Chapter Three

He's GAY!

 

-CHAPTER 3-

 

 

 

Eunjin's POV

I tried to open my front door but it was left ajar. Who could be inside? A burglar?

 

"Anyone home?" I called out.

 

"Who are you?!" A lady shouted while threatening me with a frying pan.

 

"I'm the..." She bashed me with a frying pan before I could say something. I fainted on the spot and I didn't know what happened next.

 

I can almost see. Why is it so blurry?! Why do I see lines everywhere. Am I in a dream?

 

"Rise and shine sweetheart!" A harsh voice shouted.

 

"What? What happened?" I said as I stood up. Wrong move. The standing up act made me dizzy. Now everything's spinning. I fell on the ground and faint again.

 

"Ya! Eunjin-ah! Wake up!" The land lady shook me.

 

"Where am I?" I asked.

 

"You're in jail" She said.

 

"In jail?! What am I doing here?!" I shouted.

 

"The newcomer thought you were a robber" She sighed.

 

"Newcomer?" I asked.

 

"Sorry, but you have to find a place to stay in. You're no longer allowed to stay in the apartment" She said.

 

"But I did what I had to do! You told me to be a clown and I became a clown!" I said harshly

 

"I'm sorry, you can pick up your luggage in the front of the prison" She said calmly as she left me behind the bars.

 

How can she do that to me? We made a promise! What will happen to me now? Where will I live?

 

I went out of the jail to the fresh air. It feels nice to be outside again. The lump in my head caused by the hit still stings though. Where will I go now? Do I surrender now and be my parents' daughter again? I can't! I chose this path! I inherited the stubbornness from my dad! I'm not giving up! Not yet! Not like this!

The subway is packed with homeless people. Maybe I can fit right in! I found a spot but it wasn't the nicest one. The cardboard had holes and there were a couple of coins on the ground. Everyone looked hopeless. Like there life is nothing anymore. It's quite sad to see something like this. I tried to get to sleep but I was awakening by the sudden skin contact with the nasty-looking guy who grabbed me harshly by my hand.

"What are you doing in my spot?" He asked viciously as he tightened the grip on my hand. I can tell his on crack!

 

"Let go! I'm sorry" I said as I panted.

 

"Give me your money!" He shouted.

 

I can't. It's the only thing I have now. If I lose it, I don't know what to do anymore.

 

"No! Let go!" I shouted. "Help! Help!"

 

Luhan's POV

"Where do we find that Yoojin? It's been days Luhan! You should give up now!" Sehun said in an irritated tone.

 

"I'm not sure. If we don't find her... Someone's in trouble!" I quickly sprinted to the end of the subway. Eunjin? What is she doing here?

 

"Ya! Let go of her!" I shouted as I try to be threatening as possible.

 

He quickly ran away as I said those words. What a coward!

 

"Thank you" She said while tearing.

 

"Calm down, you're okay now" I patted her back. She was scared.

 

"Thank you!" She said as she hugged me tight. To be honest, I don't know what I'm feeling. It's been a long time since my last contact with a girl. And it was only a touch in the hand. Quite frankly, I'm afraid of girls. Not just because they like me. But I've never encountered one this long. It's like destiny. Like I sas always meant to save her. Now I'm just blabbering out non-sense. I released her for I have no idea how to contain these feelings I have. Is this the feeling of attraction to the opposite ? Wow. It feels good!

 

"What happened here?" Sehun asked.

 

"Everything's okay, let's take her" I said as I assisted her on standing up.

 

Eunjin's POV

For some reasons, I feel safe with them. I have a good feeling they can be trusted. But where am I going now? Where will I live? Maybe they can help me. Here it goes!

 

"I have no place to stay on!" I blurted out of nowhere. They looked at me with oblivious faces as I suddenly blurted the words out.

"You keep her Sehun, you have a huge house" Luhan said as he nudge his fellow friend.

 

"I can't! I live with my parents you know!" He said to the other. "How bout you keep her! I'm sure she would like some of your company" He nudge the other.

 

"Ani! I mean, I can't" Luhan sighed.

 

"Why not?" Sehun asked.

 

"Fine" He groaned.

 

Were they fighting? I think they don't like me...

 

We took Sehun to the train going opposite ways to ours and Luhan didn't look like he was in the mood. He kept walking around like a dog that lost its tail.

 

"Is there anything bothering you?" I asked politely.

 

"Nevermind" He sighed as we hop off the train. He was a real gentleman even though he wasn't in the mood. He even carried my luggage for me.

 

We arrived at a simple apartment. Much like mine. But was slightly modified.

 

"I have some simple rules, do not cook on the left stove because it goes berserk and spits out fire everywhere" He said.

 

"Why don't you get someone to fix it?" I asked.

 

"Do you think I'm that kind of person? I don't let anyone in this house" I see. Now I know why he's cranky.  "Never use my bathroom, use your own" He said.

 

I opened the guest's bathroom and it didn't have a shower nor a bath tub. All it has is a basin filled with water and a small dipper.

 

"What a nice bathroom you got here" I awkwardly laughed as I stared at the basin.

 

"Any problems?" He raised a brow.

 

"Not at all!" I shook my head and tried to force a smile. Showering will be hell.

 

"And one thing" He turned around to face me. "I'm gay"

What?! He's gay?! My poor heart broke to pieces. I kinda like Luhan. Nevermind! There are plenty more who's like him.

 

"I shall call you unnie" I pinch his cheek.

 

"Unnie?!" He shouted.

 

"You don't like it?" I asked.

 

"No, it's actually fine. I guess" He said as he left me alone. I got a gay for a roommate.

 

Luhan's POV

Honestly, the reason I agreed to be called unnie is that when she calls me in public, girls will really think I'm gay. I guess it would be nice to have a roommate. But I should get something in return. Should I tell her? Maybe I should. Three people will be good for a search party.

 

"Eunjin" I knocked on her door.

 

"Hmm?" She asked as she opened the door.

 

"I need to ask a favour in return of you, staying here" I said.

 

"What is it?" I asked.

 

"Help me find Yoojin" I said.

 

"That's a pretty familiar name" She said as her eyes widen.

 

"Here's her pictures and her data" I gave her all my equipment on her identity.

 

"I don't know her, I think you'll never find her" She said. How can she say that.

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

"If she's been missing for four years, then she's probably dead or if she's alive, she might've even change in appearance. Four years is pretty long you know?" She said.

 

"I know, but I'll never give up. If I don't find her, dad will stop supporting me. I don't wanna work!" I said. I prefer being the lazy bum. I've already graduated but working is a bit of a hassle. It doesn't work for me...

 

"What a pointless aim" She shook her head.

 

"If you don't find her with me, I'll kick you out" I said.

 

"Mwo?!" She shouted.

 

"I mean it" I said.

 

"Fine, whatever. I'm telling you it's pointless" She rolled her eyes and closed the door. Why is she even against this?

 

Eunjin's POV

It's absolutely impossible to find that girl! They're actually searching for her... I can't believe it... I knew that girl since I was born. It's pointless to search for her. She has some sense of pride. She's been a loyal companion since then. I shall keep her. I will never let anyone find her. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR ME TO UPDATE THIS FANFICTION BECAUSE I WILL BE FOCUSING ON MY OTHER STORY WHICH IS "MY ERTED STALKER ♥" I NEED TO FINISH THAT ONE IN ORDER TO FOCUS ON THIS ONE. AUTHOR-NIM LOVES YOU! IF YOU WANNA READ MY OTHER FICS, HERE ARE THE LINKS:

 

MY ERTED STALKER ♥ (This is my first finished fanfiction): http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/221419/my-erted-stalker-romance-stalker-you-exo-kai

 

AND SINCE MY SISTER HAS BEEN VICIOUSLY IMPATIENT. HERE IS THE LINK TO HER FANFIC "HIDE AND KISS":  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/251569/hide-and-kiss-exo-exok-exom-luhan-baekhyun-chen-chanyeol

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! HEARTSEU!