Chapter Two

He's GAY!

 

-CHAPTER 2-

 

 

 

Eunjin's POV

"Jebal! Don't kick me out! I have no place to stay!" I pleaded.

 

"I gave you so many chances! Leave or I'll call the police!" The land lady exclaimed.

 

"I can do anything you want me to do! Please! Oh please!" I kneeled down again.

 

She sighed and stood there for a second. "You can stay here for another month, but I have a big favour to ask you"

 

"What is it ma'am?" I asked as I stood up.

 

"Be my nephew's clown for his birthday" She said.

 

"Mwo?! Clown?! How can I do that?!" I shouted.

 

"Ahh... So noisy" She said in a irritated voice. "Figure it out yourself. Here's their address" She scribbled on the piece of paper and gave it to me.

 

Seriously?! Clown?! How?!

 

After she left, I went to the costume shop to by myself some clothes.

 

Should I wear the costume now or later? No! It would be a hassle if I wear it later. I shall wear it now! Besides, no one knows who I am.

 

Everyone was staring at me, laughing at me. I didn't feel embarrassed at all. I'll do everything for the apartment!

 

After that weird stroll, I finally arrived at the gigantic house. I never knew ahjumma's nephew was rich.

 

I rang the doorbell.

 

"Who's this?" Someone spoke from the speaker located beside the gate.

 

"It's the clown!" I said in a "ta-da" tone.

 

"Come right in!" The lady said in a nice tone.

 

The gate automatically opened and I was amazed. I never knew it looked like a paradise beyond the gate! Their front yard had a koi pond, a couple of palm trees, neatly cut grass and flowers! Flowers everywhere! It was so amazing I didn't realized that the couple were waiting for me.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Eunjin" I bowed at them.

 

"Nice to meet you Eunjin, our son is inside. He's waiting for you and his friends" They both smiled at me and lead me to a large auditorium that I didn't knew exist. The auditorium inside the house took the entire basement and first floor. It was such an amazing structure. I've never seen such things before.

 

"Clowny!" The kid said in a grumpy voice. "What took you so long?!" He shouted.

 

"I'm very sorry kiddo, my magical rainbow carriage was stuck in a traffic" I rolled my eyes. Why would I even reason out to a kid?

 

"You should've taken the train instead Tsk, tsk, tsk" He crossed his arms as he glared at me.

 

"Sorry, noona promises not to be late on your next birthday okay?" I said in a soothing voice.

 

"I'll only take your sorry if you make us laugh!" He sat on his throne.

 

Wow, this kid acts so mature! He's only seven but I think he's twenty-two.

 

I don't have a good sense of humour and to be honest, I have no freaking idea what to do.

 

"Ya! It's Eunjin the clown!" I shouted, trying to be joyful.

 

Everyone applauded except the grumpy old kid in the throne. Now that I noticed, there are other people too aside from kids. Maybe people that are as old as me. Wait, do I see a familiar face? Is that my hero?! What is he doing here? He must not recognise me!

 

Luhan's POV

To be honest, I already found out the identity of the clown. It was her. The one I saved last night. Those eyes says it all. When I look at a girl, I look at their eyes. And my brain will remember each and every one of them. Those days were long gone now. I'm the gay Luhan now.

 

"I will now do a magic trick!" She smiled as a rose magically popped out of her hand.

 

Everyone seems to be enjoying it. Even my friends are anticipating the whole act.

 

"This rose makes me feel funny!" When she sneezed on the rose, it turned into a colourful handkerchief. Even I'm amazed.

 

The act took fifteen minutes. And in that fifteen minutes, people gasped, laughed, shouted. Even though the whole clown thing wasn't in the act, I'd buy her sorcery.

 

Eunjin's POV

The "secret" magic lessons with my dad when I was little actually paid off. Everyone seemed to be happy except the little gremlin who frowned at my fifteen-minute act.

 

"I'm not impressed" The little kid said.

 

"Jonghyun-ah, be nice to her" A tall handsome guy carried the little boy and swang him around.

 

"Hyung! You're here! You're here!" The kid exclaimed in joy.

 

"Did you miss me Jonghyun-ah?" He kissed the little boy's cheek.

 

"I thought you weren't coming" The little boy pouted and held the older guy's cheeks in both hands making him look like a puffer fish.

 

"Of course not! I wouldn't miss my little bro's birthday" The older boy pecked the little boys cheek once again. "Are you all enjoying?" He asked the kids.

 

"Nae! We love miss clowny!" Everyone said.

 

"See? They all love her? You should love her too. Now say sorry" He put the boy down.

 

"I'm sorry I was mean" The little boy bowed and came back to his throne. I thought the little boy was sincere. The next thing I knew, he stuck his little tongue out to me.

 

"You can go eat now" Ms. Kim said to me. "Go find a seat kay?"

 

After I got food from the luxurious buffet they had, I tried to find a seat. But everything is occupied.

 

"Seat here clowny!" The guy who rescued me called out.

 

We looked at each other for a few seconds before sitting down. Does he know me?

 

It was a bit awkward eating in a table with seven guys. Too awkward.

 

"What's your name clowny?" The little boy's brother asked.

 

"It's Eunjin" I sighed.

 

"Thought so" The guy who rescued me blurted out of nowhere.

 

"You know each other?" The little boy's brother asked.

 

"Kinda, we met somewhere" Luhan said.

 

Everyone started howling.

 

"I never knew you're into clowns Luhan" The guy with puffy hair said as he laughed.

 

"Don't be mean!" The other guy knocked his head.

 

"Let me introduce myself, I'm Jongin and I'm little Jonghyun's older brother" He smiled sweetly. Gee, good thing I had make up. I can feel I'm crimson. "Won't you introduce yourself to Luhan's friend?" Jongin asked.

 

"Oh yeah, I'm Kyungsoo" The guy who knocked the puffy guy's head said.

 

"I'm Baekhyun" He bowed.

 

"Chanyeol's the name" The guy with the puffy hair said.

 

"I'm Thehun" The other guy said. I’m pretty sure he’s wearing braces. Wait, he’s not!

 

"Suho, the oldest of the seven idiots" He chuckled lightly.

 

"Nice to meet you all" I smiled and bowed politely.

 

So Luhan is his name. I should thank him later.

 

After the party ended. I got paid just enough for next month's rent since I don't get to pay this month! So much win for me!

 

They told me to change into my clothes since they think I'll look weird walking around in a clown's costume. I washed all the make-up away making my face feels so . It felt like a layer of my skin got removed.

 

I went out of the wash room and I accidentally bumped into Jongin. He seemed surprise when he saw me.

 

"You're Eunjin right?" He asked with wide eyes.

 

I nodded. "Is there any problem?" I asked.

 

"No, not at all" He seemed to be not himself. He was staring at me the whole time making me feel awkward. "What do you say I take you home?" He asked as he smiled.

 

"No thanks, I can walk by myself" I said.

 

"I insist. Let me take you home" He pulled my hand and brought me to his red Enzo Ferrari. It totally shocked me. My dad has a sports car but not this expensive! Enzo Ferrari is like half sports car half formula one car! Dad's Porsche totally got owned!

 

"Where do you live?" He asked.

 

I told him the directions. He drove off to the speed of light. It took us barely five minutes to get home. It was truly a magnificent vehicle.

 

"See you around" He smiled.

 

"Yeah, see you around" I returned a genuine smile at him. I might even like him.

 

I was going in but I noticed my luggage is in the front door. What is the meaning of this?

 

 

 

 

A/N: FINALLY! I updated. Sorry for the delay... I actually did chappie 2 yesterday. But I had to change it because it didn't appeal to my eyes. Anyways... Have a good evening and continue to support my story. New characters are Exo and baby Jonghyun ♥