Chapter 12

Bad Boy

N..No!! I don't want to do this weird stupid game!! Wooyoung put the hat closer to me,"Pick One." He said more seriously. ...I look at him with pleading eyes,C'mon don't do this to me Wooyoung!! After seeing those two girls doing it...I changed my mind. Wooyoung grabbed my arm and put it inside the hat. ....What the ?! I glared at him,I guess I have no choice now...UGH. I hate him..he's going to get it later! After cussing him out in my mind,I took out a 'JWY' logo. Hmm..What does this stand for..? "JWY?" I said,looking around the room. Then I gulped in nervousness when I heard the person that I least want to do it..Wooyoung. 

 
kkkkkk!!! I cursed to myself. Wooyoung grinned,"It seems like you're stuck with me,Baby." I glared at him,"Don't call me Baby...We are absolutely doing nothing in there." I pointed at the closet. People around us gasped. ...What? Did I say something bad? Wooyoung laughed,"Oh geez. You're feisty. I like you even more.." He smirked,"I'm the most popular kid in school. Of course they'll be shock." He roll his eyes. OH MY GOSH. This guy is so full of himself! Why isn't Jay Park doing anything?! I glanced at him,ARE YOU SERIOUS?! He doesn't care! Ugh...he's busy flirting with Taecyeon...that jerk. I stomp the floor angrily,going to the closet. I'm just going to get this stupid thing over with. As I went inside the dark closet,Wooyoung followed behind me with that grin on his face. Oh no...I got this...don't worry Nichkhun! Just ignore his blonde . I went all the way to the corner of the closet. 
 
Wooyoung closed the closet and it became silent. It became pitch black and all I hear is myself breathing. Oh no...where did that jerk face go? I can't see him.. Should I call Wooyoung's name? .. it,I'll call his name. "...W..Wooyoung..?" I said,stuttering. ! Just kill me now..why did I stutter?! My voice just sounded stupid.. Then I felt a hot breath near my ear,"...Yes Nichkhun?" He whispered ily. ..!!!!!!! He scared the heck out of me!! Since when did he came up to me?! I "..Geez..y..you scared me Wooyoung! Don't do that.." I said,trying to move away from him,but I felt him grabbing me and toss me back to the corner,"...u..uh..W..what do you want?" I tried to see his face,but no avail. 
 
...why did I chose the corner in the first place?! I felt Wooyoung's hot breath close to my face. Oh gosh...what should I do?! If I say something then...he'll take that as an advantage and kiss me! Tsk,I'm not going to fall for that stupid trick. Wooyoung smirked to himself,I didn't do anything so he went even closer and make our  noses touch. "Nichkhun...did you know.." He reached for my cheek and caressed it,"You're pretty cute." He kissed my cheek. W..W...Wh..What!! Cute?! Me?! He even kissed my cheek!! Oh my god. My heart started to beat rapidly and my face started to get hot....why is that?! I felt his lips trail from my cheek to my lips and them. I couldn't resist his soft tongue touching my lips so....I guess it's okay right..? I'm not GAY,I'm 10000000000% percent straight..! 
 
But It's only just this one time..it won't hurt right? I know I'll be regretting this later..I slightly open my mouth then suddenly he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. "Mmmmff..." His tongue is so...soft and yummy..it taste like strawberries..This is so wrong,but it can be right just this one time,right..? I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss and our tongues wrestle with each other,but he eventually won. Damnit...why is he so skillful..? I bet he does this to many girls and guys...I tried to push him away,but he wouldn't let me then suddenlu he reached down to waist,squeezing it. 
 
"Nnngh...W..Woo.." I broke the kiss,saliva trailing down my chin. "T..That's too far.." Wooyoung smiled,and kissed my forehead. "Sorry Baby. I guess I went too far." He moved away. Is he okay..? Usually he'll be like 'Oh? That isn't too far to me' and keep going,but he didn't..that's weird. But somehow that's really nice of him. I touched my lips...I can feel the saliva of his with mine. Oh gosh...we just made out....
The door suddenly opens and I wiped my face fast. God damn that bestfriend of mine..."Time's up Khunnie!!" Jay Park said,smiling. "Now get out so I can go with Taecyeon." He said,pointing out of the closet. I nodded,couldn't say anything because if I did..I would stutter like a ...I was about to stand up,but then a hand reached out to me. "Want some help?" Wooyoung smiled. I blushed,and reached his hand and stood up. "...T..Thank You,Wooyoung."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My heart started to beat faster again...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Why is he being so nice and sweet to me all of a sudden..? Is he playing me..?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Readers!! :D As I promised..I updated one of my stories!!! I'll probably update another story of mine tomorrow.o; so please anticipate it. ;D Sorry if this chapter is short and doesn't make sense.. :/ but please Subscribe! :) Comments will be LOVED. <3 
 
xoxoxoxoxoxo~
 
-Arlene<3