WooMin Part 2: This Kiss

We Are Meant To Be!

*Well I got his number. What to do now?* Wonwoo thought as he walks down the street to his house. He picked up his phone from his bag and started texting. "Hey Mingyu. It's so nice to meet you. I.. had fun today." he said as he types it to his phone. "No no no..." he shook his head. "Wait. Yes that's fine. It's not like I said that I'm really glad he asked me out on a date. But still.... It's a friendly date." he said to himself as he makes his way to his house. Before he opens the gate of his house, he calls Mingyu instead of sending a text message. "Hey Mingyu!" Wonwoo greeted the younger boy as soon as Mingyu answered the phone. "Hey Wonwoo hyung! Have you reached home?" Mingyu asked him. "Yeah just entered the house. Thanks for today by the way. I had fun." Wonwoo smiled as he states his feelings. "Me too. I hope there's next time." Mingyu answered. "How about tomorrow? I want to be with you when they announce the results of the audition." Wonwoo said, feeling a bit shy about what he just said. "Sure! Why not? That'd be really cool." Mingyu agreed. "Yeah? okay. Good Night Mingyu!" Wonwoo said and lied on his bed. "Good Night Wonwoo hyung!" Mingyu answered and ended the call. Wonwoo slept with a smile on his face.

 

The next day, Wonwoo waited for Mingyu outside the Pledis building. He was an hour early but he doesn't care. *It'll be worth all the wait jeon Wonwoo. He'll come running to you.* he thought to himself and got his phone out. He opened the camera application up and used the front camera and checked his reflection. *look at you! You look amazing!* he shot a selca and kept his phone just before Mingyu came running to him. "Hey! Sorry I'm late!" Mingyu was panting when he arrived at where Wonwoo was staying. "It's okay. Actually you're not late. I'm early." Wonwoo smiled at the younger boy and held his hand. Mingyu blushed as Wonwoo rubs his thumb to the younger boy's knuckles. The younger boy looked from his and Wonwoo's hand to Wonwoo's smiling face. "Let's go?" the older boy smiled at him and lead him inside the Pledis Entertainment building.

 

During the time of waiting, Wonwoo never let go of Mingyu's hands. "Wonwoo hyung, uhm..." Mingyu looked at their entwined hands when the older guy looked at him. "Uhh... please? For now?" Wonwoo pouted as the younger boy looks at his eyes. Mingyu smiled and held Wonwoo's hand back. In just a few moments, the Pledis staff started calling the names of the people who auditioned. The two boys held hands tightly as they wait for their names to be called. "This is for a boy group. Those who are called, please go here." the staff said and looked on the papers she's holding. "Lee Seokmin... Choi hansol... Lee Chan... Lee Jihoon... Yao Mingming... Wen Junhui..." the list goes on until it reached to the 16th and 17th spot for the group. "... Jeon Wonwoo adn Kim Mingyu." the two boys were shocked when the staff called their names. They immidiately went to the staff and they were handed a few papers including their schedules. "Tomorrow, you are expected to be here with your parents or guardians. We'll see you tomorrow." with that, the staff dismissed them.

 

The two boys were walking out of the building, still hand by hand when Wonwoo stopped. "Let's have a date again. My treat. This time, it's a real date." he said and smiled at the younger boy. "a real date?" Mingyu was confused with his hyung's sudden request. "To be honest Kim Mingyu... I like you. I like you more than as a friend... more than as a brother. I know that it's too fast but... I like you too much." Mingyu was shocked by the revelation of Wonwoo but the older boy just held the younger's face and slowly inched his head closer. Mingyu knows that he has to stop this but he was actually anticipating it. It's like it's what he wants too. Mingyu closed his eyes as the older boy's lips touched his. Wonwoo's lips felt so soft and tastes so sweet. Mingyu's arms slowly made it's way to Wonwoo's shoulder as he kisses the older boy back. Mingyu breaks the kiss and looks at Wonwoo with a smile on his face. "I like you too." he said and hugged the older boy tightly. "Then let's go!" Wonwoo chuckled and held Mingyu's hands once more as they made their to their destination.