VERY IMPORTANT: APOLOGY AND UPDATE. PLEASE READ!!!

I Can be Tough

I want to begin right now by apologizing to all the subscribers and and anyone else who ever took an interest in this fic. Let me say this before i continue. I AM GOING TO START WRITING THIS FIC AGAIN. THERE WILL BE A NEW UPDATE WITHIN THE HOUR.  feel free to skip the huge note and go straight to the chracter explanation chart at the bottom. i would really appreciate if you read the note though :)

THAt being said, I want to explain why this fic went on a sudden and unexplained hiatus. for a long time, i lost my motivation for this story, as well as my confidence for writing in general. I began this fic at a time where i was very busy and this was my means of relieving stress. once i had more free time, i began reading more fics and i came to the sudden and dishearteneing realization that there is so much talent out there. nd the more wonderful stories I read, from poeple my age and sometimes even younger, the more i began to hate my own writing. My style felt so unpracticed in comparison, my grammar clumsy. and god, we all know my spelling is absolutely atrocious. My stories suddenly felt immature to me. 

That's only part of it though. I was not a big bang fan when i started writing this fic. Being completely honest with all of you, i worte this fic because i wanted to have a popular story. I thought that if i wrote about a more popular group, more people would like this. I strictly wrote beast fics for a long time, mostly Junkwang. For those of you unfamiliar with beats, Junkwang is one of the most unpopular pairings in the fandom. My initial intentiosn behind this fic were insencere, and i was very dissapointed in myslef for that. It was unfair to all those of you who truly looked forward to this story. I actually got into big bang because of this story. I was doing so much research on them, watching them and trying to deduce their personalities and relationships. And then i started looking more into just GD. His music, his history. Things he had written. And i was so moved by this person. How deep and intelligent he was, and his sincere dedication to himself and the people who supported him. Suddenly, this fic felt like an insult to the person Kwon Jiyong. I know that mey seem like a silly reason to you guys, and i'm sorry that it was such a thing that lead me to abandon this story. 

But recently         missbeehave        left a comment on this and i was so surprised. I was sure this had been lost in the pages upon pages of gtop fics and that no one would ever find it again. I decided to look at all the comments that had been left on this fic in the time that i had forsaken it. Most of them were simple and short but i suddenly felt the sincereity in all of them and i was dissapointed in myslef more than ever. So i decided to delete this story. I had alreayd written the notice letter and subsequent apology. I was ready to go, but then decided to read the first few chapters, just to see what it was that drew so many of you to appreciate a pathetic half hearted story like this. But i was really surprised by something. When i started reading this, i found that i couldn't stop. 

I really liked my own story. The spelling made me flinch and yes, the writing is unpracticed and immature in some places.But i found myslef excited for the next chapter and curious about all the chracters. GD wasn;t the y week character i thought i had made him, but instead someone i saw potential in. a character that i had loved at one point. And i wanted to write again. 

I understand that a number of people might unsubscribe to this. How often do we completely forget about a fic when it hasn't been updated in forever? I will not be surprised or dissapointed if i lose some of you. I want to thank you for the dedication you showed to this at the beginning and for the motivation that you have given me now. Thank you for riding this long with me, and if you leave now you will still have my gratitude. I realize now that i don't want to write this story because i want it to be popular. I want to write this story for the enjoyment of it, because i love writing and i want to share that with other people. 

So thank you, and i'm sorry. 

 

Now, for my ducklings who are bound to be confused out of their minds, especially after all this time:

 

BLUE

Leader: Choi Seunghyun (TOP) ---------> Cousin Park Bom with whom he lived prior to joining gang life

Deputy: Taeyang (dong Youngbae)---------> Brother Lee Gikwang; unaffiliated to gang life

Members:

YG artists

GOT7 (not yet appeared)

RED

Leader: Seven (Choi Dong-Wook)

Deputy: Taecyon

Members:

2pm

f(x) Victoria--------------> Younger brothers Shinee Jonghyun and Key; Husband 2pm Nickhun

possible EXOM including Kris (not yet appeared)

Possibly other JYP artists

 

YELLOW

Leader: BANG YONGGUK (Big Fish)---------> Wife Kim Himchan (fem)

Deputy: Zico (Woo Jiho)

Members: 

B1A4 Baro

U-Kiss

BLOCKB

BAP (select members)

Previous Member: Yong Junhyung

BLACK

Leader: Yoon Dujun

Deputy: Yong Junhyung-------> Partner Lee Gikwang

Members:

BEAST

4minute Hyuna

MBLAQ

 

OTHERS:

Kwon Jiyong----> Partner TOP

Daesung-----> Partner Taeyang

Lee Jinki-----> Long time friend of Daesung. currently minor but important role.

 

BIG HOUSE:

Leader: Yang Hyun Seuk

Deputy: Not Specified. 

Members:

Dujun, TOP, Seven, Taeyang, Gikwang, Zico, Dara and CL, 1TYM (teddy's group), Select YG artists, Junhyung (temporary), 2PM, Hyunseung

 

if there is anything else confusing anyone, please don't hesitate to ask questions. that's all the information i can think of at the moment.