Chapter 13

Bad Boy

Nichkhun P.O.V.

 
After that small party with Wooyoung, I started walking home with Jay Park,tired. My dumb bestfriend just kept on talking about how he was doing crazy things to Taecyeon when he chose him. "So yeah! I'm telling you, it was..just amazing!!" Jay park said happily,explaining it while doing hand gestures. "I get it! Gosh,Jay. Why would you do all those stuff to him?" I said,pissed off. Ugh..! It's getting annoying.."Not trying to kill your 'happy' mood,but Taecyeon already has someone he likes so stop." I commented,and look at Jay who's head hanged low. Oh geez...I think I went too far.."...Uuh...I mean..I..I'm sorry Jay. I didn't mean to-" Jay Park suddenly lifts his head and  laughed crazily. "Heh! I don't mind! I like a little challenge." He smirked and walks away leaving me there just standing. I just don't get my bestfriend sometimes..he's so weird. I scratch the back of my neck and followed him. He suddenly stopped and look at me with those evil eyes of his and his grin. What does he want...? Is there something wrong..?
 
 "Sooo..Nichkhun!" He walks towards to me,and wrap his arm on my shoulder. "How was it with you and Wooyoung hmm?" He nudged me with his elbow. E..Ehh..??! Why are you asking me this?! Ugh..I can feel my face getting hot..I started to remember what happened in the closet between me and him..oh gosh..this is bad..I looked away,covering my face with my hand. This is embarrassing.. "...D..Don't worry about it,Jay. N..Nothing happened.." I stuttered. Jay Park grinned,"...Uh huh. That's not what your face says." I tried to punch his arm,but he dodged it and walks away happily. I glared at his back as he walked away,"Yah!" I blushed,following him. "I'm serious!"
 
-------
 
~Next Day~ 
 
Ughh...I'm so tired...I knew that I shouldn't have gone to that little party. I sighed and glanced outside as I watch people running around the field for p.e. class. How am I suppose to face Wooyoung now?! Should I act normal?! ...yeah,I think that's the best way to do.. After the bell rang and lunch started,I packed my stuff into my backpack and walked out f the classroom. It seems like Wooyoung isn't here today,that's kind of...weird. Wait. Why am I worried?! I don't care about him! I walked to the cafeteria angrily then saw Taecyeon walking towards me. ...he looks happy..I wonder why? "Hey Nichkhun!" He patted my back,"What's up?" I look at him,weird. Is he okay...? He usually doesn't act like this..
 
 "Uhh...I'm fine. Why? what's wrong with you..?" Taecyeon smiled again,"oh nothing. I just want to know who was that person that was with you yesterday."  I sighed,"Oh. That's my bestfriend Jay Park." And smiled sweetly,"you got any business with him?" Taecyeon looked around and whispered to me,"Do you think you can give me his number..? He seems like a pretty cool guy." He played with his fingers,nervously. What?! You want his number?! What did Jay say and do to him? ...I bet he did something during that small party...But Taecyeon likes Jun.k! I sighed,"Oh okay,it's (***) ***-****." I look at him,weirdly as he wrote down the number on his palm. Where did he get that pen? I didn't see him holding one.."Well,okay thanks! See you later Khun!" He waved goodbye and left me standing there,dumbfounded. Well,that's rude! He just left me..oh well. I kept walking to the cafeteria and got some lunch. There's only yogurt ice cream and a sandwich...ugh. These food . 
 
I walked to the table and sat down,eating my sandwich slowly. Looking around seeing everyone chatting with their friends except me..I feel like a loner..if only Jay was here then it would be more better. Except when there would be a crowd of girls around us that tries to talk to him..I sighed. Man,being a loner ! I looked at the table that was very crowded and I saw Wooyoung with Junho and some other girls...What?! He's here today?! Wasn't he absent earlier during class? ...He ditched. Wow,He's such a delinquent. Wooyoung glanced at me,and grinned. Oh dang. I looked away,quickly slightly blushing as I remembered what at the party. I need to act normal!! ...wait. Why am I blushing! I felt my face heated up. 
 
...Damnit. I glanced back at him to see if he was still staring at me,but he wasn't there. ...Phew. I sighed,in relief. "Hey,Nichkhun." Wooyoung said,quietly as he touched my shoulders. "E..Eh..?!" I quickly turned around to see Wooyoung smiling cheesily at me. What?! How did he get here? I look back at his seat where he was at and the girls,especially Junho glared at me..Oh gosh. "Why do you keep glancing at me,Cutie? Have you fallen for me ever since that kiss last night?" He smirked,crossing his arms. ...This guy! He's so full of himself!! I stood up,angrily and turned around facing him. "Pssh,fall for you? Please. I've grown to dislike you." I walked away,pissed off. Ha! What now Wooyoung! Forget that kiss! That was nothing!  I smiled to myself then suddenly felt a strong grip on my arm. "Hey now. Don't be so mean.." Wooyoung smiled,"Why are you being so cold?" I glared at him,"I can if I want to! Let go of me!" I tried to pull my hand away,but couldn't. 
 
He suddenly push me to the wall at the hallway and I gasped in pain. "Nnngh..you..jerk." I groaned in pain,as I felt sharp pain on my back. "Now now...you don't have to be so cranky." He his lips,teasingly. "..you know..I want to feel your lips again. I missed them..since yesterday,I wanted to kiss them so much.." I blushed,madly. "..W..Wha-" What's wrong with him?! Suddenly I felt a pair of thin plump lips on mine. "Mmmmmf...!"  He's kissing me in front of all these people!  Everyone started glancing and staring at us,surprised. Oh gosh..this is bad...I don't want to cause a scene...Junho stood up angrily,and started walking towards us. Oh dang. This is bad..I don't want to mess with him..he looks y.. I tried to push Wooyoung away,"..Woo.." I breathed out,"...S..Stop." Wooyoung frowned,and grabbed my shoulders kissing me even more intensely,"Nnnnn...!!!!" I closed my eyes shut as I felt Wooyoung's tongue slid inside my mouth,twirling around dominating my tongue. His mouth is just..so skillful..Junho gasped,surprised and stood there shocked.
 
"Nnnn...W..Woo.." I wrapped my arms around his neck,defeated. ...why is he so good...he's making me..go crazy..I'll just forget the people around me..for now..it's okay right..? His tongue and saliva tastes like strawberries like yesterday..Mmm... "..Khun..." Wooyoung moaned through the kiss,giving me the shivers. Oh damn...His voice when he called my name..sounds so hot.. The bell suddenly rang and Wooyoung slowly parted our lips,as my saliva trailed down my chin. "Heh,thanks for the treat baby..It's sweet." Wooyoung winked at me,and put his hands in his pockets and walked away. I slowly slid down the wall,blushing. ...Why..Why..WHY!!!! Something is totally wrong with me...I'm straight right..? RIGHT?! ugh...If he kept doing this...then I might fall for...I ruffled my hair,crazily. Am I crazy?! Fall for him?! I'm out of my mind..Ugh..I stood up,and felt the saliva on my chin..dang..his kisses are soo...Damnit! He's making me think soo..."Hey you!" Someone yelled pissed off. Is he referring to me..? I turned around and saw Junho walking towards me,madly. Oh no..I totally forgot about him..!! I looked around to find a way to hide. Damnit. I ran away,looking for somewhere to hide..Where should I go?! 
 
...Damn,that Junho....why does he always...oh. I slowly stopped running away. He loves Wooyoung..suddenly the scene popped up when Wooyoung and Junho were making out on the hallway the other day. I sighed,as I turned around. ...What was I thinking..? Falling for Wooyoung? Psh..I'm out of my mind..he has Junho. I heard footsteps running towards the hallway,but then someone suddenly grabbed my arm,pulling me into the dark classroom. Someone closed my mouth,tightly. "Shhh...he's coming.." He whispered,quietly. "Mmmmmf..!" I muffled on his hand,trying to get away from this person's grip. Who is this?! I can't see the person's face..it's too dark!
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hello,Readers! Are you guys still there? I highly doubt it..since I didn't update for like how many months? Gosh,I'm such a horrible author.. -slaps myself- well,I updated! :D I'll update my other stories tomorrow or this weekend! So please anticipate it.. Sorry,if this chapter .. :/ or if it didn't make any sense! I'll try harder on the next chapter! :) Thank you! Please Subscribe and leave a Comment! :D