I Got A Boy

We Are Meant To Be!

"Oppa!" Hyosun squealed as soon as Peniel answered her call. "Hey! What's up?" Peniel answered. "Are you and BtoB free tomorrow? I want to watch M! Countdown. Can you make some arrangements?" Hyosun asked him with a very cute voice. *Oh no... Here it comes...* Peniel thought to himself as Hyosun continued making very cute voices. Peniel felt uneasy but he has to keep Hyosun happy in orer to keep her and her heart. "Okay okay. I'll talk to manager hyung about that. I'll call you later. Okay?" Peniel answered and Hyosun screamed her heart out. "Thank you oppa! Thank you! I love you!" Hyosun said. She's literally jumping up and down in her room. "Hahahahaha! Okay! I love you too! I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Peniel answered her and pressed end call.

 

The next day...

 

"OH MY GOSH! I'm so excited! Yuri unnie's gonna be so happy to see me there!" Hyosun said after Peniel told her that his manager found a way for them to watch the broadcast live. "Oh! I forgot that Girls' Generation sunbaes made their comeback!" Ilhoon clapped his hands as he remembered that Girls' Generation has made their comeback that New Year and it's their first broadcast in M! Countdown. "Ayo GG!" Peniel shouted. "I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy handsome boy naeman da gajyeo gan!" Sungjae sang and danced to the beat of Girls' Generation's latest single I Got A Boy. "You ARE a boy!" Minhyuk who just came out of his classroom smacked Sungjae's head with the back of his hand. "Ouch!" Sungjae exclaimed and turned back to see his hyung looking at him. "Oh hyung! hehehe~" Sungjae just laughed it off and ran away back to his classroom.

 

After school, they all gathered in front of the school. Unfortunately, Chorong and the others can't come because of some school project. So it's just Hyosun and BtoB. Hyosun, Sungjae and Ilhoon are the most excited ones. "Weeeeeeeee~ we're off to see M! Countdown!" Sungjae and Ilhoon sang and Hyosun clapped with them.

 

When they arrived, Hyosun immediately dragged Peniel and the others to the entrance of Mnet and walked around the hallways to find Girls' Generation's dressing room. As Hyosun was scanning the labels on the doors of every room, someone grabbed her arm. "What are you doing here? Fans are not supposed to be here. I have to ask you to leave." the man who grabbed her said. "I'm sorry! I was just finding..." but Hyosun was interrupted because of the door that opened. "Is there a problem here?" a voice coming from the opened room said. "Yuri unnie?" Hyosun said. "Hyosun is that you?" Yuri said as she step out of the room. "Unnie!" Hyosun screamed and hugged Yuri. "It's okay. You can leave us. She's with me." Yuri told the man, who immediately left. "So what brings you here?" Yuri asked her. "Oh, once I heard that Girls' Generation will be performing in M! Countdown, I called Peniel oppa right away and his manager found a way for us to watch. I think the BtoB members are walking around." Hyosun answered her. "Well, come inside then. I want you to meet the girls." Yuri said and dragged Hyosun inside their dressing room.

 

As Yuri was introducing Hyosun to the other members of Girls' Generation, Jessica can't take her eyes off Hyosun. *There's something familiar with her...* "Yah Jung Soyeon! Wake up!" Tiffany shook Jessica and she snapped back to reality. "You're bringing that aura again." Tiffany continued. "What aura?" Jessica asked. "That aura when you suddenly zone out and have your own world." Hyoyeon answered. "Oh that. There's something familiar with her." Jessica said. "Who? Hyosun?" Hyoyeon asked. "Yeah... I think I've seen her before." Jessica answered. "Well duh! Can't you remember? The friendship thingy back in America. The one where we first met each other." Tiffany tried to make Jessica remember. "Yes! That's it! She's the girl who won the track and field contest with us!" Jessica said. "Finally!" Tiffany exclaimed. "Hyosun-ah!" Jessica called out. "Hyosun-ah?! Are you two close already?" Taeyeon asked. "We didn't tell you this but Jessica and I met years before. Even before SNSD was formed. So, US has this thing of friendship with schools and students are required to attend those events. Then, in a track and field competition, Jessica and I were placed in the same team. And so does Hyosun. You remember that baby girl?" Tiffany walked across the room and hugged Hyosun. Jessica followed her and hugged Hyosun as well. "Of course unnie. Why won't I? I thought you forgot me..." Hyosun said. "Why would we? You're our baby girl!" Jessica answered and pinched Hyosun's cheeks. "And you're SNSD's Baby girl now!" Yuri said. "So, you three knew each other from America?" Sooyoung asked them. "Yes. Jessica and I are from different schools in California while Hyosun is attending a school in Chicago. That reminds me... Peniel. That guy who likes you. He's an idol now. right?" Tiffany answered and asked Hyosun a question. "I think he's from some boyband from Cube." Yoona said. "Yes unnie. He's from BtoB." Hyosun smiled when Tiffany mentioned Peniel. "Oooh I see some smile right there. We missed so much right?" Jessica said. "So much unnie. SO much." Hyosun answered. "Yeah JeTi. You missed so much. Do you mind?" Yuri looked at Hyosun, who shook her head in return. "Hyosun was engaged to Teen Top's Ljoe. But that jerk cheated on her and that's when Peniel comes in. Hyosun and Peniel's like... together now." Yuri continued. "He's your boyfriend now?!" Jessica just can't believe it. "Our baby girl! So grown up!" Tiffany dabbed a tissue on her eyes. "Unnie! You're make up's gonna get smudged!" Hyosun held Tiffany's arm. "Ne~ thank you baby girl..." Tiffany hugged Hyosun. "So tell us about what happened to you and Ljoe." Seohyun sat next to Hyosun and placed an arm over Hyosun's shoulders.

 

Hyosun told Girls' Generation all about L.joe. From their childhood to the proposal, to the calling off of the engagement up to the unexpected Abracadabra performance. "but I GOT A BOY now. hehehe~" Hyosun joked after telling the girls the whole story. "Oh my Gosh! It's like the song is really made for you!" Taeyeon said and smiled. "I can see Ljoe frowning as he watch our performance and think of what he did to our Hyosun. hahahahaha!" Sunny said. "What's wrong with us! Why don't we have boyfriends." Sooyoung pouted. "Hahaha! You just have to wait Sooyoung unnie. and... Thank you unnies~ really. Thank you!" Hyosun said and all of the members of Girls' Generation hugged her before going out and preparing for their comeback stage.

 

Hyosun and BtoB sat near the stage as Girls' Generation perform their comeback song "I Got A Boy". The girls threw their caps on the stage but Jessica's cap flew staright to Sungjae who was hit on the forehead. Jessica was so shocked that she forgot the choregraphy and only worried about the guy she had hit on the forehead. Jessica went to Sungjae and asked "Are you okay?". SUngjae was sop speechless that he just nodded and gave Jessica her cap. "Cap are you okay?" she asked her cap cutely and went back to the dressing room.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry if I updated after a long time. :)