The Promise (Part 2)

We Are Meant To Be!

 

sometime between 7:30 AM and 8:00 AM...

 

L.joe arrived a few minutes early and was greeted by Hyosun's mom. "Good morning omma!" L.joe entered the house and sitted on the chair in the kitchen. "Good morning. Hyosun's upstairs. Go check on her. Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes." Mrs. Kim said as she moves round the kitchen cooking breakfast. "Ne~" L.joe said and went upstairs. Finding Hyosun's room is not hard, since her name was hanging on the door.  L.joe knocked but no answer. He knocked agin but still no answer. He turned the knob and the door opened, so he decided to get inside Hyosun's room and check her out. Hyosun's room was pink and very girly. She had picture frames on her study table. L.joe stared at a picture frame where a 9-year-old L.joe was smiling happily next to a 8-year-old Hyosun at the playground. *She's so cute...* he thought.

 

L.joe heard the door creak so he turned and was shocked at what he was seeing."Y-y-yah! Oppa!" Hyosun was shocked as well but nothing beats L.joe's epic expression. Hyosun was standing at the door and was only wearing a towel on her body and a shower headband on her head. L.joe's jaw dropped and was speechless. He didn't expect Hyosun to have a very good body, not too y and not too skinny. As Goldilocks said, It's just right. "Oppa! You're such a byuntae! Go outside and wait for me there! aish~" Hyosun pushed L.joe outside and locked her door. L.joe went downstairs still can't get over what he had seen. Mrs. Kim saw his expression and asked him what happened. "I.. I just saw her.... uhm... Does Sunnie go on a diet? Does she go in a gym?" L.joe asked her back. "No. She never do that. She has a high metabolism that's why she has a nice body." Mrs. Kim answered. She placed a plate full of eggs, fried rice and hotdogs in front of L.joe. "Eat up" Mrs. Kim said and with that sentence, L.joe started digging up the breakfast Mrs. Kim prepared for them.

 

After a few minutes, Hyosun came down and was looking pretty as ever with her silk fly-away dress and headband. Ljoe almost blew the food out of hus mouth when he saw her. "You look like a member of So Nyeo Shi Dae!!!" he exclaimed and that made Hyosun giggle.

 

                                                

 

L.joe and Hyosun left a few minutes after 8 and was skipping down the road. it was rather a quiet day, no motorists at sight, just a few cars. "Oppa, where are we going?" Hyosun asked. "You'll see." L.joe answered. They took a bus and without knowing, Hyosun fell asleep on L.joe's shoulder. *Just sleep tight Sunnie, and later, i will make you mine.* he thought as he look at Hyosun and then at the scenery outside.

 

They arrived at their destination and  it's... *drumroll*.... "oh! Eunpa Park! i haven't been here for a long time!" Hyosun said happily and kissed L.joe on the cheek.

          

L.joe blushed and said "me too..." he slid his hand inside the pocket of his jacket and tapped something with his palm gently. "Hyosun-ah... Have you ever fallen in love?" L.joe suddenly asked her. "mwo? I... Yes... why?" Hyosun answered and asked him. "Nothing. 'Cause I do and I'm ready to be with her." L.joe answered and just walked straight to the metal grills that separates the park and the cliff, and the shining water of the lake under the sunshine. "Who is this lucky girl, oppa?" She caught up with him and asked. "It's... you Hyosun. You." L.joe faced her and paused for a minute. Then he kneeled with one knee and took out a red box from his pocket and opened it..

 

                                                                                       

 

"Kim Hyosun... Will you marry me?" He finally asked her. Hyosun was shocked and so speechless. She didn't know what to say. She had loved L.joe ever since that day on the playground but she never knew this day would come. She gave her hand to L.joe and said "Yes. I will...". Nothing can make L.joe happier than Hyosun's answer. He placed the ring on Hyosun's finger and hugged her tight. "I love you..." he whispered into her ear. "I love you too oppa..." Hyosun answered. L.joe faced her and slowly kissed her lips. The feeling was so new to her but she decided to kiss back.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

awww. sorry this took so long!

 

Finally! the promise was kind-of fulfilled!

Hope you like this chapter ;)