LOST AND TOTALLY CRUSHED.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“You never know what you have until you’ve lost it, and once you’ve lost it, you can never get it back”

Why is this happening to us? Why are we in sudden ruins and we can’t seem to find a way out of it? Is it all my fault? Do I have to blame myself for everything? How will I fix this? Is this even fixable? Will I get my girl back again? What will happen to us now? What will happen to the perfect world that we have built together? Is this the end?

I’m totally torn. Ishi’s graduation ceremony is already starting and I’m expected to be there, but here I am, on my way to Juri’s house to rescue her from some fans. How ironic can things be? Why does this have to happen now? If I can only split myself in half to be able to attend to both, I will not even think twice and do it.

“Aigoo…her house is really ruined” manager hyung told me when he pulled up in front of Juri’s house.

The walls and gates of her house were vandalized and all I can see are threats for her like, “Leave our Oppa alone, he’s not for you” “I will kill you if you continue dating Jiyong Oppa” “You’re dead meat Kim Juri, don’t you even touch our Oppa” These are the moments where I hate being a celebrity. I feel like my privacy has being invaded in full scale to the point that even my friends are being affected by it.

It’s a good thing that when we arrived at Juri’s house, the fans are already gone and all we can see are cops. I guess, our fans really made a big fuss in the village that caused even the police to do some action. This scene is already normal to us. Believe it or not, there are really fans who take things to another level, but we totally understand them or we are trying to understand them.

“Jiyong!” Juri called upon seeing me.

“Aigoo…I’m really sorry” I said and she hugged me right away.

“I was so scared…I don’t know what to do” she said and I led her to the couch.

“It’s a good thing that nothing happened to you” I said while rubbing her back gently for comfort.

“Well…it’s a good thing that manager Oppa is here…he’s the one who saw the mess outside...I didn’t know that this will happen at all…I actually thought that the fans are taking this lightly…but it seems like they are really in rage because they think that we are really dating…what will we do?” she asked and all I can do is sigh.

Honestly, I don’t know what to do at all. All I know is that, this whole thing can only be stopped by me, and right now my mind is just so juiced up that I can’t even pull something out of it. I know that all we have to do is release an official statement saying that we are not dating and we’re just friends like what we did to our first scandal years ago, but I’m not sure if it’s going to work out this time or if the people will still believe us.

“I’m really sorry for this…I should’ve been more careful” I told her and she reached for my hand.

“Jiyong…it’s all good…actually…I should’ve seen this coming….but then again…I’m a bit worried about my safety…we both know that this whole thing is going to be so messy and twisted” she said and I gave out a heavy sigh.

“I know…don’t worry…I’ll fix this” I said and she smiled at me.

It’s a good thing that Juri’s family is understanding, they’re not mad at me or to my fans, they are just afraid for Juri’s safety is at stake here. I’m pretty lucky for Juri’s boyfriend is not taking this whole scandal seriously. Thing is, he’s so dead worried about her that he has decided to go to Korea from Russia just to watch on her. Well, Juri even thanked me for this coz she has been convincing her boyfriend to stay in Korea even just for a few months, but he always say that he has a lot to do and will only visit her twice a year.

“Aigoo…Jiyong-ah…stop cleaning already….the wall is clean now” manager hyung said but I shook my head.

“Hyung…I want these walls and gates to be spotless” I told him, earning a sigh from him.

I’ve decided to help Juri’s sister and father in cleaning the front of their house. Manager hyung and I are given the task of scrubbing the inks on the walls, while her father covers it with paint after. It’s going to take up a lot of time to finish, but I’m willing to stick with this till the end for I’m the reason why all of these happened anyway.

“Jiyong-ah” manager hyung called while scrubbing the gate.

“What is it hyung?” I asked and looked at him.

“Aren’t you going to Ishi’s graduation ceremony? Haven’t it started yet?” he asked and I snapped right away.

How can I forget about it? The moment I looked at my phone, there are gazillion calls and messages already and all of them came from my most wonderful girls, Omma, Noona and Ishi. They are all looking for me, and just by reading Ishi’s message, I can already feel her raging anger.

FROM Clumsy_baby: Oppa. My speech’s already done! I hope you’re here, seriously. I don’t know what to do with you if you happen not to show up.

FROM Clumsy_baby: I can’t say anything more now. You didn’t come. How dare you!

“This is so bad” I said after reading all the messages.

“What’s so bad?” Juri asked and gave me a glass of cold water.

“I totally have forgotten about Ishi’s graduation ceremony…it’s already done” I told her and she gasped in shock.

“Aigoo…Jiyong…you better go now…we can handle this anyway….go and apologize to Ishi....you better do good in this coz I can already feel her anger up till here” she said, earning a smirk from me.

“Actually…she’s already raging in anger….I’m so sorry for this once again….don’t worry…I’m going to do something about this” I said and she smiled at me.

“You just have to be honest with her….and…tell her that I’m also sorry for if it wasn’t for me…you’d be there by now” she said and I shook my head.

“There’s no need to say sorry…it’s me who is at fault here” I told her and she sighed.

 My clock reads 8pm already and when I arrived at Ishi’s apartment, I found nothing but Lucky. It seems like she has gone somewhere and the only place that I can think of is my parent’s house. So I went there and prepared myself for some serious scolding from them.

“YAH!” Omma yelled the moment she saw me.

“Yeobo…calm down…let’s make him sit first” Appa told her and she, along with Noona are obviously mad at me.

I’m telling you, sitting in a single couch while all of them are in front of you is really nerve wracking and freaky. I feel like I’m going to be persecuted already. The fire in Omma and Noona’s eyes are scary coz they look like they’re ready to kill any moment from now.

“Omma…where is Ishi?” I asked and she just stared at me for a while.

“Where are you the whole day? Why didn’t you show up at the ceremony?” she asked, totally ignoring my question.

“I…I…I….” I don’t know how to tell them about the sudden emergency awhile ago for I know that they will totally go nuts for I’ve just ditched my girlfriend’s important day just to rescue another girl.

“Yah! I’m not in the mood for your stutter tactics…answer it straightly” Noona said and I took a deep breath.

“aish! Juri’s manager called my manager awhile ago and told me that some of my fans are bugging her to the point that they are waiting outside of her house and even vandalized the walls and gates…she has been receiving death threats as well and it alarmed her and her family….so I went to check what’s really going on and somewhat do something to stop it…I swear! I’m already on my way to the university awhile ago…but this thing came up” I told them and Noona threw a pillow at me in annoyance.

“Yah! Did you know how excited Ishi is awhile ago? She can’t stop from asking me if you’re already with us…and I keep on telling her that you’re just stuck in traffic…you are really a jerk Jiyong…I cannot believe that you have forgotten your girlfriend just like that” she said and it totally hit me.

“Ishi received the highest award and she told us that she kept it from you because she wanted to surprise you….thing is…you didn’t show up…and it broke the girl’s heart….if you can only see the pain in her eyes while I’m putting on her medal…your heart will definitely crush…all she wanted is for you to see her go up that stage and receive that award…but you’re not there and you ruined this precious day for her” Appa said and tears started pooling in my eyes

Please log in to read the full chapter