Intro

Yumilgwa

Victoria got home late and Nichkhun wa still not back. She waited for him but her husband did not come home. He did not answer his phone and had turned off  his locator. At 2AM, she could not take it anymore. She called TaecYeon, understandably upset.

"You promised to help me Taec. He is not home?"

Taecyeon's voice was sleepy as he sat up rubbing his eyes, "Nichkhun is not home? But it is 2 in the morning"

"I know that. Taecyeon help me find him. Bring him home Taecyeon. I cannot involve the police because Nichkhun would not appreciate such attention"

"Don't worry Victoria, I said I will take care of it and I will" He hung up and immediately got out of bed to go to the next room.

Taecyeon entered Wooyoung's room without knocking surprising the younger guy, "Hyung, what's up?"

"What's up is you need to go find Nichkhun and take him home" Taecyeon ordered. Wooyoung stood up from his seat where he had been watching a movie on his computer.

"Uh, no. That is not my job anymore"

"It may not be but Victoria is worried and I know you know all his hangouts" . Tacyeon looked very intimidating when crossed.

"Hyung I don't want to be dragged into this" Wooyoung said. So Taecyeon used a diiferent approach

"I understand Wooyoung I truly do but for Nichkhun's safety and Victoria's peace of mind, find him". Then he went out closing Wooyoung's door softly. Wooyoung knew exactly where Nichkhun was but resented being put in this position. He got the van keys and left to find the sorce of his turmoil.

Nichkhun was at a very expensive hotel he paid a mini fortune to, for discretion. If you were going to have privacy, he had once joked to Wooyoung, you might as well do it in grand style. Plus it is easier to hide in the open. Wooyoung could not fault his logic then and could not fault his logic now as he pulled into a private parking spot. The hotel was that posh. The valet knew Wooyoung and what to do with his van. The concierge led him personally to the needed door through the service stairs and left with a bow after the generous tip received. Wooyoung looked at the door and knocked.