Gaffes

Yumilgwa

Wooyoung had started hanging out with Junho quite a lot because they had 2 duets in the upcoming 2PM concert. They also were the best dancers in the group so there was a lot of choreography for them to learn. Junho was friends with Wooyoung and so rarely used formalities with him like he did with their older members plus he also felt comfortable enough to ask Wooyoung certain things.

"How are you doing? I know it is way after the fact but you seem in a good place now. That is why I feel I can ask this", Junho said as they took a break from a dance routine. Both were sweating profusely and even with the AC at full blast, they were so hot, both had removed their t shirts and Wooyoung had taken off his sweat pants. He was only in his shorts now. They were standing in front of the mirror, drinking water as they spoke, with their towels around their necks.

"I am ok, you know. I really did not think I would be in this place right now. Man! But Junho, it hurt back then" Wooyoung admitted

"We know it was real ty for hyung to just spring this on you but we could not stop him"

"I know I know. But all this is in the past and I can now focus solely on our performances without pain". Then he smacked Junho's behind with his towel, "C'mon Hobutt let's get back to work"

"Hey! I will have you know not anyone can just play with this Mister, "Junho joked pointing at his delicious round behind. So Wouyoung grabbed it jokingly as he said, "Really! Let me see" and he squeezed it laughing.

That is the scene Nichkhun saw as he was passing the dance studio. It was innocent fun but in Nichkhun's messed up mind, it was something more. He stood there watching and unnoticed by the dancers fooling around. He saw Wooyoung caressing Junho's derriere and clenched his fists. Everyone knew what a  round and firm behind Junho had. They had all squeezed it and Nichkhun knew how soft it felt. He could only imagine Wooyoung's thoughts as he kept squeezing both cheeks. Junho was now facing the mirror with Wooyoung kneeling behind him. Both were laughing as Junho turned around to look at what Wooyoung was doing. Wooyoung had pulled down part of Junho's sweats until just the top of a cheek was showing and he kissed it laughing. Then Junho ruffled Wooyoung's hair as he looked up at him smiling. Then Wooyoung stood up as Junho turned to face him and they hugged, their athletic bodies shiny with their sweat. Junho looked as if he belonged in Wooyoung's arms. He was not as tall or as slender and his eye smile was to die for. That is what he was giving Wooyoung as he whispered something in Wooyoung's ear that had Wooyoung smile. It was a smile he used to give Nichkhun alone. They were in each other's arms for a while before Junho gave him a tight hug and pulled away. Wooyoung gave his hobutt one last squeeze and they got back to dancing.

Nichkhun watched the whole scene silently, a tic in his jaw as his teeth clenched. His nose was flared as he breathed heavily. He calmed himself and walked away his mind in a whirl. Had Wooyoung left his side for Junho's? If so, since when? How long had they been together and how far had they gone? Wooyoung gave Junho his smile, had he given Junho more? Junho was very y. Had he seduced Wooyoung? Had he had his eyes on Wooyoung all this time?! Nichkhun paused on his way out. Had Junho really planned to take Wooyoung from him?

In all this Nichkhun forgot that Wooyoung was no longer his. Plus he had left Wooyoung's side. Not the other way round. Nichkhun knew he could not drive home in this state. He decided to take a breather here before he took to his wheels. It was safer.