Sweet or Scary?

I Can be Tough

 

Ji YONG
 
Seungri gives me another reasuring pat on the back and then he bounces away into the arms of a tall and muscular (very muscular) guy with black hair jelled straight up. Personally, i think it looks like he's been electrified, but that's just me. Seungri seems to like it, as he stretches his arms up to touch the back of muscle man's head. I'm distracted by the feeling of a finger touching my ear loab and jerk my eyes up to face blue hair again. I hold his gaze for probably two seconds before his glare becomes too much for me and i look down. His eyebrows are thick and slanted, making his already intense gaze even more intimidating. The harsh effect of his square jaw is slightly softened by the fact that he's got suprisingly chubby cheeks. Really, there's only one word to describe him. Handsome. Crazy, incredibly, heart-stoppingly, handsome. He chuckles when i look down and it's a deep sound, rumbling. I try not to gulp as he runs his finger from my ear, along my jaw, and to my chin, tilting my head up slightly so that i'm looking into those eyes again. Now i gulp. His thin lips pull into a tiny grin as his eyes roam approvingly around my face.
 
"Why is it that i've never noticed this pretty face around before? Where have you been hiding, hmm?" I have a sudden urge to slap his hand away at the mention of the word 'pretty' but i swallow it down and gently push his finger out of my face.
 
"it's my first time here. i'm kind of new at this." He lifts his eyebrows in surprise, and it looks pretty y.
 
"Could'v fooled me. You move pretty well for someone who's never done this before." He moves to grab my hips and pull me closer to him. Touchy, touchy, feely, feely. Keep your hands to yourself, homo. Actually, I'm feeling pretty homo myself when i look at him, but that's besides the point.
 
"What's your name, pretty?" Not pretty, dip. How would you like it if i called you blue hair? I smile and put both my hands on his chest. Really i have no idea where all this boldness is coming from. I've never done anything like this.
 
"Kwon Ji Yong."
 
"Hmm, nice, i like that, cutey."
 
"Listen, i gave you my name so you'd use it, tard." 
 
His arm around my waist tenses up and his dark eyes widen in surprise. Oopsies. Mega ing oopsie daisies, that was supposed to be in my head. I close my eyes and wait for his fist to make contact with my face but it doesn't happen. Instead he's laughing. His eyes are closed and his mouth is wide open and he's laughing, laughing, laughing. My hands are still pressed aginst his chest and i feel them vibrating as his deep laughter resonates through his body and up my arms. Some of the people around us are turning to look including Seungri and spiky hair. I see Seungri smile and give a sigh of relief before turning back to his friend. Blue hair pulls back a bit and gives a tiny bow. 
 
"I'm sorry, Ji Yong-shi. I didn't mean to upset you." His face is dead serious and i grimace at him.
 
"You're making fun of me."
 
"Not at all." I roll my eyes. His thin lips pull up at the corners.
 
"Maybe a little."
His arms tighten around my waist and i slide my hands behind his neck as he turns slightly to the bartender to order us some drinks. I still have school tomorrow and i should definately be home, and i have never, ever, flirted with a guy before nor had the slightest inclination to, but as blue hair holds a glass up to my lips to drink, and Seungri climbs onto the bar to grind against some cute girl i think, hey, what's wrong with a little more fun?
 
****************************************************************************
I hate that feeling when you know you should still be sleeping and that you're still tired as , but you feel that tiny bit of light hitting your eyelids and no matter how tight you shut your eyes or roll into your pillow the light just won't go away! Coupled with the feeling of tiny little men smashing your brain with metal baseball bats. Really, they're not feelings you want to wake up to. I groan as i rolll onto my back and press the heels of my hands against my eyes in a pointless attempt to calm the pain in my head. And why the hell are the curtains open? I reach a hand out to close them but my reaching fingers only meet air. Huh? I sit up and stare at the wall to the left of my bed where my window is supposed to be. Noooo... no window.... and since whne are my walls blue? Was my bed always this big? Woah when did i get a- OMYFREAKINGHOLYCRAP THIS IS NOT MY ROOM!!!!!! i jump out of the bed immediately and the pounding in my head tells me that was a very bad i dea. Okay, calm down. What happened last night? Seungri at the park, went to the club, danced a bit, met blue hair... Then what? My head feels like it'll explode but i push past it. Okay, i was being all homo flirt with blue hair and he bought me drink after drink after... so this  must be a hangover. Hmm. Interesting experience, but i don't think i will be indulging in this part of rebelling again. Okay after the drinks, he took me to dance. He was awful. Spiky hair and Seungri might have been  on the floor too. Hmmm there were some girls, the cute baby faced one with Seungri and another chick with red hair are the only clear faces. Next, next. I close my eyes and push my face against the pillow. I'm pretty surprised by the smell. Not cigarette smoke or beer or any scents you would associate with a gangster. It smells clean and comforting, like detergent and lavender soap, and something else, something...
Suddenly the memories hit me so hard my pounding heat fills like it's spewing blood out of my ears. Soft lips against mine as this same scent overwhelms me. The feeling of silky hair tangled in my fingers, blue hair. Thin smoky eyes staring into mine as deep laughter sound right next to my ear. Climbing onto the back of a motorcycle that isn't Seungri's. Getting to a house that isn't mine. Oh . What did i-
 
"I see you're awake."
 
I flinch at the sound of the familiarly deep voice.
 
"Sorry. Your head must be killing you. I brought some oatmeal and advil. Ah, mianhe i forgot to close the curtains."
 
The light suddenly disapears from the room and i sigh at the slight relief. I look him up and down as he approaches the bed with a steaming bowl in his hands. Hair still blue, lips still thin. But his smoky eyes seem somewhat less threatening under a pair of thick black glasses. He smiles encouragingly and his cheeks dimple up, the bags under his eys becoming more rpominent. cute. I take the oatmeal and continue to eye him suspicioulsy as he pulls a chair to sit in front of me.
 
"So.. Mind filling me in?"
 
My voice sounds strange, raspy and sharp. Keep it cool Jiyong, don't let your face slip. He's dangerous. Blue hair scrunches up, pretending to be deep in thought.
 
"Weeellll... we had ."
"Bull, unless you were the girl, 'cuz my feels just fine." Oh . I almost choke on the pain pill going down my throat and look at him. He jsut raises his eyebrows in surprise and laughs that deep, rumbling laugh.
 
"Your right, we didn't do anything. Just wanted to see how you'd react, Ji."
"Ji? When the hell did we get so friendly? Should i call you blue?"
 
What the hell is worng with me?! I'm never this careless! Is it the hangover?? Blue hair just lifts his thick black eye brows in amusement and leans back into the chair.
 
"Seunghyun. I told you last night but i guess you forgot."
 
He reaches out suddenly to run a hand through my hair. I'm about to smack his hand away and tell him to keep his homo hands to himself, but this time i catch myself. I carefully rearange my face into the careful mask that i have spent so many years of my life building. His hand suddenly freezes in my hair, and his thick fingers trail down to the corner of my lips. He smirks again.
 
"How about a new color?"
"What?"
"Your hair. I bet you'd be gorgeous blonde. How about it?"
 
I stare at him, careful not to let anything give me away. My mother must be furious. She's probably already called every police officer in South Korea. I can feel thick thorns digging into my chest as the barbed wire tightens. What will she say when she discovers i was out all night? That i spent the night at a club, face with another man? This was a stupid idea. What was i trying to prove? That i could get away from her? I can never-
 
"Jiyong?"
 
And suddenly soft lips are pressed against mine, teeth pulling at my mouth as that scent of soap and something else envelope me. The breath i didn't know i was holding escapes in a gasp as my eyes widen the flutter closed. My chest feels lighter and the pounding in my head is suddenly very distant. His lips press harder against mine and it takes me a moment to realize that i'm the one pulling him closer, my fingers buried in his bright blue hair. You would think that the dye would make it rough and damaged, but it's soft and slips easily through my fingers. We pull away lightly and i can hear him chuckle lightly. I feel a slow smile forming on my face.
 
"Blonde, huh?"
 
A/N: SO my faveorite era for GD's hair was when he had it blonde. So it will be blonde in this fic. Not platinum blonde like in heartbreaker, but normal beach blondish like when he did A Boy, like in the background pic!! although the pink hair was also completely afhgafkjhgw HOT, i just liked him blonde. (hate the yellow blonde he has in one of a kind, hope he changes it!! but he is still scrumcious) 
I THINK I WILL HAVE SOME MATURE CHAPTERS IN THIS FIC, BUT I AM SCARED I MAY HAVE SOME UNDERAGED READERS. IDK WHAT TO DO, PLEASE GIVE UR OPINIONS!!!!