Chapter Five

He's GAY!

 

-CHAPTER 5-

 

 

 

A/N: Starting from today onwards, I shall be writing in a narrator’s POV. I just thought that the story will be more interesting in that way… Sorry for the late update! Been busy really lately… Kay! I brought to you this chappie <3

__________________________________________________________________________

“Dude! What the hell are you wearing?!” Chanyeol said as he kept playing with his skirt. Luhan’s blood was boiling and he was ashamed at the same time. And Kai as usual, sat there as he stared at the others. He wasn’t the type of person to make fun of others. He was the most mature out of them all.

 

“Hyung! Will you marry me?” Kyungsoo mocked him as he took his hand in a romantic manner. Eunjin finds them weird. “He’s gay. Things like this are normal right?” she muttered to herself.

 

“Shut up you clingy bastards!” He shouted as he shrugged all of them off. “Didn’t I tell you to not touch me?!” He said in a serious tone. Indeed he was angry, this was the second time he was made fun of. The first time was when they were in high school at the biology class. They were going to dissect a frog but he ended up passing out.

 

“Who’s this?” Baekhyun asked. The others started noticing Eunjin who was at Luhan’s side the entire time.

 

“Yeoja chinggu, obviously” Suho as he looked at Eunjin from head to toe. He was the ‘observant’ type. And based on his observation, she seems to be a nice lady.

 

“Whoa! Hyung! Get me one too! She looks like a doll!” Chanyeol said as he kept looking at Eunjin from time to time. Indeed, Eunjin was the Korean version of Barbie. She has the perfect body and face of a doll.

 

“Do you guys even know who she is?” Kai suddenly came in to the scene as he waved at Eunjin.

 

“You know her?” Kyungsoo asked. They were all shocked. They didn’t know that Kai saw the clown without make-up already.

 

“Don’t you remember? ‘Clowny’, the amazing magician who made you guys puke rainbows” Kai chuckled as he saw all the guys’ faces. They were all shocked to see ‘Clowny’ here. They didn’t know that a pretty doll was hiding inside a baggy clown costume.

 

“Wow! Can you show me another magic trick?!” Chanyeol suddenly grab hold on to Eunjin’s arm like she was some sort of stuffed animal. Eunjin was pretty shock on the sudden contact as well. He thought the guy was a ‘crazy ert’. Kai and Luhan saw Eunjin’s facial expression. They were both worried for her.

 

“Chanyeol, STOP!” They both shouted at the same time.

 

“Geez, you don’t have to chuck a spazz about it” Chanyeol said as he let go of Eunjin.

 

“I see how it is” Suho suddenly blurted out. “It’s a love triangle” He laughed as he sat down on the opposite side of the entire scene.

 

“It’s not like that!” Luhan said defensively even though everyone can see him blush. Eunjin was oblivious the entire time. She didn’t know what he meant by ‘love triangle’. Until now, she really thinks Luhan is gay. Indeed, she is a stupid girl.

 

“Why are you guys here anyways, geez” He asked as he irritatingly looked at everyone’s faces.

 

“Xi Luhan! Did you forget? It’s our tenth anniversary as friends!” Kyungsoo said as he put an arm on the older one’s shoulder. Luhan wonders why he’s with this weird people who celebrate their friendship every year. He thinks it’s ‘gay’ for friends to celebrate a not-so-important event. They still do it though. For fun. Usually they drink but since Eunjin’s here, there’s a bit of change of plans.

 

“Go home!” He shouted to everyone. He wasn’t really at the mood to celebrate something like this. He’s too embarrassed already. Another hour with his friends would just be hell.

 

“Come on buddy! Don’t be all pissed just because you’re wearing something sonyeoshidae would wear. It’s very pretty and it’s the best gift we ever received from you!” Baekhyun said as he imitated the ‘crab dance’ of sonyeoshidae. It just made the whole thing more complicated.

 

“Isn’t it normal to see something like this?” Eunjin innocently asked as he pointed out Luhan’s girly pink dress. Of course, he doesn’t know he was gay.

 

Everyone laughed. Even Kai had to laugh. Eunjin was still oblivious after all of those unconscious hints given by the guys.

 

“What have you been telling to this girl?” Suho asked hoarsely at Luhan. Their throats were all sore from all the laughing.

 

Luhan quickly ran to the kitchen to get the other members to follow them so he can talk ‘privately’. But they were too stupid to so they just sat there and kept laughing.

 

“Yo homies! I think you better see this!” Luhan said in the most exciting voice he can ever do. “Eunjin! This is not for you to see!” He warned the innocent girl who was playing with the pillow on the couch.

 

Everyone came to the kitchen and he explained everything in full detail. He couldn’t really explain properly since the members kept laughing on his stupidity.

 

“So she’s single?” Chanyeol said in a naughty voice which Luhan didn’t like. “Don’t even think about it” Luhan warned the younger one.

 

“Dude! That’s ridiculous! Why would you do something like that?!” Suho said in a serious voice. Aside from Luhan. Suho was ‘semi-mature’ so he didn’t like Luhan’s whole ‘pretending to be gay’ act.

 

“I don’t want her to fall for me okay? I told you already! I don’t want a girl who’ll chase after me! And she might do that” He said. Of course, Luhan sticks to his rules. He didn’t took advantage of his looks. He was indeed old-fashioned and Luhan was really not supposed to be in his generation.

 

“Until when do you plan to do this?” Suho asked. Luhan didn’t know what to answer to that. He didn’t think Eunjin would go away. She knew the girl didn’t have enough money and he pitied her. Luhan was just really being sincere.

 

“Is there any problem?” Eunjin’s head popped out of the kitchen making everyone hop in fear. Oh yes, they should start acting as well. And if one them is caught in the act. Luhan would seriously kill them!

 

“Nothing! We’re just looking how high tech his fridge is! Like look at this thing! It freezes food!” Chanyeol said as he tried to make the situation a bit easier. Eunjin is still oblivious and he thinks that the ‘ert’ one is crazy and stupid because of that whole ‘fridge’ thing.

 

“Just wanna ask, who’s his boy friend out of you all?” Eunjin said as she waits for the answer. She was really curious right from the start.

 

“Here he is!” Luhan said as he pulled Sehun to him.

 

“Nice catch hunter!” Eunjin said as he winked at Luhan. “Can I see a kiss?” Eunjin just wants to see one ‘’ moment since she’s a big fan of them. When she was in high school, she never attended to her books. She was always hiding in the closet, reading mangas. She was a weird girl.

 

“A kiss?!” Sehun said in a confused voice. He didn’t know if he was going to throw up or faint.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Would he do it? ANYWAYS! A friend owns this fanfic and if you're ever interested in '' here's somethin' for ya: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/280707/please-be-mine-fluff--exo-kai-luhan-lukai-kaihan