I still kind of Hate this

I Can be Tough
Jiyong POV
 
After lunch I don't see Daesung again and i'm left to wonder what the hell he was mumbling. His voice was so low and his words so slurred, all i heard was "argpee" and as far as I know, that doesn''t even remotley resemble anything in the human language. At least not in the korean aspect of it. He's been acting strange lately, staring at me when he doesn't think i'm looking, and that stupid smile doesn't make his eyes squint up like they usually would. Sighing, I step into my house tentatively,and listen for any sounds of my mother or father or anyone else, but am greeted with silence. Thank god. It's the first time since the incidence that the witch decides it's safe to leave me in the house alone. I don't bother turning on the lights as i stomp up to my room, almost tripping on the stairs in my exhuation. My stomach drops as I notice that the door to my room is open. There's no way the was rummaging through my again, I swear I will-
 
"EEEYAAHAI!!"
 
Daesung stares at me, eyes wide with shock as I clutch the back of my head, checking for blood.
 
"Hyung! Are you ok? Does your head hurt?"
" Well, I hit it pretty hard when I you scared the ing crap out of me!! How the hell did you even get in my house?!"
"The window."
"Are you freaking insane? The window he says. Call me next time! Why the hell are you even here?"
 
He's looking at me with that stupid expression, like he doesn't understand what he did wrong. Seriously, what the hell is his... Oh... Oh . I do my best to make an apologetic smile appear on my face, and hope it doesn't look as painful as it feels.
 
"Dae, i'm sorry. You just scared me. I shouldn't have snapped like that."
 
I expect him to sigh in relief, but instead recognize realization on his features, followed quickly by regret. The kind of face you would make after changing the answer on a test then realizing your first answer was right. I don't have time to think about this before he's smiling at me, that fake smile that leaves his eyes wide open.
 
"I'm sorry, hyung. It was my fault. You had every right to be angry."
"I could never be angry at you, Dae."
 
There it is again. Regret... no something else, similar to regret but...
 
"Actually, Hyung, I wanted to ask you something."
"Shoot."
"My.. Friend invited me to a pary tomorrow night. I know you've been having a rough time, and I was hoping.. maybe you'd... want to..... come with us."
"Thanks for thinking of me, but you know my Umma. I don't think she'd let me."
"You could just tell her you're at my house."
"She'd call your parents."
"They won't be home, and the maid would cover for me."
 
He has a stubborn look on his face and I'm actually surprised he's so determined about this. Daesung is the kind of pushover to never say no or argue. The fact that he's not backing down means something. I try to fight the scowl that wants nothing more than to put this brat back in his place. But because it's Daesung and despite everything i do have a soft spot for him, i stop to concider it.
 
"Who is this friend? Do I know him?"
His eyes light up with excitement as he answers, "No, but he's so sweet. You guys are about the same age, hyung you'll really like him, he's great."
 
Once more, i'm forced to struggle against a cruel expression and continue speaking normally.
 
"Do you know any of his friends?"
"Wel... no, but they're all people from his work."
"What does he do?"
"... I don't really know, merchandising or something. Hyung, are you coming or not?"
 
Honestly, i want to tell him that, no, I am not ing coming and that this whole thing is incredibaly shady, and that his boyfriend (because that is obvioulsy what he wants him to be) is probably some mass or some . But it's Daesung, and the kid is useless despit his uncharacteristically built body, and it would take next to no effort to him because he is an awful judge of character (just look at how much he likes me) So I give him a hyung smile and-
 
"Sure Dae. Just tell me when and where."
 
And I am rewarded by that painfully brilliant smile and feel kind of disgusted by the relief that floods me when I see it's genuine.
*****************************************************************
"Dammit, Dami, i don't get why you are being so ing difficult."
"You watch your language with me, brat, that's no way to ask for a damn favor from your noona."
 
We stare at eachother over the counter in the kitchen and despite the fact that this bicthy noona is pissing me off, the relief I always feel when we'r alone together is still present at the pit of my stomach. Dami noona is the only person in the world whom is trust. It was her that held my hand on the first day of school. It was her that checked under my bed when my mother laughed and said there's no such thing as monsters and that such thoughts were foolish and a waste of time. It was her that taught me how to play soccer when my dad hid behind a computer screen. And it was Dami who found the ten-year-old me, sitting on the bathroom floor as the last of my blood dissapeared down the sink. It was her who listened to the quiet "I can't breathe," and responded with an equally quiet, "I know."
But none of that changes the fact that she is being really freaking annoying right now. I close my eyes and grit my teeth, exhaling a frustrated breath. 
"Just tell Umma I am spending the night at my teachers house for a study seminar."
"Just tell her you're going to spend the night with Dae."
"She hates Dae."
"Since when?"
"Since ing now! She hates everyone! Either way it's a lie, what is your problem?!"
"The bigger the lie, the more I get."
"If she finds out. Which she won't."
 
That's when i see it. Dambi glances to the right and an expression runs across her face so fast that no one woud ever notice. But I do.
 
"There's something else. Noona... you're worried about something else."
 
It's not a question. She looks down then up at me then down agaain. The pressure of my hand on her cheek brings her gaze to meet mine and there's uncertainy in her eyes.
 
"You're changing, Jiyong. No, don't say you've always been this way, I know. That's not what I mean. You... You're trying to change. You're trying to wake up from this and as much as i want you to be happy, I'm scared you're just going from one trap into another."
 
I hate myslef for thinking of blue hair and sharp eyes. I push the image to the back of my mind, disgusted.
 
"You can't take care of me forever, noona."
"I know." Her face is sad and resigned and I know she'll lie for me. "But I can still worry."
****************************************************************
Daesung is an incredibaly attractive young man when not in his uniform. Sure, maybe he doesn't have the best face, but there's something charming about him. It's what makes him irresistable and what keeps me from throwing him away like everyone else. He waves to me enthusastically from the table at the cafe. Speeding up, I throw him my best smile and sit across from him.
 
"So where's your friend?" so where's the ?
"He's on his way, he just texted me."
 
Perfect, let's hope he doesn't have a gun. Or a van full of people with weapons. The cafe isn't very full, but there's still plenty of people around for it to be a safe area. If things look to shady, i can tell Daesung I suddenly feel sick and need to be taken home. But then the could offer to drive us, and that would be-
 
"Hyung he's here."
 
I look up, preparing the sweetest smile I can muster, only to have it freeze on my face as I make eye contact with the person approaching our table. Fan-ing-tastic. The young man tenses and honestly, if the situation were different, I would have laughed.
Because as Taeyang approached our table with a pale face, I swear his mohawk stiffened.
 
Taeyang POV
 
My hands tighten on the steering wheel as I feel Jiyong's eyes boring into the back of my head. Daesung hums happily from the passenger seat, unaware that anything is wrong. Honestly, I would love to reach over and poke his cute face, or say something to make him laugh so hard his eyes disapear, but whenever I begin to relax, my eyes cacth Jiyong staring at me through the rearview mirror, smiling every time our gaze meets. I can't help but feel that the way he pulls his thin lips back over his teeth like that reminds me of something. Probably a wildcat documentary.
 
"Bae, are you listening?"
"Sorry what?"
"That's not nice, Younbae-ssi, Daesuing was just asking you a question."
 
It's hard to contain a shiver at Jiyong's voice. It's not that it's cold or threatening or anything. It's the exact opposite. He sounds totally sweet, normal. I honestly have no reason to be nervous around the kid. If he was going to blow my cover to Daesung, he would have done it as soon as he saw me. Besides, there's nothing particularily intimidating about Jiyong. He's small, pretty, and polite. Like Seungri had said, a normal rich kid who just wanted to get out. But there's something about the look that flashes past his eyes every now and then that reminds me of a wild animal kept in a cage, waiting patiently for a chance to get out. That, and Seunghyun wouldn't take so much interest in just some normal rich brat.
 
"Sorry, Dae, I wasn't paying attention. What's up?"
"I just wanted to know where the party is?"
"It's at the house of one of my companies bussiness partners."
 
I glance nervously at Jiyong, praying that he won't say anything. He doesn't bat an eye. I sigh in relief only to tense up again when he leans forward and asks in that same innocently curious tone, "What kind of Company is it?"
My hands tighten on the wheel again. This kid wants to play games? Works for me.
 
"International merchandising. We just landed a big deal overseas and this is a kind of celebration. My boss will be there too."
 
How's that for games, brat? I smirk smugly to myself, thinking I've won when I'm greeted with silence. That's when I make the mistake of looking back to gloat and am met by burning eyes and bared teeth. 
 
Bom POV
 
Dara leans over the counter and holds two lipstick colors next to her face
 
"Which one do you like better, Bommie? Pink or coral?"
"Try coral this time. Remember what Ri said about the pink?"
 
She rolls her eyes and winks at me as she applies the pink one. Sandar loves to piss off Seungri. She takes every opportunity to remind him that she's older, thus in charge. As we leave the bathroom, the sound of music and smell of beer hits us like a tidal wave, filling our blood stream with adrenaline. I can see Minzy up on the bar, rubbing her thigh against one of Doojoon's boys, Dongwoon. Dara squeezes my arm and then slips off to find Seungri and i'm left alone, caught in the mass of writhing bodies all moving to one beat. Not that I mind as i sink back into the person behind me and allow them to move against me, holding me, allowing myself to become part of the pulsing body of people. I don't know how long I stay there before my throat starts to burn with thirst. Seunghyun might tsill be by the bar, or maybe at the billiards table Doojoon keeps in the basement. There are too many people in the house to actually bother looking for him, but I keep my eyes peeled as I make my way through the crowd. I can't help but be surprised, however, when I actually do catch sight of my cousins distinctive blue hair through the crowd. Changing direction, i dance my way towards him and roll my eyes when I see he's got some poor victim up against the wall. He's been getting more and more frustrated with Jiyong's constant rejection and the alcohol's probably pushed him over the edge. I wonder who-
Wait. Blonde hair is peaking over his shoulders as a small but strong hand bunches itself in his blue hair. There's something intense about the way they're holding eachother and I know that that's not just some random replacement. I don't understand the anxiety in the pit of my stomach when Seunghyun moves his mouth down to the blonde's neck and I find myself staring directly into Jiyong's brown eyes.