Jure

Yumilgwa

Months later, JYP nation had their grand tour. Simply put, it was amazing. Nichkhun had opted out of performing though, because he needed time to sort himself out. s and boss, fully supported his decision.  Nichkhun had moved back into the 2PM house. His parents had not asked him or Victoria any questions since the divorce was made final. They just welcomed their son and forgave him. Wooyoung, tactfully, did not go to visit Nichkhun's family when 2PM was in Thailand and they understood it. They appreciated and respected Wooyoung's actions. As for Nichkhun's baby sister, she did not spare her older brother. She let him know how much more difficult things were going to be for her in getting Wooyoung. He appeased her with a set of car keys. After the tour, they went back to Korea. 

It was a warm evening when Chansung invited all to a barbeque in their own backyard.

"Honestly" Junho complained, "What is the point of this? We are in our own backyard"

"The point is" Chansung explained as if to a child, "I bought the ribs and drinks. You can contribute anytime".  He added the last one pointedly and Junho ceased his ing. He helped Chansung set everything up instead. He was warming up the grill, when Taecyeon and Nichkhun came out with crates of drinks laughing. Junho smiled at that. It had been a while since both of his hyungs had been this cool with each other. The whole thing with Victoria never should have happened. But she was a lady through and through and had ended things with minimum amount of fuss and no muss.

Junsu came out of the house with a gigantic caste iron skillet asking, "Where is Wooyoung?"

Junho answered, "He is still at the studio with his illegitimate dad. He will be home soon".  It was a long running joke that JYP and Wooyoung were father and son thanks to factors like the similarities in their initials. Then Chansung yelled, "Ya! Junsu hyung, what is with that skillet? We have an electric grill right here"

Junsu sauntered over saying, "Yeah yeah, but there is something to be said about a skillet and I want my ribs cooked in one. So here" and he handed it over to the macknae who took it shaking his head.

Wooyoung finally came home to find all s bickering around the grill. He walked up to them. Junho saw him first and came to hug him. Wooyoung smacked his bum. "Took you long enough" Junho admonished

'Sorry about that" Wooyoung replied as he caught a soda can Taecyeon threw at him. Then Nichkhun walked over and edged Junho aside saying, "Are you done? I want to hold him to". 

Junho stepped back and as he turned to leave, both Nichkhun and Wooyoung slapped a cheek each.  Junho skipped, "Hyungs! I have told you before, not just anyone gets to touch the hobutt ok?"

"Whatever" the other two replied as they turned to each other. "I missed you" Wooyoung said holding unto Nichkhun's arms. "I missed you more" Nichkhun replied. They were in their own little world when someone kept hitting them from behind. It was Junsu. "Yeah, yeah, we all missed each other. Can you come over so we can eat before Chansung leaves us just the bones?"

They laughed as they followed him to the table.