Chapter 10

Bad Boy

Nichkhun POV

 
"Wh..What? I don't want to!" I push him away from me. Who does he think he is to say I should stay with him.. "Why not? ...Unless you're too scared to be with me because of 'that'?" Wooyoung grinned,putting one of his hand next to my head. "N..No! I just don't want to.." I look down,embarrassed when he brought up that subject. "Let's not talk about this,Jang Wooyoung!" I moved his arm,and walk away. I don't want to see his face right now..it'll make me remember that incident.."Heh,fine. Be that way,Nichkhun babe..but you should go to my place." Wooyoung walked up to me,putting a note inside my pocket. "I'm going to have a mini party. Bring some friends of you'd like." He waved goodbye to me,and left the school. What? A party?! ...Should I go..?
 
--------
 
"I'm home..!!" I yelled as I opened the door. "Supp,Khun!" Jay said,walking up to him. "Hey.." I smiled. "Your mom left not too long ago..Your house is boring." He cross his arms,kicking the ground. Wow,you get bored easily..Ugh,then I guess I have to bring him to the party that Wooyoung invited him. Damnit.."Hey,Bro. Since you're like bored right now...Want to go to this party that I was invited?" I looked at his happy reaction,"Of course! Let's go!!" he ran to my room and get ready. I facepalmed myself. He's using my clothes!! I ran to my room,"Yah! You're-" "Get out you ..!" Jay yelled,throwing a shirt at me. "Wh..What?!" What the hell?! I AM not a ert..!! I grab the shirt off my face,"I'm not a ,hyung!" I pouted. "Whatever,you naughty boy.." He laughed,walking up to me "You just want to see me strip~" He sang,taking off his shirt in a naught way.
 
Oh gosh,Hyung what are you doing?! I look at the other way,"H..Hyung,Stop it. You always do these stuff back in the States!" I said,crossing my arms. "But you know you love it,Nichkhun.." Jay said,pushing him to a near by chair  and sat on my lap. "Let's have some fun?" He whispered to my ear. Err...Oh heck no! He always try to get in my pants..only for fun. What a tease..But I shouldn't be saying that because he's my best friend. How did we even became bestfriends?! "H..Hyung. Stop,we're going to a party right..?" I asked,still looking away trying not to make eye contact with him. "Heh,that can wait Khun." He smiled,"Shall we contin-"
 
"My friend Taecyeon is going to be there." I cut him off,finally looking at him in the eye. "Oh? Really?" He said,happily. "Then what are we waiting for!" He got off of me and went to my closet to go put some of my clothes on. Tsk Tsk...of course he would hurry up and get ready just for 'him'. But he only met him today...! Oh well,I guess that's what you call love at first sight. I shrugged,and walked out of my room,"I'm going to wear the same clothes..!" I yelled."Hurry up Hyung,or we'll be late!!" I walked to the living room putting my shoes on. "Okay,I'm ready!" Jay walked to the living room and put on his shoes also. He was wearing a white tank top and dark blue pants with black converse shoes. Heh,he looks good with my clothes.. I smirked,as I got up and stand by the door,"Let's go,hyung?" Jay fixed his shoes and stood up,"Yuup! Let's go." 
 
------------
 
We arrived at the place 'Wooyoung' told me to go on the note he gave me earlier today. I can't believe I'm here...since my mom isn't home right now..I guess it's okay. "Well are you going to knock or what? You're taking forever..!" Jay said,glaring at me. "Stop standing there and just knock on the door already..!" Geez,sorry!! You don't need to be so mean to me,Hyung.. I was busy thinking..Gosh..! I pouted cutely at him,and nodded. I gulped,clearing my throat and knocked on the door. Here we go...! I stopped knocking on the door and waited. A few seconds later, someone opened the door and I looked down,shy. Why can't there be someone else to open the door..why him..?! "Oh,hey there babe. I didn't know you would actually come over." He said,opening the door all the way. "Come in." I nodded,and walked inside and Jay followed. He glanced at Wooyoung and scoffed, following me. "Tsk,what's his problem.." Wooyoung said to himself,closing the door.
 
Wow,he was right..there's only like 6 people here. I turned around to look for Jay,but he suddenly disappeared..What a ditcher! Ughh...I walked to the chair and sat down. Well,this ...What else could happen..?! "Hey Babe." He wrapped his arms around my neck. Oh my goodness,what does he want now..?! "Don't call me that,You weirdo." I said,in a cold attitude. "Why not?" He asked,sadly. "Let's play a game." He smirked. A game..?! What game?! I look at him,surprised. "Wh..What?!" Wooyoung let go of me and clapped his hands,loud. Everyone became quiet and looked at him. "We're going to play a game." Wooyoung grinned so evily at me,"It's called 7 minutes in heaven." My jaw dropped,and looked at him surprised. I shouldn't have came..
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey,Readers!! :) I updated one of my stories! I hope you like this horrible chapter. I didn't proof read it so it might not make sense.. Sorry,if it's short..But please comment and subscribe! I would appreciate it! :D I'll update the other one tomorrow..Promise. :p Kamsamnida~
 
-Arlene<3