Chapter Six

He's GAY!

 

-CHAPTER 6-

 

 

A/N: WELL HELLO THERE GORGESS PEOPLE!!!! JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT THIS'LL BE A FLUFFY CHAPTER. WELL I THINK IT IS. YOUR OPINION ^^

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Sehun rushed to the bathroom to wash his infected mouth. First, he brushed his teeth with the random toothbrush he saw, then he went for the soap to eat it and failed in the process because he choked on it, then he gargled with the Listerine and to top it all off, he put the disinfectant for the floor in his lips. He was a serious germaphobe. It was the reason why he never had a girlfriend. He hates touching people. He always thought that they would bring viruses even though they were healthier than him. When he was young, he never went out of his house, he thought of all the viruses out there.

 

Downstairs, the others were still in the state of shock. They were still standing from where they stood and Eunjin was shaking all of them.

 

"Why are all of you acting all weird? It's just a kiss. Chill" She said in a innocent tone. She didn't have any idea. She didn't have any idea she made two straight men's lips touch. It was just devastating for all of them. The sight of it made them vomit, feel weird. It was surely something new.

 

Flashback,

"Come on! Don't be shy!" Eunjin said in a adorable manner which made the atmosphere real tense for the guys. They wonder what will happened after this. They were scared for this friends. It was the most horrible request that a girl made them do.

 

"Not now Eunjin! His mouth stinks!" Luhan said making Eunjin pout. He was trembling, his whole insides were trembling. His heart was pumping a thousand times per second. He had never been nervous since he made the basketball team in high school.

 

"Come on Eunjin! You might find it weird!" Sehun awkwardly chuckled, trying to prevent the tragedy that'll happen.

 

"You guys make me laugh!" She immediately pushed Luhan from Sehun making their lips touch for a second. Sehun squeaked as he ran upstairs to do a general cleaning on his lips while Luhan stood there for a second and left for the balcony, pissed.

 

"What's wrong with all of you?" She muttered to everyone with wide eyes.

 

Present.

“Oh snap! You just woke the dragon!” Chanyeol said as if he was some kind of announcer to a game.

 

“What? What did I do?” She asked obliviously.

 

“Well… You see? He goes berserk when he’s angry” Baekhyun said while scratching his head.

 

“What? I should apologi-“ She was going for the balcony but stopped as Kai pulled her hand.


“Wait” Kai said. They are all aware how harsh and cruel Luhan is when he’s ‘seriously’ angry. This wasn’t the usual ‘annoyed’ Luhan. He was seriously woken up by this innocent girl. No one knows what he’ll do to her. He might chant vicious words. The last time he was woken was when Chanyeol accidentally dropped his phone which shattered into a million pieces the next second. It was a gift from his mother and oh he loves her! Chanyeol was bashed all over his face while getting insulted viciously. It was truly a horrific sight.

 

“What’s wrong?” Eunjin shrugged her shoulders and turned crimson as she looked down to see both of their hands on each other.

 

“Eunjin? Can I take you out for a while?” Kai asked with worried eyes.

 

“Me? Why?” Eunjin said while blushing and smiling. Since the beginning of their first meeting, she had a crush on Kai. There’s heaps of reasons why she should like him. His brotherly love, his eyes, his nose, his lips, everything! Kai was truly the guy that anyone girl could wish for!

 

“Just come with me huh? Trust me” He smiled at her and pulled her outside the house.

 

“Where are we going?” Eunjin asked before getting in the expensive car.

 

“Anywhere. Away from here. You don’t know how vicious he’s going to be” Kai said in a serious tone. “Just get in, please” He begged to Eunjin and she obliged.

 

“Where do you wanna go?” Kai asked as they got in the car.

 

“Noraebang” Eunjin said as she flashed her doll eyes at him making him smile.

 

“Are you for real?” Kai chuckled as he started the engine. He never went to such places. He was filthy rich and he could just ask for his parents for a karaoke room inside their house.

 

She nodded with a shy expression. “It’s been a while since I last sang. I just need a little warm up. I’ll seriously kill myself if I lost my voice” She chuckled as she examined the expensive car. It’s been such a long time since she rode one.

 

“Why? Why would you kill yourself?” Kai asked as he quickly glanced at her.

 

“Well… You see? It’s the reason why I ran away from home” She said in a embarrassing tone. She never told anyone that she ran away home because she never had friends.

 

“Mwo? You ran away?” Kai stopped in the middle of the road as he listened to Eunjin’s words.

 

“Yeah I did. How stupid am I eh?” She chuckled. “My parents never wanted me to sing. They said it was a complete waste of time. They wanted me to be a successful woman. But all I want to be is a person who sends messages around the world by singing. I want everyone to hear what I have to say. That’s my life’s mission” She smiled at him.

 

“You’re unique. I never met anyone that would defy their parents just for a dream, a dream to sing” He smiled back. True, all his friends were rich kids that would follow their parents in order to be successful, he’s even one of them. But this girl. No matter what the odds are. Even if she’s homeless, she’s poor, she pretended to become a clown. She wanted to achieve her ultimate dream. It made Kai’s hair rise. He realised that Eunjin wasn’t just a normal girl. She was a girl with dreams. “What’ll you do if you become a singer?” Kai asked, curious.

 

“Well… I would go back to my parents and brag about how good I am!” She joked. But she did mean it deep inside her.

 

“That’s not a very nice thing to do, anyways, let’s go noraebang!” Kai flashed a smile and continued to drive.

 

They arrived at the place where Eunjin told him to go. Everything was foreign to him. Noisy streets, drunk people, food carts scattered everywhere and bright neon lights that flashed in every corner.

 

“What is this place called?” Kai asked as he hold Eunjin’s hand. He was scared. It was all foreign. He wasn’t used to this kind of environment. The environment he grew was the complete opposite of this one, not to mention MORE civilised people.

 

Eunjin had to blush. He clutched on the other’s hands like there was no tomorrow. He liked the guy very much. “It’s Hongdae”

 

“So… Uh… Shall we go in?” Kai said in a awkward voice that he just learnt right now. He was never awkward. I guess he became like this due to the wild environment.

 

Eunjin playfully nod as they rented one whole room to sing their souls out.

 

As they went inside the room, the atmosphere became tense. It was so awkward because what contains the room was just the two of them, holding hands.

 

“You want to sing a song?” Eunjin asked the other ending the awkwardness.

 

“No, it’s okay, go sing” Kai said as he sat on the big couch observing the face of the girl in front of him.

 

Eunjin occasionally glanced at him making herself  blush. “Why is he staring at me, OMFG” She muttered to herself .

 

“Get ready for Eunjin!” She shouted with confidence. Kai clapped his hands, anticipating on her act.

 

“Oppan gangnam style!” She shouted as she threw the mic at him and danced.

 

She was shocked on the sudden act then he picked up the mic and sang. It was truly a fun night, Kai thought. It wasn’t his usual routine, go to work, have a little chat with his parents, eat, sleep. It was the first time in years that he actually had ‘fun’.

 

After some crazy session, they sat down and laughed at themselves for getting a dead zero on the scoring.

 

“Thank you” He said sincerely to Eunjin.

 

“For what?” Eunjin asked.

 

“For giving me the perfect definition of fun” He chuckled.

 

“Are you serious? You think this is fun? Wait till I tour you around Seoul! But we’ll do that some other day arraseo?” She said as she took the book which contains the codes to the songs.

 

“Promise?” He held his hand out to her for a ‘pinky swear’.

 

“Promise” She smiled. “Now I’ll sing a song for you”

 

“Mwo?” He jumped to his seat as he blushed which was impossible to see because it was too dark.

 

“Since this day marked our new friendship, right bestie?” She said as she pushed random buttons to activate a song. It was ‘My bestfriend’ by sonyeoshidae.

 

Her voice was intoxicating to his ears. He felt every note and it whispered to him. “Is this the voice of an angel?” He muttered to himself. Indeed, she had the perfect voice. It’s the reason for all of this. It makes you feel good, it makes you want more when she’s doing the low notes and goosebumps creep under your skin when she hits the high notes. It’s like she was born for this. She had the voice of a thousand angels and it came to the point that Kai gave up a tear for it.

 

“Omoya! Are you crying?” Eunjin stopped and came to Kai.

 

“It’s just your voice… It’s perfect” He stared into her crystal eyes. They were indeed perfect, it’s like it was carved according to be that good. Everything about her was good. Her voice, her face, her eyes, herself.

 

“Thanks? We should go home” Eunjin was going for the door but Kai clutched onto her hand stopping her for going any further.