Abracadabra~

We Are Meant To Be!

bring bring back those days i've wasted on you
all those times you had your fun, all those days i was so dumb
bring bring back my dreams my fantasy yeah
it's time that i move on, no more thinking that you're the one,

 

Hyosun's song kept haunting Ljoe that night. The reason why he stayed up all night not knowing what to do...

 

The next day,

 

"Hyung! Look! You have HUGE eyebags!" Ricky said, pointing at Ljoe's eyebags. "What?!" Ljoe panicked and went to the mirror to check it out. "Oh no..." Ljoe whispered. "Let me guess. Hyosun's voice haunted you all night." Minsoo or CAP said while cooking some breakfast. "Every night I dream of you~" Chunji teased Ljoe by singing the Brown Eyed Girls' song Abracadabra which Hyosun accidentally sang last night at the Contest. "Shut up Lee Chanhee!" Ljoe snapped and the boys started laughing and dancing to Abracadabra, teasing Ljoe more. Making the boy blush so much that his face turn red.

 

                                                                    

 

"Don't tell me you're going to wear that the whole day?" Niel asked Ljoe who was wearing his favorite Rayban sunglasses..

 

                                       

 

"Of course! She'll see. She'll be crawling back to me." Ljoe answered. "You'll see Kim Hyosun. You'll see.." he continued and went out of the house with his bag slinging on his back.

 

At TOP Academy....

 

Ljoe was walking at the campus, Teen Top walking behind him, when he saw Hyosun with her friends. They were enjoying their venti Starbucks Iced Macchiato. Hyosun was looking somewhere else and it's not really obvious in Ljoe's part. Hyosun was staring at Peniel, who was hanging out with BtoB and Beast. For a second there, Ljoe completely realized that TOP Academy is the best school for Idols and normal talented kids in Seoul and that most of the idols go there especially TOP Media and Cube Entertainment artists. Peniel was eyeing Hyosun the same way. And that made Ljoe really furious and jealous.

 

"I'll have to find a way to keep them apart." Ljoe said and went inside the school, with Teen Top following him. "I'm confused. Am I still the leade or he replaced me already?" CAP asked the others who just shrugged in turn.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Waaaah~ Mianhae~ It's a short update... I'll update longer next time

^^