Clandestin

Yumilgwa

The mixer could not end fast enough for those in the know. The 2PM members smiled and charmed, all along keeping an eye out for Wooyoung's feelings. They were not really sure what happened, but it had happened and all had to move on. Victoria was completely innocent in this and did not need to get hurt over it. It was finally over and all went to their homes.
The following day was so busy as Wooyoung was preparing for his solo. He and Jokwon of 2AM had met and talked over how it was going to be because they were launching their solo albums at the same time. It was nerve wracking but they could handle it. Wooyoung had to go to Thailand first and he was dreading it because he would have to meet Nichkhun's family. They were like his family when he visited Thailand. He could not, not, visit them.
Nichkhun's mother was so happy to see him and gave him an extra tight hug in light of what had happened. Nichkhun's father gave him a slap on the back for encouragement. Argh! He felt like breaking down. He stayed with them for the duration of his stay in Thailand. The family would have it no other way. One night, Nichkhun's  baby sister dragged him to her room and closed the door.
"Oppa, "she began, "I am so sorry. I just wanted you to know that. Our parents would never come out and say it but they feel so much remorse.'
"It's alright. What is done is done" he said in his usual cute way as he hugged her. While in his arms she whispered, "Since you can't have him, will you have me?"
"Aish" he pushed her away gently, "I knew it was a trap. You are at it again". She nodded mischievously. The whole family knew of her crush on Wooyoung and her one woman campaign to get him. It was unashamed, blatant and in your face. It was also doomed to failure, which is why no one bothered coming in her way.
"Why not? You will be in the family and am I not pretty?" She was very pretty. The family itself was darn good looking.
"You know you are silly rabbit" Wooyoung said mussing her hair as something caught his eye. "What is that?" He said as he went to pick it up from behind her bed. It was a large placard viciously scratched upon. But you could still make out what it said beneath. "Khunwoo is real. Khunwoo is forever"
"What in the world?" Wooyoung exclaimed and she answered sheepishly. "We Thais love you both to death here. I love you but not together, of course. Hence the scratches as you can see" and Wooyoung nodded as if they were not discussing her act of vandalism.
"It was a sad and happy occasion over here, when he married Victoria. Hey, at least the marriage is still international, right?" She said to lighten the mood. But Wooyoung had already put down the sign and just sat on her bed staring. She came and sat by him, gave him a sisterly kiss on her cheek and held him.
"If you need more, you know where I am" She said and he answered, "So do your parents"
"The offer still stands" She maintained and he only laughed softly. The girl was determined, he gave her that.