Hey Seoul Sister!

We Are Meant To Be!

It's been a while huh?

So my update will be a few days after the last event. ^^

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In 5 days, Hyosun and Ljoe had so much fun and spent most of their time with each other. But Ljoe eventually had to go back to Seoul.

 

Hyosun has been very... how should I say it... not herself. She's usually very energetic especially in front of customers but today is different. Her mom noticed it and later that day after closing the cafe, her mom approached her, sate beside her and placed something on the table in front of Hyosun. There lies Hyosun's bank book, her very own ATM card, a ticket to a bus going to Seoul tomorrow morning and a key with a piece of paper attached to it. "Mom... Is this...?" she held out the key and read the piece of paper. "yes Hyosun. That's the key to our old house in Seoul. I know how much you miss Byunghun already... So me and your dad decided to let you stay to Seoul. We've talked about about it with his Mom ad she arranged your transfer to Byunghun's school." her mom explained. Hyosun's face lit up with joy and hugged her mom tightly. "Oh mom thank you! thank you!" Hyosun said happily.

 

Hyosun left early. She was accompanied by her parents on the way to the bus station. "Mom, does Byunghun know this?" she asked. "Not yet. But he will. Mrs Lee said it will be a surprise to him." her mom answered and kissed her forehead. "I'll miss you Hyosun-ah." she  continued. "I'll miss you too mom." Hyosun answered and hugged her mom tight. They arrived at the bus station minutes before Hyosun's bus will leave. It was the usual farewell between family members. "Hyosun, always be careful okay? If something bad happens to you, Byunghun will pay." her father said jokingly. "Dad~ I'll miss you too." Hyosun said and hugged him. Mrs Kim was teary eyed. *Everything is happening so fast...* she thought to herself as Hyosun waves goodbye from the window of the bus she's riding.

 

The bus ride was rather fast. Hyosun arrived at noon. She was starving so she decided to withdraw some money, find a good restaurant and eat. There was this comfortable looking restaurant in front of the park beside some buildings. She entered the restaurant and sat on a table with a nice view of the park. The waiter took her order, but she felt the need to go to the comfort room so she left her bags and went to the CR. Meanwhile, a group of rather loudd boys came in. Hyosun just shook her head and continued walking...

 

L.Joe's POV

 

"Hahahahaha! Have you seen Boss Andy's face when he saw the mess in the practice room?" Ricky said, this boy is so loud. Where does he get all of that energy? 

 

"He was like 'Holy sht!' hahahaha!" Changjo said and the two maknaes high fived each other. CAP, Chunji, Niel and I just laughed with them but... I saw something... someone walking... the girl looks like... Hyosun... No that can't be. Hyosun is in Gunsan, working on their family's cafe and studying late for the next day's lesson at school, so I shook the thought off and laughed with the boys even though I lost track of what we're talking about. I feel like retarded for this.

 

We were trying to find a good spot when Chunji excused himself. "Guys I'm just gonna go to the comfort room." he said and went. As we take a seat on a table with a good view of the park, I noticed that the table near us was occupied. There was a baggage under the table and a shoulder bag on top of the table. How careless... And then the owner walked passed us and sat on the chair in front of the table. There's something really familiar about her... Then Chunji arrived. "Did you guys order already?" he asked. I nodded and looked at the girl. Unfortunately she had her back at us. "She's a charmer you know. Really pretty. met her at the CR." Chunji looked at the girl that her back at us. "Ohh... Wait what?! You went in the Ladies CR?!" I smacked him on the head. "Yah! I did not! I met her outside the CR!" Chunji yelled at L.Joe then the boys turned quiet. They were like staring at the girl. "She.. She's so pretty..." CAP said. So I turned but the girl was startled and turned her back at us. I shrugged... Maybe next time. Aish! What am I doing?! I'm making a sin to Hyosun... But then, Chunji stood up and approached the girl, he sat in front of her and they look like they're having fun talking to each other.