justifier

Yumilgwa

The door was opened immediately and Wooyoung stepped in shutting it.  Nichkhun was only in his pj bottoms. His broad chest was in Wooyoung's full view. 

"I knew you would come" Nichkhun announced smiling and dragging Wooyoung to a table that had a sumptious meal laid out. "I even had room service brought up" Nichkhun said by way of explanation of the table set for two.

Wooyoung pulled his hand away from Nichkhun's, "I didn't want to. TaecYeon hyung bullied me to"

At that Nichkhun looked disappointed but he perked up quickly, "No matter. Come eat"

"Nichkhun, I don't want to eat. I want to go home and sleep. Now get your stuff so we can go"

But Nichkhun remained where he was, feet apart and fists planted firmly on his waist, "Wooyoung I was not lying when I said I needed you. I am tired and I just want to talk. I want a moment to just let go of all the pressures, of all the expectations. No eyes on me where I can just be me. Not the Thai Prince, not the perfect husband, or the perfect son, or the perfect sibling. Do you understand?"

Wooyoung knew Nichkhun and knew it was not a lure. So without a word, he went and sat at the table laid out. "Thank you" was all Nichkhun said as he came to join Wooyoung. He sat facing him. At first they ate in silence, then Wooyoung commented, "If our manager could see us now eating at this hour"

Nichkhun smiled, "Yeah, I can just picture it". With those casual words they were thrown back into happy times. The conversation flowed as they joked and remembered their trainee days. They talked fondly of their leader Jaebom and the dried mangoes he always brought back for them from his trips. They talked of Nichkhun's baby sister's crush on Wooyoung and her neverending and fruitless one man campaign to get him. Then they talked of their careers and members. They talked a lot. But never once did either of them bring up Nichkhun's marriage. Finally the meal was over and Wooyoung got up to leave.

"Obviously you won't be coming back tonight. I will let Taecyeon know so he can reassure Victoria".  Wooyoung turned to leave, but from his seat Nichkhun grabbed his wrist and stood up. Then he pulled Wooyoung into his arms and just held him. At first Wooyoung did not react, then his arms went around Nichkhun's waist. All of a sudden, Wooyoung started sobbing. "You . Do you have any idea how much you hurt me? You were so callous"

"I am sorry" Nichkhun kept saying over and over again. He kissed Wooyoung's cheeks, then his tears. Finally his lips. Wooyoung did not make it easy for him, so Nichkhun led him to the enormous bed in the suite's bedroom. He lay down and pulled Wooyoung atop him with Wooyoung's legs between his. He kissed Wooyoung tenderly and Wooyoung finally responded. They rolled until Wooyoung was beneath him. Wooyoung allowed him to remove his clothes and when Nichkhun was done, he pulled down his pj pants. He wore nothing beneath as he joined Wooyoung on the bed. In each other's arms, they made up for lost time.