Habitudes

Yumilgwa

Junho was done before Wooyoung. He had given Wooyoung encouraging words and another heartfelt hug before he left to shower. Wooyoung remained for a while. Some of the steps were really complicated. Junho was like a leopard, he was fast and accurate when learning dance moves. Wooyoung took a little longer. When he knew he had mastered the steps, he too headed for the company showers. He was enjoying the sting of hot water jetting through the shower nozzle on his body when he heard a sound. His eyes were closed because his face was soapy. He smiled as he yelled, "Hey Hobutt, wanna join me?" There was no reply so he paused. He washed his face to open his eyes and saw Nichkhun facing him.

"What are you doing here?" he blurted.

Nichkhun was in tight stone washed jeans encasing his long, slim legs. He wore a tan v-necked tshirt and his feet were in flip flops. He was smiling that heart melting smile of his that made him adorably boyish. "I want to join you"

"No, you can't" Wooyoung snapped and Nichkhun frowned. "I can't but Junho can??!"

"Yes, so what?" Wooyoung challenged as he snatched the shower curtain closed from Nichkhun's hand. Wooyoung had no idea how fragile Nichkhun was right now or how dangerous either. He finished rinsing off his body and snatched his towel from the peg outside. Then he stepped out. Nichkhun was waiting for him, arms crossed.

"Wooyoung why are you treating me like this? I am sorry for losing it on you before but are you going to keep punishing me?'

Wooyoung kept walking to the lockers wiping his hair and face with his other towel. In front of his locker he turned to face his hyung. "I am not punishing you. You are punishing yourself behaving this way. Please leave me alone. We are now only colleagues as you told me before and I am fine with that. So-" But Nichkhun grabbed his hands as he said earnestly, I did not mean all that. I did not. I don't know what I was thinking. Forgive me Wooyoung. Forgive me" Nichkhun begged as he tried to kiss Wooyoung. That one tried to turn his head away but Nichkhun grabbed his head and forced a kiss on him. At the same time, he cupped Wooyoung through the towel. But Wooyoung kept struggling until Nichkhun whispered, 'Don't refuse me, please don't refuse me" he entreated as he massaged Wooyoung through his towel. Wooyoung was finally able to shove him away as he wiped Nichkhun's kiss from his mouth. Then he said it loud and clear, "I don't want you!"

Nichkhun was so shocked at that, he did not react for a moment. Then his eyes narrowed, "But you want Junho?"

"And what if I do?" Wooyoung challenged. "It really has nothing to do with you. Now get out!" Nichkhun stood there disbelieving, then he his heel and left. Wooyoung heaved a sigh of relief. Nichkhun would never know how hard it had been for him to be this firm.