Foie

Yumilgwa

Wooyoung did not call the day after or the day after that. In fact Wooyoung did not call at all. Nichkhun was at JYP with the other 2PM members when he got a call from Victoria. He went to one of the offices to talk with her after excusing himself. He had to pick her up later but she was calling to let him know she was going out with her members, so he should not worry. As he was leaving the hall, he saw someone walking ahead of him. "Wooyoung!" he called out.

Wooyoung turned around. He must have just arrived from Taiwan because he still had his papers in his hand. He was in pale yellow shorts and faded red tshirt along with old sneakers. The odd thing was his navy blue felt hat on his head. He saw Nichkhun stare at it and explained, "A gift from a fan. I love it"

Nichkhun walked up to him and asked, 'Why didn't you call me nack?"

"I was busy Nichkhun"

"But you knew I needed you"

"I am sorry" Wooyoung answered impatiently, "but I could not handle your mania. My schedule was grueling enough"

Nichkhun was taken aback by Wooyoung's waspish tone. Wooyoung, even when angry, was not mean like this.

"Jyp needs to see us" Wooyoung finally said in the silence. "You coming?" and he jogged off leaving Nichkhun behind. 

The meeting was about practice, CFs, upcoming variety shows they were guests on and their upcoming single. Nichkhun did his best to pay attention but all he could see was Wooyoung ignoring him. After the meeting, 2PM were driven to a fan signing were they had to take pictures. Nichkhun maneouvered it so he was with Wooyoung. They had to hold hands, hug and play the poky game. All their fans loved it. Wooyoung was his cute and adorable self and Nichkhun was ever so charming. It was soon over and Nichkhun still held Wooyoung's hand. Wooyoung flung his hand  away when they were alone. Nichkhun looked at him hurt but  Wooyoung hailed Junho and both left in a different van from Nichkhun's. 

Nichkhun was not happy and the toll of being perfect all the time was beginning to affect him. He was not eating, he was withdrawn and he had not called his family in over a month! That was not like him. At first Victoria thought he was sick, then she thought it was stress. Soon she was at the end of her tether because Nichkhun refused to go to the doctor. Unfortunately he was very functional at work, so it was hard to prove to his boss he needed a break.

Victoria had promised herself no matter what the situation, she would not appraoch 2PM for help in her marriage. She knew that her marriage to Nichkhun had been accepted, not really welcomed by them. She did not know why and she did not want to add to her insecurities by admitting she did not know how to care for her husband. But in the end, she had no choice. She met with Taecyeon at a local grill to explain the matter to him.

"And you say this has been going on for a while now?" Taec asked her, crossing his powerful arms

"Yes" she nodded.

"But at work, he seems completely fine except when he is tired like the rest of us. Besides that..." his voice trailed. He had his suspicions but he could not voice them.

"Taec" Victoria was saying, "I am losing my husband. Help me"

Taecyeon looked into her eyes and made a decision. He uncrossed his arms and leaned foward, "Victoria. Do not worry. I will do my very best to help you" he promised.