The Talk

We Are Meant To Be!

Hyosun went to BtoB's dorm right after what happened between her and Peniel the other day. She slowly pressed the door bell. Hyosun thought about what happened last night. She heard some shuffling and footsteps getting liuder and liyder until the door opened. Peniel opened the door, his eyes are swollen and red, possibly from crying and he has this sad and broken expression in his face. "What do you want?" he asked coldly. "I... I just want to talk... to.." Hyosun stuttered as she looked at the hurt Peniel. "I don't wanna talk to you." Peniel said flatly and tried to close the door but Hyosun stopped him with her foot. "No. Not with you. To Eunkwang oppa, Minhyuk oppa, Changsub oppa, Hyunsik oppa, Seungjae and Ilhoon." Hyosun answered and let herself in the dorm. Peniel tried to protest but she was already inside and was talking to the others. Sungjae and Ilhoon tried to look mad at her but they just can't stay mad at their sweet and kind noona. 

 

"What do you want to talk about, Hyosun?" Eungkwang said as he took a seat next to Minhyuk. "Well, I wanna talk about my relationship with Peniel." she said confidently. "What about it?" Changsub asked. "Uhm... You know that Peniel and I became a couple just after L.joe and I broke up right? Well uhm... To tell you the truth, I still love him." Hyosun said. "Then why did you break up with him?" Hyunsik asked right away. "I love him but I'm not in love with him! He's my best friend! And I actually can't forgive myself for hooking up and dating my best friend!" Hyosun started to cry. Sungjae being an understanding and kind maknae and dongsaeng, offered his handkerchief, which Hyosun gladly accepts. "We understand. Though it will take some time to make Peniel see your perspective." Eunkwang said and smiled.

 

"You don't have to." a voice said from behind Hyosun. She looked back and saw Peniel leaning on the door frame. "P-Peniel..." Hyosun whispered. "I totally understand it. I know. I know how precious friendship is to you. I'm sorry. I took advantage of your break up with L.joe." Peniel started walking towards Hyosun. Once he's in front of her, he hugged her tightly and slightly sobbed, leaning his head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry too." she patted his head and made him look at her using her two hands. "But you'll have to apologize to Yuri unnie and L.joe oppa too." she contined. Peniel nodded and smiled at her. 

 

"Well that went well." Sungjae smirked. Ilhoon, hearing the younger's remark, smacked the back of the yiunger's head. "Hyung!" Sungjae yelled as he rubs the back of his head.

 

Hyosun left immediately because of some unknown reason. The boys of BtoB saw her out of their building and waved at her while she walks backwards while waving at them too.