Chapter 14

Bad Boy

-Nichkhun's P.O.V.-

 
"....Mmmmmff!!!" I struggled trying to remove this person's hand away from my mouth. What the heck man! This person is kind of strong..this can't be a woman..I stopped struggling as Junho went pass the classroom and the person let go. "Phew,that was close!" The person said. ..Wait,I recognize this voice. "J..Jay..?!" I breathed out. "What the hell are you doing here..?!" Jay Park smirked,"Oh,I'm just here to see Taecyeon. Got a problem?" 
 
Of course I do have a problem! You sneaked inside the school! ...I sighed,"Aissh,you're such a pain in the sometimes." I stood up,patting my clothes. "You should go back. I don't want you to get in trouble." I glared at the dark figure who's sitting down. "Pssh,fine. I'll just see him after school then." He stood up,irritated. "You're such a party-pooper.." I roll my eyes,annoyingly. 
 
"Whatever,thanks for saving me anyways." I was about to walk out,but Jay Park grabbed my hand. "Yah,Who's that guy that was going after you?" I looked at him,"....Him? I think it's Nichkhun's friend..?" Jay park placed his finger on his chin. "Oh really? Then why is he so furious when he's chasing you?" I gulped,"...P..Probably because W..Wooyoung kissed me in front of everyone at the cafeteria and he saw.." 
 
Jay Park gasped,"Oh really?! He actually did that?! Wow,that guy has guts.." He laughed. "I..It's not funny!" I said,raising my voice a little. That was totally embarrassing..now the whole school is going to know about it.. Jay stopped laughing,and looked at me. "Well,it is to me! ..Hmm,but that's pretty weird though. I think it's because that guy likes Wooyoung..?" 
 
...Now that I think about it..after all what Wooyoung did to me,he seems quite jealous and he's always with him..! And that kiss at the hallway the other day...he looked like he was so into it too..Junho really does loves Wooyoung. Jay park nudged me,interrupting my train of thought. "Yah,what's wrong? Are you jealous?" ...Jealous? ...No,I am not! Who would be jealous of him..? "Psh,I don't know what are you talking about,Jay. I am not jealous." Jay smirked,"whatever you say,pretty boy." He turned around and opened the window. "Well,see you later." He waved goodbye,and climbed down the school building. 
 
Aissh,that guy always do crazy stuff..he even climbed from this 3 story school building! Whatever,if he falls it's not my fault.. I opened the door,checking both ways to see if it's clear. ..Why am I even doing this..? This is all Wooyoung's fault..he's making me get into trouble with Junho.. Every time I see Wooyoung, he always smirk,grin and tease me!! ..he needs to stop.. I walked out of the classroom and walked away. I must ignore him at all cost..or else..I'm going to..completely fall for him.. 
 
-Next Day-
 
I walked down the hallway,going to my classroom. This ..I barely had any sleep because of my stupid friend that kept talking to him after school!! Ugh... I'll get him back soon..I walked inside to see Wooyoung sitting on my desk. I sighed,okay Nichkhun..just calm down..ignore him.   If he talks to you,just reply with a one word sentence and leave. I built up my courage and walked to a desk that's empty. Wooyoung glanced at me,smirking. "Oh hey Nichkhun. Where are you going? Isn't this your desk?" I stopped walking,and stood there. "...Yeah." And walked to the back of the classroom. Wooyoung just looked at me,surprised. 
 
Heh,yeah. Be surprised,Woo. I don't want to deal with you anymore..you have Junho. I sighed as I sat down on the desk and looked outside of the window which was raining pretty badly..especially the dark grey clouds. It makes the day depressing...  After classes has ended and it was lunch,I quickly stood up and walked out of the classroom. I didn't want that jerk Wooyoung to find me..I skipped lunch at the cafeteria because I know him and Junho would be there so I went straight to the bathroom. 
 
Ugh..this is stupid. Hiding from a guy? Come on now...at least he won't do anything rash. I looked up at the mirror to see my reflection,showing my face and upper body. I looked pretty decent for a foreign guy,but then something popped up in my head. 
 
'You're that bushy eyebrows from earlier!'
 
I frowned,and touched my eyebrow. Is it really that bad..? It can't be,right..? That bastard Wooyoung..making fun of my looks,ughh.. I walked out of the bathroom,slowly then the bell suddenly rang and I scurried back to my other classes. I've been doing quite great ignoring that jerk today! I just need a few more classes and school would end for today. I looked around constantly to see if Wooyoung would be anywhere and didn't see him so I sighed in relief. Phew,coast is clear. I walked down the hallway then out of nowhere someone placed their hand on my shoulder. I flinched in surprise,and bit my lower lip. What the heck?! Who's behind me..? 
 
Hopefully it's not Wooyoung or i'll have to run.. I slowly turned around to see the tall guy,Taecyeon,looking at me. Dude,you just scared me! Don't just pat someone's shoulder out of nowhere! You almost gave me a heart attack.. "Hey man. What's wrong? You seem off today." He said,looking at me weird. I just smiled,"what are you talking about? I'm perfectly fine." And gave him a thumbs up. "Hmmm..I don't believe you,but just to let you know..I'm here for you since you helped me getting Jay's number." He smirked,ruffling my plain brown hair. Heh,really Taec? But I appreciate it though. 
 
 "Well,Buddy..I'll be leaving. Stay out of trouble!" He ruffled my hair again and walked away. "..Thanks Taecyeon." I muttered,and walked to class. He seems like a cool guy! Thank goodness I met him..or I would be a complete loner at this school. Wooyoung doesn't count!
 
-Few Hours Later-
 
The bell rang,and school's finished so I packed all my stuff in my backpack and walked out of the classroom. I haven't seen Wooyoung for the whole day which is awesome! But..I felt a little lonely not seeing him..W..Wait. What am I saying?! I ruffled my hair,crazily. Why did I say that?! I should be happy! Not sad..Aishh..this is stupid. What are these mixed feelings..?! I hurriedly walked out of the school then stopped to see the rain pouring down and students pulling out their umbrellas and started walking home. 
 
Ugh,are you kidding me?! I totally forgot about the rain...I didn't bring an umbrella.. I was all into trying to avoid Wooyoung.. Whatever,I'll just be at home soaked with the rain. I walked down the student campus,feeling the rain hit my clothes and backpack. This ..Getting soaked with cold water hitting my skin is not cool..but oh well. People looked at me,weird while they were holding their umbrellas. "Why isn't that guy holding an umbrella..? That guy is weird.." One student says. "He's stupid for not getting an umbrella..he should know that it'll rain.." Another student said. 
 
I lowered my head and frowned,how rude..I can hear what you guys are saying jerks..I..I didn't mean to forget it! I clenched my fists,and say something harsh,but then someone placed an umbrella above me to stop the rain from hitting droplets of water on me. "Woah,Nichkhun..you're soaked!" Wooyoung said,looking at me worried. ..W..Why is he here..? And why is he helping me..? I need to ignore him..just say something to make him go away,Nichkhun! "..So what? I want to be soaked..leave me alone." I said,rudely and tried to walk away from him,but Wooyoung grabbed my hand.
 
 "Hey,what's wrong with you? I've noticed that you've been ignoring me all day! That's not cool." ..Ignore you? Yes. I want to..Because I don't want Junho to see us together..he loves you! Tears slowly blurred my vision,w..why am  I crying?! Are these..tears of jealousy...? But at least the rain cover up my tears or it'll be bad. "...It's because I want to! Let go of me!" I said,trying to pull my hand away from his grip. People kept looking at us and saying things about us,but I didn't care anymore..I just want to get away from this guy. Wooyoung pulled me to him,landing on his chest under the umbrella.  
 
"Stop it,Nichkhun." He said,seriously. "Why are you doing this?" I kept quiet and just stood there,quietly crying on his chest.  My heart is beating rapidly and hurting at the same time..This is all your fault...Jang Wooyoung..My mixed feelings is going crazy for you. How dare you come into my life..? Why do you always come to me,when someone loves you so..? I'm slowly falling for this bad boy..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey,Readers! It's been a long time..but Chapter 14 is up! Hope you like it.. The gif matches this story. xD Hehe. I might change the picture for this~ ...But Please forgive my hiatus! I'll try to work on the other stories! = ] Please Comment and Subscribe~! <3 Thank you!