Sleepless Thoughts

We Are Meant To Be!

Hyosun's POV

 

I've been sleepless for weeks now. I'm confused. What's happening to me? Something is bothering me and I'm pretty sure it's abut Ljoe and Peniel oppa. Yes. Just Ljoe. I took the liberty of taking off the "oppa" whenever I call him when we broke up. Talk about bitter huh?

 

Once I got in the classroom Yuri unnie talked to me. "Baby girl, tell me the truth. What's bothering you? Sica said you sound so confused last night when you called her." Yuri unnie said and held both of my hands. "The truth is... I'm confused about what I'm feeling, unnie." I answered and led her to our seats (we're sitting beside each other).  "What do you mean?" Yuri unnie asked me once she was sitted on her chair. "What I mean unnie, is that I'm getting confused with what I'm feeling for Ljoe and Peniel oppa." I answered and looked down on the floor. "Don't tell me you want to get back together with Ljoe!" Yuri unnie was overreacting. I never said that. "No unnie. I just... I want to keep things slow... and low. Maybe start with Peniel." I answered quietly. "You're gonna break up with him?" Yuri unnie asked and made me look at her. "I don't know unnie... Maybe? Yes? No? I love Peniel oppa but..." I trailed off, I cannot find the right words to say. "But you still love Ljoe and deep down inside you still care for him even though he cheated when you we're still dating plus engaged." Yuri unnie said the right words. I wonder if she read my mind? I just nodded and kept silent. Yuri unnie held my ahnds and comforted me before our Homeroom teacher arrived.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Third Person's POV

 

Peniel rushed out of his classroom right after receiving a recording attachment in a text from an anonymous person. He was furious and hurt. He doesn't even care if he bump on someone. All he cares about is not losing Hyosun from a cheap bastard who cheated on her and hurt her.

 

The classroom's door slammed open, Peniel stood on the doorway panting and everyone was looking at him. "Hyosun-ah... Can we talk?" Peniel said, panting. "Is that important?" Hyosun answered while walking to him. "Are you breaking up with me?" he recklessly asked her. "No. I'm not." Hyosun answered flatly. "Then what is this?" he pressed play and let Hyosun hear the recording.

 

"What I mean unnie, is that I'm getting confused with what I'm feeling for Ljoe and Peniel oppa."

"Don't tell me you want to get back together with Ljoe!"

"No unnie. I just... I want to keep things slow... and low. Maybe start with Peniel."

"You're gonna break up with him?"

"I don't know unnie... Maybe? Yes?"

 

Hyosun was so shocked. "It was a conversation between me and Yuri unnie earlier. Who sent you that?" Hyosun asked him. "It doesn't matter who sent me this! Just tell me the truth!" Peniel was almost shouting at her whoch made Hyosun step back a few steps. "It's not the whole conversation... I... I don't wanna talk to you..." Hyosun was shocked on how Peniel shouted at her that she cannot answer and doesn't know how to answer. She took a step back and ran back to the classroom crying.

 

Yuri saw Hyosun and looked at the door, but as she was doing that, something or someone caught her attention. Yuri stood up and walke dto that person's way. She walked slowly and thought about what she was about to do. But instead of going out, she took a left before reaching the door and stood in front of one of her classmate.

 

*SLAP!*

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Who did Yuri slapped? Make a guess ;)