Trying to look but.. why am i with you?! Part 1

☆East meets West☆

*Momo's POV*

"Where could they be?!" Me, Shiori, and the others were looking everywhere for the two but its 7pm now and we still havnt found them yet..

I wonder where they are right now... I wonder if their safe... i wonder if they ate already... or what if they're hungry? Who are they with? Is it a mistake and Rena's phone is dead... n their home.. I couldnt help but wonder and get worried.

I decided to call Yuki.

Yuki "Moshi moshi?"

Me "Oh Yuki... who are you with?"

Yuki "Akari, Reisya and for some odd reason the five guys... why??"

Me "Where are you guys at?"

Yuki "Um... were down town looking for the two."

Me "Umm have you split up yet??"

Yuki "No not yet.. but were about to.."

Me "Hold on... have you guys looked if the twos at each others houses or something?"

Yuki "We called Rena's Mom n she said The two wernt there.. we called Seris mom n said they would probably be here down town."

Me "Okay.. since down town is huge.. we'll help you guys look for them there.. okay? Just wait for about 20 min."

Yuki "Okay... Bye"

I hung up and told the others to head down town to meet the others.

Kou and I ran to her car and went in..

She hurriedly started the engine as i sat there feeling like about to pass out of how worried i am..

"Ne... do you think their alright?" I asked Kou as she took a quick glance at my sad expression.

"Were talking about The Out of Controll, Doesnt let anyone touch her, protective Rena and the one who has more common sense than normal people, Cautious Seri.. i know their alright." Kou seemed like she was trying to convince her self that they will be fine...

I started trying to convince my self as well...

I just hope they arnt hurt in anyway....

~Down Town~

"Listen! The others will be here in a few minutes.. and after we meet up.. we will split up in 2s ... which will be nine teams... i think... well anyways.. just bear with me okay?? I really want to find the two..."
 Yuki said as the others had their attention on her.

~20 Min later~

 Aoki, Momo, Eva, Nina, Shiori , Yabu, Takaki, Inoo, Hikaru, and Daiki Arrived and met up with the rest in the middle of the mall.

"Why did we meet up at the mall??" Daiki asked the others.

"Well.. we were already looking for them here when you guys decided to come with us and this was the easiest way to meet up... and plus its easy to describle.. 'midde of the mall'.." Reisya mumbled the last words.

"Okay.. this is what were going to do... Pair up! ... but um.. since the girls know Rena n Seri best... guys should pair up with the girls. okay?" Yabu instructed as the others mumbled and whined.

Since Yabu and Kou are the oldest they paired up the boys n girls.

Yabu paired up with Kou

Momo with Takaki

Eva with Inoo

Nina with Hikaru

Shiori with Daiki

Yuki with Keito

Reisya with Yamada

Akari with Yuto

but Chinen and Ryutaro had no partner the two had to be stuck together.. which was no problem.

~Akari n Yuto

Every one their seperate ways of the mall... some went out side of the mall.. some stayed and spreaded out looking for them... tho as time passed they still havnt found them.

"Its obvious the two arnt in the mall... why are we still in here??" Akari asked Yuto while walking around drinking bubble tea.

"I dont know.. lets go out of here then.. " As soon as Yuto said the sentence Akari immidiately dragged him out of there as if she couldnt stand being in one place for a long time.

The two walked around down town still looking for Seri and Rena but got bored and started window shopping. (why?? i have no idea.. lol)

~Reisya n Yamada~

"Where could they be?!" Reisya yelled out of frustration.

"Calm down... Im sure they will be fine.. i mean.. from what i have seen so far.. Rena is really tough... n Seri is very logical.." Yamada said trying to calm the angry Reisya.

"Oh come on! Rena isnt as tough as you think she is... she just seems like it cuz she doesnt let anyone step all over her.. n Seri... well... shes very quiet... n i dont really know ...she seems smart..." Reisya scratched her head from realizing that She doesnt really know Seri quite well.. since shes quiet but when it comes to Rena she can talk... Seeing as if they have been friends for a very long time n are like siblings.

"Hmm well... still... i think they will be fine..." Yamada said still trying to convince Reisya.

"BUT SERI DOESNT HAVE HER PHONE AND RENA ISNT ANSWERING!" She said still so worried.

"Reisya... calm down... they will be fine.... we'll find them some how okay?" Yamada said trying to calm her down.

"Okay.. i guess so.." Reisya finally calmed down as the two started to continue searching for the two.

~Takaki n Momo~

The two were sitting a bench near a cafe trying to brainstorm where the girls would be at.


"Ne do you know what Rena and Seri likes??" Takaki asked trying to find out where they could be at.

"Well... Rena likes volleyball... n Seri likes... stuff toys.." Momo said trying to think hard of what the two likes.

"Hm.... that doesnt go together... how about.... what they both like." Takaki said looking back at Momo.

"Hmmmmmm.... They LOVE poky??? haha... n music..." Momo giggled at how childish the two are.

"Ehhh... really?? thats cool. haha... well... maybe if there is something here that sells poky or has music?" Takaki guessed

Momo had an idea... Rena and Seri would always go to "Music Smile" Store.

"AH! Mybe the Music Smile store! They are always there"

"OKay then lets go!" Takaki and Momo started heading to the Music store.

But didnt find them at all...

" *sigh* where could they be..?" Momo sigh and looked so gloomy walking.. while Takaki was trying to catch up to her.. then trying to make her smile.

~Yuki and Keito~

Yuki sighed while hoplessly walking and sat down at one of the chairs outside a cafe.

Keito sat next to her.

"Are you okay?" Keito looked at her worriedly as she looked up at him with a worried look and dropped her head back down.

"I cant find them..." She mumbled as tears started falling making her skirt wet.

"Ne... Dont give up.. your eyes will get puffy." Keito said as he held her head up high and wiped her tears.

"Thanks... but im just so worried..." Yuki then wiped her own tears away.

"Every one is... i dont really know them well.. but im also worried..." Keito had a very gentel look on his eyes that made Yuki feel alittle calm.

"Its just that... they're like my little sisters... I cant stop worrying." Yuki then stood back up

"I cant give up now! I have to find them!" Yuki quickly recovered as Keito looked shocked at her sudden recovery but then just smiled as Yuki dragged him and started walking again.

~Shiori n Daiki~

Shiori was looking everywhere while Daiki was just following her.

She noticed and stoppped.

"Ah itai!" He bumped into her.

"Yah! Can you at least try to look!" Shiori was so frustrated.

"Why are you mad?" Daiki had the innocent look on his face.

"Im not in the mood.... my friends are missing right now and you expect me to be nice? to be calm about every thing?!" Shiori exploded with frustration of not finding them.

"I know your mad.. i know your frustrated... but i also know that the two seem to have some common sence and are brave... and it seems as if they can take care of them selves... so i know they will be fine.." Daiki said as he went infront of Shiori.

Shiori then looked down at the payvment and let out a sigh

"I want to know that their fine... i just need to hear it from them...i want to find them"

"Well then... lets not give up and look for them somewhere else... okay?" Daiki said

"Hey... what if their not here.. but somewhere else?" Shiori wondered as the two went to Daikis car and left to look somewhere else.

~A/N~

So im very sorry that i havnt updated..

but ive been busy with volleyball tryouts and stuff..

but there were heck of alot of girls who tried out.. and sadly i didnt get picked to be in the team..

so now im back writing!!!

anyways.. this was sort of boring..

im sorry.. im not very good with writing... T-T

hope you guys still like it tho..

Comments are loved

~Rena