Chapter 11

Bad Boy

W..What?! Seven Minutes in Heavn?! I look at him,weird. What is that?! Wooyoung walked to the crowd and they sat down in a circle. ..I didn't want to be involved into whatever game that is..the name just sounded wrong. Wooyoung started the game and some people put some stuff into the hat. When they finished putting their stuff in,Wooyoung walked over to Nichkhun,"What are you doing here? Lets play." He smirked.

 
 "No,It's okay. I don't want to play.." I smiled,get the hint already! Can't you see I don't want to. Ugh...He never listens. "You're in my house,and this is my party. You have to listen to me." Wooyoung giggled,pulling Nichkhun to the living room. What?! No! I don't want to! I tried to yank my arm away,but I eventually gave up. Whatever,it's not that bad...right? I sat down on the floor next to my bestfriend Jay. He was grinning like a maniac! What's with him? "...What's wrong with you?" I said,in English. There has to be something if he's grinning like that. 
 
"Heh,nope! Just can't wait til the game starts." He pat my head,happily. Oh-Kay? Whatever,just start the game already so I can go home! Wooyoung walked to me,and put the hat right in front of me,"Put something in here." He exclaimed. ...Something? Like what?! Why do I have to? "Hurry up,Cutie. We don't have all day." Ugh...fine. I dug inside my pocket and took out a 'KW' key chain,and put it inside the hat. 
 
I never knew what 'KW' stands for,it looked cute how it was designed so I bought it. Don't judge me okay! Just because I think something is cute doesn-"Okay,let's start the game!" Wooyoung said,amused as he looked inside the hat. "Who wants to go first?" One girl raised her hand,"I do,Oppa!" She happily got up,and dug inside the hat. She took something out,"It's a white cellphone?" She looked around to see who it belongs to,then someone stood up.
 
 "It's mine." Another girl said,as she raised her hand. "Heh,I knew it was you Amber." The girl giggled. "Of course,you would know Krystal." Amber laughed,"Shall we?" She smirked,walking to the closet across from us. They both went inside the pitch black closet and closed the door. Woah...what just happened? Two girls went inside the closet? ...Why? I'm so confused..I leaned closer to Jay,"...What's going on?" I look at him,confused. 
 
"You'll see just wait until it's your turn Khun." He said,not even looking at me. What the hell?! Just tell me already! Ugh...wait. Who is he staring at..? I looked where he was looking then I facepalmed myself. Of course it would be Taecyeon! Taecyeon felt uncomfortable as he felt Jay Park kept staring at him. I felt sorry for the big guy..he can feel those weird vibes from him..But Jay Park should know that Taecyeon likes someone else! 
 
...Aish..he'll find out himself later on.. Too bad he's going to get heart broken when he finds out. But I highly doubt it since he's a player. Tsk tsk. What a bad influence,hyung! As I was wondering off in my thoughts,I started to hear some weeeeeirdd noises in the closet. What..the...hell..?! Everyone started to laugh for some reason,what's so funny? Can't they hear that?! "Wow,I can't believe that they're actually doing it!" Wooyoung laughed some more. WHAT?! Both of them?! Those two girls?! Oh my gosh...is this how Seven Minutes in Heaven is played?! 
 
Wooyoung checked the time on the clock as it has been seven minutes,he stood up and walked to the closet where the two girls were in slamming  it open. "Times up!!" The two girls turned red,as they were and in a very disturbing position. Some people were laughing even more and some were blushing. And I was blushing covering my eyes! Oh my god! They were doing it! Why?! "Aish,go get a room you two." Wooyoung snarled,as he watches them both walked out,putting their clothes on. ...What have I got myself into..?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Readers~ I updated chapter 11!! :D I hope you guys enjoy it. :) sorry if the chapter is short or if it doesn't make sense! Give some feedback! :D it would help. :) Comments are loved. <3