Chapter 4

Bad Boy

Nichkhun POV

 
SMOOCH. Ughh!!! Why did he kiss me!? I felt him slid his tongue inside my mouth,OH MY GOODNESS. He's tasting my mouth,he's nasty! I tried to push him off,but no one cared. They look at us like it's a normal thing!! What the hell man! Can't you see I'm not enjoying this..well kind of..
 
 WAIT,I absolutely don't!! What am I saying,I'm not gay like him or Taecyeon! I'm straight as- "Mmmmff..!!!" I felt him untying my tie. WOAH THERE,what is he doing!? In the middle of class too!! That's it. I stood up and push him as hard as I even can making him fall on the ground. Who does he think he is!!! "What the hell MAN. Stop doing these crap to me!" I wiped my mouth,glaring at him. That was disgusting!
 
 How dare he kiss my cute lips like that! But his lips were soft,and his tongue was so...STOP IT NICHKHUN. Why do you keep complimenting him!? Ughh,Whatever. This guy is making me turn gay!! Aigoo,this is embarrassing..People kept staring at us especially the teacher! She's blushing like crazy. Well,damn her. She's suppose to help me,but noooo she was enjoying what she saw. Wooyoung gave me that smile, that was soo..y. 
 
Aigooo,I don't even know what i'm saying anymore..He got up and whispered to my ear,"I'll get my seat back,Loser." and went to the back of the classroom sitting down on the desk over there. WHAT?! "L..Loser..?" I questioned. what the man! Why does he keep doing this to me..is it because I'm a new student or his new toy!? Oh my gosh,he needs to stop or I'm going to fall fo- HOLD ON..I'm not going to fall for him. I love women and that's for sure! He can't make me turn gay. Go ahead and try Wooyoung..You LOSER. 
 
I sat back down on my seat and everyone look back at the board.  Taecyeon smirked at me,and look back at the board too. Stop smirking at me Taec! Aigoo,this is so wrong.. The teacher looked at me as well and Wooyoung then back the board to lecture the lesson. I looked at the board,taking some notes but I can feel someone staring at me. I wonder who's staring at me..I glanced behind me and saw Wooyoung staring at me. Omoo,why is he staring at me!? I saw him his lips ily. 
 
Oh God...those lips....Aigoo,GET BACK TO YOUR SENSES,NICHKHUN. He's trying to lure you to his trap!! Calm down,Khunnie. You can do it! I turned around ruffling my hair. This guy is doing too much I tell you!! You wouldn't like it if he was doing that to you right!? Don't even say  'what are you talking about Nichkhun? He's cute as hell! How can you say you don't like it?!' Well,shut up weirdos! If you were in my shoes,you'll understand. 
 
After a few hours of a boring class and Wooyoung kept staring at me,the bell rang. "O..Okay Class! School is Over..See you tomorrow." the teacher said and got her stuff walking out of the classroom. FINALLY,Schools over. I stretched my arms out,yawning. I can't wait to go to sleep on my bed. 
 
The first day of school is so tiring! Taec put away his stuff and looked at me,"Let's go Nichkhun." he said,as he stood up. "Alright.." I smiled,getting up from my desk. We got out of the classroom then suddenly Taec put his arm around my shoulder. "I didn't know you were gay too,Nichkhun."Taecyeon said smiling evilly looking at me. WHAT!? This guy thinks I'm gay?! No no no,Taec you got it wrong! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annyeong Readers! <3 Here's Chapter 4~ ;D I'm glad that you like my story so far. <3 I hope I don't disappoint you throughout the story.o; Well,I'm going to update the other stories probably later tonight or tomorrow after I finish my homework. :D Omg,I heard that Nichkhun didn't get further questioning! xD YAY! <3 I can't wait for his comeback and more Khunyoung moments in the future. <3 Please comment and subscribe. Kamsamnida~!! ;) 
 
-Arlene<3