Art isn't that bad after all

☆East meets West☆

Poster for the chapter:

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/493/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeditko.jpg

Im sorry.. im still not really good with making posters.. T-T... 

~~~

A couple of weeks have passed and both groups have been getting to know each other. 

Seri and Rena still go to the hospital to check up on the three boys.. All in all meeting up and hanging out after school was their daily routine. 

"Ne ne Aoki you want to go with us to the movies?" Eva asked while packing up to leave. 

"I can't have to finish or actually start on this this sketch thats due tomorrow.. Im headed to the library.. sorry maybe next time. Say sorry to the others for me." Kou said as she was packing up herself getting ready to go to the school's library. 

"Oh okay.. well good luck! Bye bye!" Eva said as she headed to meet up with Shiori, Momo, and Nina. 

"Ne wheres Kou?" Momo asked as they all headed to the parking lot. 

"She has to finish up a sketch so she wont be with us." 

"ohh.. that .." Nina said as she opened the passenger seat door and hopped in. 

The four headed to the movies and met up with some of the guys and Yuki. 

~Library~

Its already 6 pm and Kou was still in the library trying to figure out what she was going to draw. 

She was flipping through papers when she heard foot steps coming close to her. 

"Yes?" She said as she didnt even bother to look up. 

"What cha doing?" The familiar voice asked her. Kou finally looked up due to this 'familiar' voice. 

"Oh Kota.. Hey." 

"Hey.. why are you still here?"  He asked as he took the seat right infront of her and the table. 

"Trying to get idea's of what to draw for my art class... it has to deal with a 'feeling' i can think of many things but i just cant seem to draw it .." She said as she lightly banged her head on the book stacked right infront of her. 

"What about... draw something about the way you feel at times?" He said making suggestions.

"You know what.. that didnt really pass my mind.. okay... make sense." She said as she then started to sketch on the sketch board placed on the side of the table next to her and the books. 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31cdEfEBPgL.jpg?q=img/images/I/31cdEfEBPgL.jpg

Kota was there sitting right infront of her admiring of how well she was focused drawing how she felt. 

~Kota POV~

Its very interesting watching Aoki draw. 

So focused .. like there was nothing else in the world but her and that board. 

I wish i had that much concentration.. its admiring. 

I've never seen someone that focused before. 

"..Why are you looking at me like that?" She finally spoke and looked at me weirdly. 

Interrupting my thoughts i finally snapped out of it. 

"Um.. well because its interesting how you are so focused on drawing.. it made me think. haha.. sorry" I said nervously..

"Oh okay then" She then said and went back to sketching. 

Her hair up with an undo bun with a pencil sticking out of the bun, and her looking so focused looks somewhat attractive. 

You know shes not that bad looking once you look at her this way.. matter of fact shes actually cute.

Seeing this side of her gave me a different idea.. having a more of a calm.. and mature feeling... I couldnt help myself but smile. 

I didn't realize how long i was staring at her until she finished. 

"Done! ... so what do you think?" She asked as she turned the board over to me and showed me this beautiful sketch

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5705/zzkoudraw.jpg 

"Amazing.." was all i could say.. i couldnt really express how good she drew that.

"What is.. the sketch or the person who draw the sketch?" She then smiled innocently.

"Both.. " I said as i looked at her and smiled.

It looks so realistic... which made me think.. what is she feeling?? why did she draw a girl looking out of the window?

"What made you draw that?" I asked out of curiosity. 

"Hmm well its because thats the way i felt when i was trying to think of what to draw.. lost.. confused.. restricted.." She said as she turned back the sketch facing her and looked at it. 

"Restricted?... why?" I asked

"Well because i needed to finish this and i felt as if i wasn't able to leave this library until i did what i was suppose to do.. like in prison.. you cant get out until you served your time. You get what im trying to say?" Aoki told me.

"yeah.. i know... i feel that way at times." Honestly i can relate...

She then let out a huge sigh.

"But seriously.. what do you feel when you see this sketch?" She then asked me hoplessly. 

"Honestly.. Sad.. and like what you said.. Restricted.. its as if shes trying to look out and see the sun light.. trying to see the brighter side of things.. and well i dont know but i feel as if shes lost her way in things.. i dont know thats just my thought.." I told her what was on my mind.. what i actually felt about the sketch.. 

Strangely that i have never actually knew how to tell the mood of art untill today... Art isnt that bad after all.

~End Of POV~

Silenced filled the air... acutally it was more like Awquard silence until Kota decided to break the ice. 

He stood up and seemed as if he was trying to say something but couldnt manage to say it.. A couple of seconds later he looked at his watch and finally said something. 

"Wow. Its 8 already. So since your finished with your sketch.. wanna go get something to eat?" He asked nervously in return Kou let out a little chuckle and agreed to it. 

They decided to go the closest resturant near the school.. which was an local Italian Resturant. 

It was pretty deacent. The two talked the whole night laughing and getting to know each other. 

"Haha.. damn.. " kota then said. 

"haha...What?" 

"Its just that i have never met someone like you.." as soon as those words came out of kota's mouth the girl looked confused. 

"Is that a good thing?" 

"Yeah.. I mean your different from all those other girls." These words made Kou blush. 

"aww thanks.." 

The two talked alittle more and bid their goodbyes.. as they seperated. 

~~ Kou's POV~~~

After Yabu and i seperated i went straight home and layed on my bed.

thinking about what happened today .. it made me smile... Kota is actually a really kind person.. very different from what i have thought. 

I started blushing and rolling around my king size bed until my phone rang. 

~~Phone Convo~~

Kou: Moshi Moshi? Yabu? 

Yabu: Hai...

Kou: Hey.. whats up? 

Yabu: I forgot to tell you .. i had alot of fun hanging out with you today. 

Kou: I did to.. it was.. different. 

Yabu: Yeah.. im glad i actually got to talk to someone who doesnt want to either yell at me or go crazy and all.. 

Kou: haha.. im not really sure what to say to that. 

Yabu: haha you dont have to say anything.. its not something you hear everyday.. anyways.. we should do this more often. 

Kou: Do what? ... Call.. or Hang out?

Yabu: hmm Both? .. hehe

Kou: Yes we shall. 

Yabu: Cool.

Kou: Oh by the way .. thanks for helping me with my sketch. 

Yabu: Its not like i did anything.. I just said one thing. haha

Kou: I guess i was just waiting for someone to tell me to draw the way i felt... and umm actually sat down and admire me. 

Yabu: What can i do.. it was some what very amusing watching you draw. 

Kou: i shall take that as a compliment. haha.

Yabu: okay then. i think you shall. 

Kou: Well im gonna take a shower so txt yah instead?

Yabu: Yeah sure. no problem. 

Kou: Okay.. bye.

Yabu: Bye bye

~~End of Convo~~

After the conversation i hung up and started sqwealing.. aahh im so glad im the only one upstairs. 

Im also glad that no one is here.... i think i like him..... wait... nah.... *Du du dum*  I received a text message. 

To: Aoki 

Hey (: 

From: ...Yabu Kota.....

Okay maybe i sort of like him.. he he he. 

After i took a shower I layed down on my bed and started texting him. 

I think today was amazing.... i dont think i would change it even if i could. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So ... partners are starting.. (: 

anyways.... im trying to improve on my writing but it still seems alittle boring so i truely appologize.. 

n also im so sorry if i had any wrong grammer and spelling.. which i know i did.. 

oh n i know its a short chapter.. as well as the chapter before this.. so i appologize.

anyways.. i hope this wasnt that bad.. 

off to make the nxt poster and chapter(: 

(Oh and from the last chapter.. its not really my brithday.. i intended to update on August 16th about the birthday..(because it was my birthday) but i couldnt.. so im sorry.. T-T)

Comments are Loved <3

~Rena