Chapter One

He's GAY!

 

-CHAPTER 1-

 

 

 

Eunjin's POV

"If you don't pay your rent, I'll kick you out from my apartment!" Says the land lady.

 

"Please! Just give me a bit of time, I promise I'll find someone to share the rent with! By then, I'll get to pay you" I pleaded.

 

"It's been three months Eunjin! And you haven't paid me a single penny. Aish!" He said.

 

"It's been hard for me too. Just give me time, please" I kneeled down to convince the raging woman.

 

"Fine, this is your last chance. I'll give you till tomorrow. If you don't pay..." She made a slice signal on her neck portraying death, meaning I'm out of the apartment.

 

Gosh, how will I find someone to share with? I don't even know anyone nor anyone desperate to share with someone. I must be the poorest girl in Seoul. My parents disowned me after I graduated from high school. They wanted me to study abroad and be a successful woman. But I don't want to be that person, I want to be a singer, I want to do my own music. They don't understand me. They say I'm stupid. They say I'm stubborn. And that's how I got disowned. Let's not talk about that anymore. Let's talk about how will I get someone to share with me?!

 

Luhan's POV

Life has been good for me. Except for that fact that I'm a chic magnet. I don't really like girls falling for me. Once they found out I'm gay (Of course I'm pretending) they start to ignore me and eventually leave me alone. They don't really like me. They only like me because I'm friendly and attractive at the same time. My rule is that if I fall for someone, she's the one. But it's too hard to find that "one" nowadays. I'm an old-fashioned guy and I want a girl who digs down deep inside my heart and understands what I really feel and how I feel. But it's impossible. Girls are too superficial nowadays.

 

"Ya Sehun-ah! Where'd you wanna go?" I put an arm around my buddy Sehun.

 

"I dunno hyung. It's your birthday (A/N: I know it's not Luhan's birthday T.T)" He said.

 

"Let's go drink something at a bar" I said as I grinned on him.

 

"Let's go to a "different" bar, hyung" He said.

 

"What do you mean? Did you had a sudden change of heart?" I asked.

 

"It's not like that! I don't wanna go to a gay bar! I wanna go to those bars where there are people singing in front of you" He says.

 

"Is that so? Fine, let's go" I say.

 

Eunjin's POV

Finally! I got a gig! I'll sure get some extra cash tonight!

 

Pink goddess bar? The name of it doesn't look too good. It's a bit suspicious. Is this really the right bar? But the poster looks promising. It says that there will be a gig here at 12 o' clock.

 

"Excuse me? Is this the bar that the gig will be held? I wanted to join" I ask the manager.

 

"Are you sure?" She raise her eye brows.

 

"I'm more than determined!" I said as I send a fist right through the air.

 

"If you say so" She rolled her eyes. "Come this way"

 

She took me to the weird-looking dressing room. I covered my eyes as I saw girls that are half and others wearing nothing but a pair of undies with weird and seductive designs and frills.

 

"Change to those" The manager pushed me deeper into the dressing room.

 

"What? Is this really a gig bar?" I asked.

 

"Of course it's a "gig" bar. Trust me, you'll need your guitar for tonight's performance" She laughed loudly as she exited the dressing room.

 

"Hey honey, are you new here" A lady wearing a yellow bikini asked me.

 

"Yes, why are you guys wearing those?" I pointed out to the clothing they're wearing.

 

"Why? We wear these all the time" The lady chuckled as she pulled the other lady's strap tighter.

 

"Get your guitar ladies" The lady from outside the stage said.

 

"Get undressed!" The lady wearing a pink bikini said.

 

I got undressed and wore something a little bit more approriate. I grab my guitar and went outside the dressing room. "Wish me luck" I whispered to myself.

 

I was shock as I got on the stage. So this is their definition of "gig". All the girls were dancing with their guitars while the guys insert money on their underwear. They just used the guitars for props. But they're not really musicians, but es. What have I got myself into?

 

Luhan's POV

"Pink goddess? What is this Sehun?" I asked as I chuckled.

 

"They said that the gig will be held here" He said innocently.

 

"Let's go in then" I said as I push him inside.

 

"Hyung, why are the people here all dudes?" He asked.

 

I shrug my shoulders. "Let's go to the front" It was hard squeezing in to the front of the stage.

 

"Hyung, I think we misunderstood their ‘gig’" He said as his eyes widen.

 

"I think we did" My jaw dropped at the sight of the girls dancing on top of the stage. Some were , some half . What is this?!

 

"Ya! Let go of me!" A girl shouted not far from here. My eyes turned to the direction of the voice. He was being pulled down the stage by a drunk ahjussi.

 

Eunjin's POV

"Let go of me byuntae!" I shouted.

 

"Come on, just a peck in the cheek" He pouted disgustingly.

 

"No! Somebody! Help!" I shouted once more.

 

"You won't shut up will ya?" The man was going to hit me but before he could do so, a good Samaritan came to the rescue and pushed the man away.

 

"She said "no" right? Are you deaf?" The guy with the golden hair said.

 

"Don't get involved in this, kid" The disgusting man stood up and tried bashing my rescuer.

 

"You won't stop will you?" He evaded swiftly.

 

"Aish!" The man tried to strike him again but he got his hand and threw him 6 feet above the air. It was amazing.

 

"Tha... Thank you" I said as I bowed.

 

"Let's get you out of here" He offered me his jacket then he pulled my hand out of the bar.

 

"I'm not really a e you know?" I said.

 

"e or not, what are you doing there?" He asked harshly.

 

"I thought it was a gig bar but then I realised it was far more different than that" I sighed.

 

"It seems like you and Sehun have the same I.Q" He shook his head.

 

He seems nice, how bout I ask him to share the apartment with me?

 

"Hey dude, do you need like, a place to stay in?" I asked.

 

"No, why?" He asked.

 

"Nevermind" I groaned.

 

"Do you want me to take you home?" He asked.

 

"No, see you later" I said as I stomped home. What will happen to me? I'll be kicked out tomorrow? I guess I'll just have to face it, I'll be a street rat tomorrow...

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry if there's any typo or misspelt words. First chapter guys! I hope you like it. Comment and subscribe! My sister crack up so badly on this,,,