First Impressions might last

With Bad Luck comes Love

"Telling him about something which is clearly not your business."

"Ooh, feisty unicorn."

"Stop that I have a name!"

"Yeah,...too bad I'm not interested in-"

"Hey whoa stop that Krease, I don't know what you guys are talking about since I don't understand mandarin, but I'm pretty sure those are insults." Chanyeol said in engrish.

"Krease?" Yixing inquired.

"Uhmm yeah, it's his name." Chanyeol replied.

"Oh so Krease is your name huh?" Yixing said making sure to emphasize the EASE part.

"Whatever, don't pronounce it like that, it sounds horrible, considering the fact that it came from you as well."

"Well for your information it IS horrible."

 

The three just stared at them as they began to shower each other with insults. Their fight would have lasted for more than 10 minutes if it wasn't for Luhan who volunteered himself as referee and stopped their bickering. 

 

"Hey guys, quit that, people are gonna notice and we might end up getting kicked out of the cafeteria." 

"He started it!" Yixing defended.

"I didn't start anything. You were the one who got all defensive about the unicorn stuff when it's obviously true."

"Hey that is NOT true! That was just an acci-"

"Hey uhmm, we're just gonna have to eat somewhere else." Chanyeol said as he slightly nudged Kris into agreeing with him. "So..ugh, it's been nice meeting you guys? Baekhyun-ssi see you around, again I guess?"

"Yeah, see you around." Baekhyun said as he waved to Chanyeol and bowed at Kris.

 

The two left the cafeteria and started to go elsewhere.

 

"Wow Xing, I had never seen you that pissed before." Luhan said as he rubbed Yixing's back hopefully trying to ease him.

"Well it's because I've never met someone who's as stuck up as him."

"Yixing relax, just eat it out, being furious at him won't make you younger." Baekhyun said as he tried to comfort Yixing as well. He even shot Yixing his eye smile.

Yixing just took a deep breath and sighed. "Yeah you guys are probably right, it's just that, he's my roommate, how am I supposed to deal with that everyday? He's gonna drive me nuts." Yixing said as he exaggerated his body gestures.

"Xing, with all due respect, you already are, so don't think about that anymore." Luhan said as he tried to hold in his chuckle.

"Luhan you're not helping!" Yixing screeched at Luhan.

The three just burst out laughing at Luhan's remark.

 

***

 

"Krease that was some fight earlier..." Chanyeol said hopefully trying to get some information out of Kris.

"Chanyeol, pronounce my name as KRIS, not as KREASE okay?"

"Ugh, okay then KREES, so what was that about?"

Kris just mentally slapped himself,...why can't he get KRIS right,..ugh... "That was nothing forget about it, he's just my roommate."

"But you were insulting each other a while ago I think, from the sounds of it, did he do something bad to you?"

"It's...just forget about him, I just really hate his guts, some kind of first impressions last stuff I don't know."

"Oookay,...so where do you wanna eat?"

"Just somewhere else,...other than there."

"Okay then KREES." Chanyeol said as he gave Kris a big grin.

Did his left eye just twitch? KREES?

 

***

 

"So Luhan ge, see how he's such a jerk?"

"Hmm, well, so let me get this straight, he was angry at you because you made him wait for 25 minutes or something like that, because you fell asleep after watching some unicorn show?"

"Yes, I mean NO! I wasn't watching a unicorn show! I was watching some other show,but  then when I woke up, the unicorn show was on!"

"Boy, you really are defensive about those unicorns."

"No Luhan ge you're missing the point I-"

"Yeah I understand, you think he's a jerk because he took your bed and insulted you and teased you and mocked you and so on."

"Well that makes him a jerk right? I mean I apologized to him, I was even friendly with him. Why can't he just forget that silly mistake."

"Well I guess first impressions last?"

"But I don't believe in that! You know I don't judge people based on my first impressions on them, you have to get to know the person first!"

"Well obviously that Kris guy isn't interested in that."

"Yeah I know, I just wanted to be friends with him, since he's my first roommate and all, and that we're gonna have to see each other's faces everytime, but I guess we can't have that can we?"

"Just let it pass Xing, I'm sure his hatred for you or whatever will die out eventually. But if you're really frustrated about that, you know you could just move to my do-"

"NO. I can't afford to live in your dorm Luhan ge, you know that!"

"Fine, some best friend you are..."

"Don't start pouting at me, you know I hate it when you do that."

*POUT*

"STOP THAT!" Yixing playfully said as he began to hug and tackle Luhan at the same time. 

 

***

 

Okay here we go Yixing, just open the door and get it over with...

 

Yixing slowly opened the door and quietly made his way inside his shared room with Kris. 

 

Darn this, why am I so nervous, it's not like he's gonna kill me or something...Yixing was making his way towards his side of the room when he heard footsteps.

 

"Hey."

Yixing shuddered at the sudden voice calling for him. "Wh-what?"

"Make food."

"WHAT?!"

"I said make some food for dinner because I'm hungry."

"Did you just ask me to make you dinner? You do know we kinda hate each other."

"Yeah I know that."

"Then why,..just,...aghhh you're hopeless. I'm not making food for you, if you want to eat, go make your own food."

"I don't know how to cook, If I do why would I be asking you to make it for me huh sherlock?"

"Well just go buy some! And just how hard it is to make you say my name huh? It's not that complicated, I'm sure your brain is not that dumb to not memorize it."

"Yeah it's not, I just don't like you, or your name."

"WHY? because I made you wait outside? Is it about that? I already apologized didn't I?"

"Yeah you did, I just don't really like you I guess, I think you're some kind of bad luck or something."

Yixing just stared at him completely for what he said and just shook his head afterwards. "You know what, nevermind."

Yixing just sighed in defeat but ended up cooking anyways.

 

Kris' POV

 

"Yeah you did, I just don't really like you I guess, I think you're some kind of bad luck or something."

...whoa where did that come from, I think that's a little harsh,... 

He just looked at me, his eyes filled with disappointment, then he just shook his head and said, "You know what, nevermind."

I just shrugged it off, I was pretty sure he was gonna walk out on me but to my surprise, he went to the kitchen and cooked anyways.

Maybe it's really me who has a problem? Should I go apologize and be friendly with him? I mean he apologized anyways, and it was just some stupid thing we were fighting about....

I was about to go to the kitchen and talk to him but then I heard him mumbling to himself.

"That stupid jerk, a sorry excuse for a human. Making me cook and what not, I think he's not even human, he's a,....he's like a dragon,...a curse breathing dragon, always insulting me, his stupid name matches his stupid face."

 

And to think  that I was the harsh one? Forget about being nice, damn unicorn. You're definitely not gonna earn my friendship. JERK.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ohohoho, it's been so loooong. I'm so sorry! It's just that, we had our final examinations last week. I promise I'll update more!

So I just love making them bicker, I'm so sorry, trust me, things are gonna get better, I think. I hope you guys don't stop reading the updates!

Thanks so much for waiting! <3