Chapter Seven

He's GAY!

 

-CHAPTER 7-

 

 

A/N: HI GUYS! BACK WITH AN UPDATE! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE AND KAIJIN COUPLE IS SO CUTE I SQUEALED WHILE DOING CHAPTER 6. I'M QUITE SAD WITH SOME OF YOU THOUGH, MY MAIN CHARACTER'S NAME IS NOT EUNJI! IT'S EUNJIN WITH AN N! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! PYYONG!~♥ TELL ME HOW WAS IT KAY?

____________________________________________________________________________

 

“What is it?” She asked as she brushed his hands off him. The atmosphere was intense and Eunjin didn’t know what was coming.

“You-“ Kai was interrupted by the sudden ring of his phone. “Yoboseyo?” He answered the phone.

“Luhan has calmed down a bit, I think you can take Eunjin back now” Chanyeol said as he whispered the words over the phone. After they left, Luhan started raging at the house searching down for Eunjin like a wild dog. The other members tried to stop him from going outside and it was a success! After getting Baekhyun beaten up to a pulp. The ‘bipolar monster’ has calmed down.

"Arraseo" Kai said calmly as he drop the call. "Let's get you home" He smiled and clutched on Eunjin's hand as if it was casual doing that. Kai never held his past girlfriend's hands before. He never liked skinship, same with Luhan, Eunjin was a first. She was different from the others. He felt comfortable with her, as if she was home.

"How is he?" Eunjin asked in concern, of course the young lady is guilty. He was the one that enraged the 'monster'.

"I didn't ask, you'll see once we get you home okay?" He said as he opened the door for Eunjin. Eunjin felt the old times when the door was being opened for her. She didn't like the idea of that, she think it's slavery. She has a point though, why would you let someone open a door for you if you have hands?

"Please don't do that next time, I don't like it" She said as she flashed a small grin at him.

"Did I offend you in some way?" Kai asked before entering his own car.

"No, it's just that... I don't like it" She looked away and entered the car.

"Tell me why" Kai asked as he started the engine.

"I had slaves all over my house before, I hate my parents for doing that to people" She leaned the back of her head on the seat. "I hate them because they treat them like trash" She sighed.

"You mean maids and butlers?" He asked.

She nodded. "Do you have them?" She asked.

"No, ever since I was young, I was taught to be independent" He flashed a smile.

"At least you're not one of them" She chuckled.

They arrived at the house and everyone was on the couch like dead bodies, Luhan was too powerful when he's not his self.

"Omo!" She quickly ran to the person who was badly bruised. "Gwenchana?" She asked in concern. It was all her fault, her fault. He nodded. "I'm- OUCH!" He screamed out in pain.

 

"Can you get up?" Eunjin said as he lightly touch his shoulder.

He tried but fail due to his aching back. Eunjin quickly helped him get up and ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kid. "She's nice" Baekhyun giggled.

"Don't even think about it, loner" Baekhyun was the least popular with girls among the guys. He always acted weird and flustered in front of them. Luhan never had a girlfriend due to his rules while she never had a girlfriend due to his innocent and dorky attitude. He actually just removed his braces recently, at least now he looked more attractive than he was before.

Eunjin quickly ran to him with the first aid kid. She sat beside him and started treating his beaten up face. Eunjin's fingers made Baekhyun blush. It was his first interaction with a girl. "Are you okay now?" Eunjin frowned a bit, making Baekhyun blush like an idiot. Everything about her is cute and she was the actually the first girl who was nice to her. Girls always bully her due to his appearance. Who would wear a turtle neck sweater? He was really out of fashion.

He nodded like a little kid. "Wait a minute" Baekhyun slowly got up and went outside the balcony to squeal his feels. He was weird indeed.

"What is he doing?" Eunjin asked.

"He likes you" Kai chuckled as he sat on the couch.

"Mwo?!" She blushed a bit.

"Don't worry, he's never serious with anything. He's too childish. Just don't mind him and you’re actually the first girl to approach him, that’s why" Kai said as he gave a sigh for the person who was outside thinking.

“You serious?!” Eunjin said in disbelief. “In my point of view, he doesn’t look too bad. He’s cute actually” She chuckled as she sat next to Kai.

“You find him cute?!” Kai said in disbelief. “Whew! That was a first” He laughed. “Would you go out with him?” His question became I little serious.

She pouted and looked at him. “It depends. I already like someone” She smiled as she looked at Kai.

“Nugu?” The other one raised a brow.

“Secret” She covered her lips with her index finger. Eunjin is a good secret keeper. You’ll probably have to beat her to a pulp before she tells you her secrets.

“The atmosphere here seems a bit romantic?” Kyungsoo came in the room as he put an arm around the younger one. Kai and Kyungsoo were closest to each other like how Baekhyun and Chanyeol is and Sehun and Luhan. They were all a pair except for Suho. Suho was a distant person, he barely talks and sometimes it felt like he was invisible. It wasn’t because he was un-friendly! But he was too mature for the immature children he calls ‘friends’.

“Shut up! It’s not like that!” Kai threw an elbow up Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“Oh really now?” He smirked. “The more you deny, the more it seems like it” Kyungsoo gave out his wide smile as he went to the Balcony to calm the ‘crazy Baekhyun’.

Eunjin was smiling the whole time making Kai feel flustered. “I think we better go” He flashed a cool smile up to Eunjin. “Ya hyungs and Sehun! Let’s go!” He shouted and it echoed throughout the room making the other guys go out from where they were.

“Hey Eunjin” Suho sat beside her.

“What is it?” She asked as she turned to look at the older one.

“Just don’t do any reckless things around Luhan, it’s for your own good” He patted the other in the shoulder as he gave a light smile.

“One question, why is he like that?” She asked Suho before he could even stand up.

“I don’t really know as well, he never told us. Probably it was inborn” He said. “We’re leaving” He waved as they all got out of the apartment.

“Why does he act like that?” She muttered to herself.

The door from Luhan’s room slightly opened revealing a tired-looking Luhan.

“Luhan” Eunjin gasp as he saw Luhan’s state.