry if it was lame...

and

Mian hae you = Im sorry

Oppa = Older brother/boyfriend or a close guy friend who is older than the person

Gwenchana = Are you okay?

Nuju Sijyo?= who are you?

 

So i hope you girls understand that this is a chap only about the two.. and where they were..

n some recap of their past. *Sort of*

Anyways.. next chap i promise everyone will be in it.

and umm... there will be a twist in it...

Someones partner is not their real partner/who you think it is... hehehe

anyways... I havnt really tell you girls who your partners are but im guessing you know who they are.. tho someone isnt with their partner...

anyways hope you enjoy reading this..

i hope its not boring...

if it is.. please tell me..

Comments are loved

~Rena