Chapter 5

Bad Boy

Nichkhun POV

 
Tsk Tsk,I don't even know anymore...I just can't believe Taecyeon thinks that I'm gay! "You got it all wrong! It's all Woo-" I felt someone grabbed my waist and I looked to see it was...it's that Jerk! "Hey,Loser. I'll walk you home." Wooyoung smirked,looking at me. Oh Hell no! I'm going to walk with Taec. "I'll p..pass. I'm walking with Tae-" "Oh,it's okay! You can go walk home with him. Bye Nichkhun!" he  winked at me giving me that evil grin and left.
 
 Aigoo,I'm going to get him tomorrow!! Suddenly Wooyoung let go of me and started walking away. Is he ditching me!? He just said he'll walk with me! Wooyoung laughed and turned around,"I'm just kidding." he walked to me and grabbed my hand. Woah,he's holding my hand! 
 
Omoo,my face is burning hot. This is so weird,why am I feeling like this!? I think I'm turning gay..Aigoo,I'm questioning my uality right now. "what's wrong with you,Thick Eye Brows? Have  you fallen for me?" He grinned. WH-WHAT!? I don't know what to say..! "I..No..I don't..know.." I stuttered,looking at the ground. Nice going,Nichkhun. Now he thinks you like him.
 
 I mentally facepalmed myself..This is embarrassing.. "Let's go." he pulled me to walk with him,still holding hands. This is so awkward! People will think that I'm gay or something..I tried to let go of the grip of his hand,but he tightened it. I looked at him,curious why he won't let go but he just kept looking straight forward. "Well,are you going to tell me where you live?" He asked,walking together towards the school gates. 
 
Omoo,there's people staring! "Hey are you even listening,Loser?" he waved his hand at my face. I know I can hear you! Geeez.. "Yeah I am..why would I tell you where's my house is at?" I asked,looking at him. "What do you think,how am I suppose to walk you home,Thick Eye Brows?" He facepalmed himself. D..Don't Facepalm yourself! I didn't know.. Aigoo. "It's not that far..I'll show you the way."
 
After a few minutes of walking,we arrived at my house. Thank goodness my parents aren't home yet. It would be awkward if they were. "You can let me go." I stated,glaring at him. He's been holding my hand this whole time and it was embarrassing because people were looking at us weird! I was blushing like crazy and this jerk thinks it's all normal. What an .I opened the front door and looked at him,but he looked at me,smiling evilly. 
 
"Since your parents aren't home..May I come in?" He asked. Pssh!! Oh hell no!! I'm not letting him inside my house especially when he's a stranger still! "N..No you ca-" "Yeah? Okay,Let's Go!" He said,as he went inside the house pulling me as our hands are still linked together. This guy is such..! UGHH...Oh well,what can I do..I sat down on the couch and he followed sitting next to me. 
 
He looked around,getting the remote and the television. When he the television,it showed an exotic scene of a man and a woman having . OMOO, why at a time like this..I covered my eyes with my hands blushing madly and I can hear the man and woman moan echoing in the living room. 
 
Aigooo,this is too much.. "C..Can you change the channel..?" I stuttered,still blushing as I can still hear them . He didn't say anything,so I looked at him.  He was biting his lower lip watching the scene,don't tell me.. Wooyoung glanced at me with those lustful eyes,"Nichkhun..." Oh My God...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annyeonghaseyo Readers! Chapter 5 is up! I hope you guys like it. :D Mianhe,I haven't been updating..It's because I have plenty of homework! >__< I'll try to update all the stories as soon as I can! :) Please Comment and Subscribe~ Kamsamnida~!! <3 
 
-Arlene<3