Chapter 9

Bad Boy

Nichkhun POV

 
Taec and I looked at him,literally shocked. I grabbed Jay's hand making him letting go of Taec. "What are you doing,Jay?!" I asked,glaring at him. That was so random! He doesn't even know the guy to do that...sort of thing. Isn't he straight?! "Heh,sorry about that. My hand can't control itself when it sees an attractive guy." Jay winked at Taec. I can't believe this is happening.."You can go,Hyung. We have to to attend to class." I said. He grinned,"Alright,I'll see you after school." after he said that,he looked at Taec once more and his lips then walked away. What's with him?!  "I'm sorry about that..I don't know what got into him.." He looked at me,smiling. "No worries." 
 
***
 
Aigoo,i don't want to meet that Wooyoung guy. I hope he's not here..Damnit he is. I turned around facing the window not making any eye contact. Ughh,this is so awkward..I heard footsteps coming closer to me. "Hey,Babe. Meet me at the school gates later." He whispered and walks pass me. Oh heck no! I am not going to meet him! After doing 'that' it's awkward now.. After the class ended,I got up walking straight out of the classroom not meeting the weirdo. I'm sorry Taec for leaving you, I just don't want to meet him..I kept walking straight accidentally bumping into some short guy. 
 
I winced in pain as I look up who it was. It's that boy who was making out with Wooyoung..."Oh,I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" Junho mocked,crossing his arms. Oh this guy is an !! I hate his attitude! I glared at him then smiled,"Oh,I'm fine thank you for worrying." I got up,walking away 'accidentally' bumping into him again making him lose balance. "YAH!!" he yelled. Hmph,serves you right jerk. I walked out of the school grounds,ughh...I don't feel like staying in school..should I ditch? "Where are you going babe?" Someone asked,walking to me. I know that voice anywhere! Why is he here?! He always pick on me..maybe because I'm a new student?! "What do you want,Jerk.." I glared at him. "Don't leave,we need to hang later on..or you want to hang right now?" he smirked. "I'll never hang out with you."
 
 I stuck my tongue out,walking away from him. I can hear him laughing behind me,he better not be laughing at me!! When I turned around,he pushed me to the school gates,"Don't go..I want you to stay here with me..." I look at him,shocked."Wh..What?" 
 
-Meanwhile-
 
Taecyeon POV
 
"Aweh,darn why did Nichkhun leave?" I frowned,packing my stuff. I saw Wooyoung frowning for some reason and left also. We're not even done with school yet! Tsk Tsk,Rebels..I got my backpack and walked out of the classroom. I saw Junho raging for some odd reason. Did something happen? Oh well,not my business..I looked around to find Nichkhun anywhere,but no luck. So I just walked to class. I saw the guy that I have a crush on..Minjun. He just look soo Beautiful!! I can't even describe how gorgeous he is. Oh no..why is he looking over here?! I looked behind me to see if he was looking at someone else but he's looking directly at me..oh gosh..my face is starting to heat up. He pointed at me, telling me to go over there. 
 
Oh my gosh..he's telling me to go over there! I walked up to him,curious of what he's going to say. "I noticed past these few days,you kept staring at me. Do you have something to say?" he looked at me,crossing his arms. His Daegu accent is so y..he's Mmm..."Yah! Are you listening?" he glared at me. "Uhh...Sorry..uhm...it's because...Uhh.."  Damnit,I mentally facepalmed myself. Stop stuttering! Geez,now he'll think I'm stupid.. "I think you're really cute!" I accidentally said. ,why did I say that?! Now he'll think I'm a creep.."Oh why thank you." he smiled,fixing his hair. "Y..You're welcome." I smiled also. Thank goodness he didn't think of me as a creep,but I want to be friends with him! I don't care if this is so sudden but I don't have a choice of I want to be close to him. "...Uhmm...would you ...Uhh...like to be my...Uhh..Friend?" I asked,looking at him.
 
 He smiled,looking at me cheerfully. "Sure!" oh my god,you don't even know how happy I am!! I danced in joy,'YAY!!' I screamed to myself. He looked at me weird,Uhh..I should stop now. "Th..Thank you!! I'm happy that you're my friend!" I bowed 90 degrees. "You're welcome? Uh..I have to go now. Bye." He said,waving goodbye to me. I waved goodbye also,smiling so happily. I finally asked him to be my friend!! I danced around happily  and people stared at me weirdly like I'm mental. "What are you guys looking at?" I said,in a serious way. They all walked away scared. Hehehe,I'm such a scary person! But now that I think about it..what about that guy from this morning..? He's a weird fellow...and a ert too!! He just grabbed my ..what a weirdo. I walked to my next class,I hope I don't see him again..time to hang out with Minjun later~!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Annyeong Readers~!!! :D Chapter 9 is up!!! <3 I'm a horrible author for not updating for like a month..and I said I'll be updating more faster but I didn't... -Slaps Myself- I'm sorry!! :| I'll try my BEST to update.. Dx But Kamsamnida for being with me with these horrible stories that I made. xD <3 I'll try my BEST for you guys to like it. ;D Saranghaeyo~!! <333
 
-Arlene<3