Chapter Four

He's GAY!

 

-CHAPTER 4-

 

 

 

Eunjin’s POV

“Eunjin! We’ve been walking for hours!” Luhan said as he wiped the sweat on his forehead with his sleeve.

 

“It seems like she’s not here” I said as I sat down on the random bench. I was just making him tired so he’ll stop searching for Yoojin. I know everything about this big park. And yeah, we were just going on circles. He’s too dumb to even notice.

 

“Eunjin?”

 

“Yeah?” I asked.

 

“It seems like we were just going on circles” He said. “Are you playing with me?” He asked as he came closer.

 

“No, of course not, why would I?” I awkwardly laughed as I pushed him away.

 

“I guess there’s no luck today” He sighed.

 

“Just give up noonar” I said.

 

“Aish! Stop calling me that!” He said as he stood up from anger.

 

“Why are you so red? Omoya” I touched his face. “You shouldn’t be angry that I call you noonar right?” I playfully joked as I laughed lightly.

 

“It’s just… Weird” He said as he looked away. What’s wrong with him? Other gay guys would be happy if I call them noonar.

 

“Eunjin!” I heard a familiar voice from a distance.

 

“Kai!” I shouted as we ran to each other.

 

“What are you doing here?” He asked as he took a sip from his bottled water.

 

“Me and noona are just searching for someone” I pouted.

 

“Noona?” He said as he widely smiled.

 

“Well, he’s gay isn’t he?” I said innocently.

 

“Of course I am!” Luhan said as he covered Kai’s mouth.

 

“Mwo? What’s wrong with you?” I asked.

 

“It’s nothing” He smiled as he whispered something to Kai. Kai’s been smiling and laughing. I wonder what they’re talking about…

 

“I understand ‘noona’” He said in a teasing voice.

 

“Stop it!” He nudged the younger one.

 

“By the way, what’re you doing here?” I asked.

 

“Oh, me? I just went for a jog” He said.

 

“I see” I said as I wiped the sweat out of my face.

 

“You seem hot” He said as he offered his bottled water to me. Oh my gosh! Am I in heaven? This is gonna be my first indirect kisseu!

 

I happily drank it and said “Ah!” at the end which I later regret because he laughed at me.

 

Luhan had a grumpy face as he examined me as I drank from the bottle. Is he jealous or something? No, that’s impossible. He’s gay and he has a boyfriend.

 

“I’ll be going now, you two take care arraseo?” He said as he patted my head.

 

“Bye! Take care! Stay safe!” I shouted as I kept bowing and waving.

 

“You like that guy don’t you?” Luhan nudged my arm.

 

“Who wouldn’t?” I said as I dreamily stared at Kai from the distance.

 

“Psh, he wouldn’t like girls like you who drool to him” He said as he smirked.

 

“Shut up!” I shouted and changed my mood. “Was I really drooling?” I examined my mouth.

 

“Pabo” He chuckled and knocked my head. “You hungry?” He asked.

 

“Of course! Take me to the most delicious restaurant if you mind?” I smiled as I took his arm.

 

“Stop holding me, I hate clingy girls” He said.

 

“You would like that if I’m guy would you?” I said.

 

“Whatever” He sighed and went with the flow.

 

I regret holding his arm. Everyone threw dagger eyes at me. Do girls love him that much? He’s not even a celebrity to start with. Some girls sobbed on the way, some gave me smiles. Gee, he’s popular!

 

“We should keep doing this” He smiled at me.

 

“Mwo… Mwo?” I blushed on his sudden remark.

 

“I mean… Because… Uh… Girls like me too much and it’s safer to go if I were with you any time” He said awkwardly.

 

He took me to a Chinese restaurant. The only colour I can see is red. And what made the intensity of the colour is the dagger eyes of the people on me and the smiles and winks of girls which made Luhan uncomfortable.

 

“Bummer, if you were straight, you could have all those girls staring at you. Such a shame” I teased.

 

“I wouldn’t take advantage of them okay? I’m regretting that I have good genes. I wish I was a bit uglier” He said as he shook his head.

 

“Oppa, what would you like?” The lady asked. Not fair! Why didn’t she asked me!?

 

He ordered half of the food in the menu. I wonder how will he manage to eat all of them.

 

“How in the world would you eat all of those!?” I said.

 

“I can manage don’t worry” He said.

 

When the food came, he started devouring half of the food in the table. All I got was a pair of chicken feet and some left over fried rice. He’s a big eater, indeed.

 

“Whoa! How come you’re so thin?” I asked.

 

He shrugged his shoulders. He’s a weirdo.

 

“Noona!” I shouted.

 

“What?” He asked.

 

“What do you say let’s do some girl to girl bonding?” I asked.

 

“I’m not a girl! I’m gay!” He shouted.

 

“Same thing! Kaja!” I pulled his hand and walked him to every store in the block. I made him wear different dresses. No one even noticed that he was a guy. I didn’t give him back his clothes so he was forced to wear the pink dress with frills in it. The guys started eyeing on him. What kind of sorcery does he have? When he’s a guy he’s a chic magnet, when he’s a girl he’s a dude magnet. I am speechless. In some way, he was prettier than me and I’m quite jealous.

 

“Give me back my clothes, chicken feet!” He said impatiently.

 

“But I’m having fun noona” I back hugged him which made him have hiccups. That’s weird. I’m not a guy though. What’s wrong with him?
 

“Let go! Hiccup! Hiccup!” He said as he looked away. c

 

“Why are you blushing?” I .

 

“It’s just… Look at that attractive guy over there!” He pointed out a random person who’s not even half attractive.

 

“I never knew you were into ugly guys” I knocked his head, disappointed. Why am I even anticipating for nothing?

 

“Let’s go back” He pulled my hand and took me home.

 

All the light inside the house was lit. I wonder who’s inside…

 

“Who’s inside noona?” I asked.

 

“I dunno as well… Burglar?” He asked himself.

 

We slowly opened the gate which revealed the six guys. Their jaws dropped and they started laughing as they set their eyes on Luhan.

 

 

 

 

A/N: WAS THIS A BORING CHAPTER? I'M JUST MAKING SOME "THINGS" OBVIOUS FOR YOU ALL ^^ ANYWAYS I FINISHED MY OTHER STORY WHICH IS "MY ERTED STALKER ♥". YOU WON'T CONGRATULATE ME? FINE T^T

 

MY ERTED STALKER: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/221419/my-erted-stalker-romance-stalker-you-exo-kai