Midnight Walk on the Beach

☆East meets West☆

(Honestly speaking i had forgotten the reason they all left at the same time was because they were gonna eat somewhere so i had to stick this scene in here lol)

~~~~~~~~~

As everyone bid their good byes and was about to seperate Yamada suddenly asked.

"Wait....wernt we going to go to a resturant to eat?"

With that question everyone stopped and looked at him.

"Oh yeah.. haha... where should we go?" Yuki asked remembering the whole reason they all left at the same time.

"well... whats open at this time?" Takaki asked.

"Hmm.... wait... what time is it?" Ryutaro asked lazily.. not wanting to check the time.

 Momo checked the time on her phone and replied "Its 10 right now". 

"Well... dang... is there any stores open at this late hour?" Chinen asked.

"Well.. there are alot of resturants that are still open until 10:30." Shiori said as she checked what was the exact time.

"Never mind that.. its already 10:19.. were not gonna have time to get there n eat." Hikaru said.

"aaww... im really hungry" Chinen said rubbing his tummy.

Then there was silence... seems like everyone was thinking.

*Sniff Sniff* " Aish! Everyone is thinking too hard.. i can smell all your brains burning!" Hikaru sarcastically said as everyone glared at him

"sorry... but seriously i smell something burning" Hikaru appologized as everyone started sniffing.

"It does smell like something is burning." Akari sniffed.

"Okay now it feels like theres a tornado.. stop sniffing." Shiroi said as everyone stoped.

Silence again...

Yamada's stomach rumbled which broke the silence as everyone started laughing.

"Oh! I know! Lets go to the beach! Our second favorite resturant is there... its open till midnight!" Reisya said as they all agreed and went to their cars.

~~Beach Resturant~~

"Woah! the beach is pretty at night!" Chinen screamed getting off the car and running around.

It was Night but the lights everywhere made the bach to look so bright.

"Chinen stop running around you might hurt yourself!" Yabu yelled but the boy didnt seem to hear anything because he was so far away from them.

He seemed to be enjoying himself as Reisya, Yuki, and Akari joined him and ran around.

"Becareful girls!"Eva said as the girls nodded and enjoyed.

Later Akari came back to the group and dragged yuto, yamada and daiki.

"Come on guys! Rena! Seri! come on!" Akari yelled trying to dragg the two girls out there as well.

Rena gave in as well as Seri and started running.

"Oh lord... its already dark and their running like that." Eva palm slap her forhead.

"Eva dont worry.. they are just having fun" Kou gave her a reassuring smile.

"Okay." Eva finaly gave in.

Momo who was standing next to Eva was suddenly next to Shiori.

"Wow! when did u--" Shiori was cutt off by momo whos stomach was growling.

"Im hungry..." the rest of the guys n the girls who was just standing looked at her.

"What?"

"GUYS!!!! LETS GO EAT! YOU CAN RUN AROUND AFTERWARDS!" Kou said as everyone heard her and came back to where they were at.

Everyone gathered and entered the resturant. Due to the number of people in the group everyone who was in there looked at them like they were unwanted untill the waitress told them to sit down. 

They sat down on the nearest and longest table there. 

"Geez so welcoming here.." Yamada sarcastically said 'quietly'. His voice was heard which some people gave him a death glare again, and Yabu kicked him. 

"Thats what you get for not keeping your mouth shut" Yuto whispered to him.

Some ate in a hurry, wanting to go outside and play some more like little children, and as soon as they finished they all ran outside. 

"Guys, Stop running, you might hurt your selves" Eva yelled, but it was hopeless, Chinen tripped over nothing and Akari bumped into him which caused both of them to fall and everyone behind them started falling down.

The next thing they know everyone was on the ground laughing their butts off.  The rest ran to them and helped them up but instead they all ended up on the floor laughing.

An hour passed and they all headed home with a huge smile on everyone's face. 

~~~

(A/N: Im sorry but i have no idea who was with who while riding in the cars so i just put random girls and everything) 

~Kou and Momo~

"Today was fun.. even when we were looking for the two" Momo said as she yawned.

"Yeah i thought so too.. I'm just glad that the two were fine." Kou said while driving. 

It was quite bright out side because of the cars passing by but either way it still made Momo sleep. 

"Momo... are you a sleep?" Kou asked because of the sudden silence that covered the car. 

"..hmm.." momo said sleepily and went back to sleeping. 

Kou then kept driving and dropped momo off then went straight home crashing the bed. 

~Shiori and Yuki~

Yuki let out a huge sigh which made Shiori quickly glance at her then back at the road. 

"Whats wrong Yuki?" Shiori asked while her eyes glued on the road. 

"Nothing, just tired.. and thinking." She replied while looking outside the passenger window.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Oh nothing much really.. just wondering if nii-chan will be home today" She said while still in deep thoughts 

" Why? Didn't Daiki came home yesterday or something?" Shiori sounded confused as to why she said that. 

"Nah.. i didnt see him, did Hikaru-nii come home yesterday?" Yuki asked to see if she would get the same answer. 

"Nah.. Im thinking since they went here as a group they have to stay in the same house as a group."

"Yeah i guess that would make sense.:" Yuki said alittle relief.

The two continued their conversation until Shiori dropped Yuki off and went staight home just like what Kou did.

~Eva and Nina~

"Today was different. Dont you think so?" Nina said while driving the car. 

"How so?" Eva asked in confusion

"Well.. i think it was sort of fun, looking for the two and being so worried and all." She said with a smile, while Eva looked at her weirdly. 

"Okay i can feel you looking at me like im crazy." Nina said still looking at the road. 

"You can feel that. haha. Nah its just that I thought i wouldnt be able to handle it if another one of us end up missing and we have to look for them. My heart would burst being so worried. " Eva said fading away as Nina agreed. 

"Yeah i guess you're right.. I wont be able to handle it anymore either. It was too much for one day. " Nina said as she suddenly hear Eva silently breathing.

She glanced at her, only to see her sleeping.

"No fair.. i wish i could sleep too." Nina mumble on her way to Eva's place.

~Reysia, Akari, Seri and Rema~
The four were quiet listening to music on the way home until Reysia broke the silence. 

"Today was indescribable." Reysia said as Seri was turning to the neighborhood. 

"yeah it sure was." Seri agreed.

"it was some what fun!" Akari blurted.

"ne is Rena asleep?" Reysia said as she looked at the passenger seat only to find Rena sleeping soundly.

"She must've been really tired ne?" Akari giggled.

"Un.. It was a long day." Seri said as she parked on Akari's drive way and didnt see Reysia's car. 

"wheres your car Reysia?" Akari asked while getting off the back seat of the car. 

"Its in the car repair shop thing, they towed it there. I have to get it early tomorrow morning." She said as she too got off the car and closed the door. 

Seri rolled down her window. 

"Reysia you want me to pick you two up tomorrow? " She asked as the two's face lit up. 

"Really?!" Akari said as she jumped with joy, thinking that she doesnt have to ride the bus to school tomorrow.

"Yeah. I'll see you two tomorrow then. Bye." She said as she rolled her window up and left.

Seri parked on Rena's drive way and was about to wake her up when she saw a tear drop on Rena's left eye. 

Seri looked at her and looked at the house for a minute and decided to wake Rena up.

"Rena.. wake up" She woke her up with a single shake. 

"oh.. Thank you Seri.. and See yah tomorrow." She said wiping the tear away.

"Un.." She said. 

"Oh and I'll make really good food for the three to eat tomorrow.. so dont worry about making food for them.. Okay Seri?" She said half smiling and half asleep.

"Un.. Oyasumi." 

"Hai... Oyasumi" 

Rena entered her house and before closing the door she waved at Seri. 

As Seri left and went straight home.

~~~~~~~~

A/N

I feel like a failure right now..T-T

im so sorry i havnt been able to update..

i honestly forgot about the story and when i didnt i didnt know what to write.. 

Sorry for the outcome.. its boring. T-T

o well.. i hope you guys still liked it. 

And is anyone kind enough to help me with this story?

Please T-T... i really need a co-author... please help me.. 

Oh and Comments are loved. (: 

~Rena