Chapter 8

Bad Boy

Nichkhun POV

 
Mmm..I wiped my eyes and stretched,but as I was stretching I felt something heavy on top of me. I opened my eyes seeing Jay Park sitting on top of me. OH MY GOD,why is he on top of me?! 
 
"H..Hyung..?! What are you doing?!" I asked him,trying to make him get off. He smirked,"Oh,You're awake? Darn." he got off of me,and got off the bed. What the hell?! Aigooo,of course he would do that..He's a ert. Tsk Tsk,I scratched my head and got off the bed. Oh yeah,I have school! I ran to the bathroom brushing my teeth then took a shower. I got out of the bathroom and put my uniform on. I saw Jay Park doing some exercise,is he crazy?! Doing exercise in the morning..?! 
 
That's so tiring. But I can't say anything since I used to exercise in the morning as well. I looked at the mirror if I looked okay, and I looked handsome as usual. When I was about to walk out,Jay Park got up and walked to me. "I'll drop you to your school." He said,as he wiped off the sweat on his forehead. 
 
"Alright,hurry up and get a shirt because you're not walking outside shirtless." I told him,as I got out of my room,walking to the living room. I smell something delicious coming from the kitchen..Yummy! I sat my backpack down on the couch and went to the kitchen. "Oh,Khunnie~! Good morning,Food is ready~!" My mom said happily as she set the breakfast on the table. I smiled,and looked around. Huh,I wonder where my dad is at..Probably at work. 
 
I sat down on the chair and put some eggs,bacon and rice on my plate. As I was about to eat,Jay Park came to the kitchen. "Hey Umma! Long time no see!" He said,as he walked to her and hugged her. She jumped in shock then turned around,"Ohh,Jay Park! It's been a while~" She pinched his cheeks,smiling. Oh gosh,she always do that..He's not a little kid. Aissh,I don't know anymore.
 
 After finishing my food as they were chit chatting about 'random' stuff, I got up from my seat going to the living room getting my backpack about to leave,but someone grabbed my wrist. "Yah,I told you I'm going to drop you to school." he turned around and waved goodbye to my mom then dragged me outside. Ughh,I can walk by myself! Geez..I yanked my hand out of his grip and started walking. 
 
"Awehh,don't be like that Khunnie!" Jay pouted walking along side with me. People were staring at him like he's some kind of idol. Aigooo,I wish I can look like him.. We arrived at my school,and I saw Taecyeon walking to the school. "Taec!" I yelled,waving my hand. He turned around and saw me waving and smiled. He walked over to me,"Hey Nichkhun. Oh,who's this?" he looked at the slightly short boy curiously. 
 
Jay grinned,"Suup' Names Jay Park." he went to him reaching his hand out. "Names Taecyeon." he shook the smaller's hand,but Jay let go of the hand shake then gave him a hug. Taec thought it was a brotherly hug so he hug him back,but he felt something grabbed his . He looked at him,shocked. WHAT THE HELL?! Aissh,Hyung what are you doing?! I facepalmed myself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,Readers! I updated another story today. :p I'm sorry I haven't update for a long time! Please forgive me...I'll update Highschool Jealousy and Home Tutor tomorrow. :) Please look forward that and also Please Comment and Subscribe! :D I'll really appreciate it. <3 Kamsamnida~!!! 
-Arlene<3