Oh Brother, Little Brother

We Are Meant To Be!

"Hyosun-ah~ What are you doing after school?" Yuri leaned on Hyosun's desk as she watches the younger write down some notes left by their teacher. "After school? Hmmm... Well I have to go to Pledis Entertainment." Hyosun answered while playing with her pen. "Pledis? Don't tell me you're auditioning there when you can go to SM instead!" Yuri gasped and looked at Hyosun cutely. "Unnie! No! I am not auditioning for Pledis. I just have to see someone." Hyosun answered while still writing on her notebook. "See someone? Are you dating again?" Yuri started bothering Hyosun physically, shaking the younger's arm that rested on her desk. "No. Unnie." Hyosun said flatly. "Okay I'll join you." Yuri said and smiled when Hyosun looked up at her. "If you insist." Hyosun smiled back and went back to what she's doing.

 

Later that day, Hyosun and Yuri went to Pledis Entertainment Building to go see the person Hyosun is going to meet up with. They approached the receptionist of the company and Hyosun smiled at her sweetly. "Seveteen please." Hyosun said but the receptionist just looked at her. "I'm here for Seventeen's Mingyu." Hyosun continued. The receptionist's eyes grew and pointed her finger at Hyosun. "Are you miss Kim? Kim Hyosun?" the receptionist asked. "Yes I am. And I'm pretty sure you know who this is." Hyosun nudged Yuri, who waved at the receptionist. "Of course, have a nice day Miss Kim, you too Miss Kwon." the receptionist smiled at them as they walk to the elevator. "Who is that Kim Mingyu anyway?" Yuri asked while they waited inside the elevator. "You'll find out later." Hyosun just smiled at her and stepped out of the elevator when it reached their destination.

 

Hyosun knocked at the practice room door. She heard some shuffling and door finally opened. A cute, young boy is looking at her. "Uh hello?" the boy asked. "Oh hello there little kid. Is Mingyu there?" Hyosun asked and smiled at him. "Mingyu hyuuuuuung! Two pretty noonas are looking for you!!!" the boy turned his back to Hyosun and Yuri and shouted. "and I think the other girl is from Girls' Generation!!!" he continued. With that sentence, all of the boys inside the practice room gathered in front of the door.

 

"It's Yuri!" a boy said, "Hi!" Yuri waved at him.

 

"Oh! Noona is so pretty!" another one said, "Thank you!" Yuri smiled at him.

 

"I think I'm gonna die!" and another one said, Yuri laughed and said, "please don't die."

 

A boy who came from the other side of the room pushed the others to the side so he can go in front. "Oh Hyosun noona, what are you doing here?" the boy asked. "Mingyu-ah! You should really say Hi and hug your sister before asking something like that." Hyosun crossed her arms and shook her head while laughing. "Mianhae noona..." Mingyu looked down. "Sister?" the boys and Yuri asked. "He's my little brother!" Hyosun answered. "You didn't tell me you have a younger brother." Yuri said. "Because you never asked unnie." Hyosun sticked out her tongue and hugged Yuri. "You didn't tell us you have a pretty noona!" a guy with an earring said. "Why would I tell ou guys that! That doesn't really matter, Seokmin." Mingyu answered and went to a boy wearing a beanie. "oh by the way noona... I want you to meet someone." Mingyu smiled and hugged the other boy tightly.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello! So this chapter will be a door for the spin-off of this story with... *drumroll* SEVENTEEN!

YES! THE NEWSWET BOY GROUP OF PLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT TO DEBUT ON JUNE :)