Early morning bickering

With Bad Luck comes Love

"Yixing-ssi are you okay? You look constipated."

 

"Ughh, BaekHyun-ssi I think I kinda am, so I'm gonna head to the comfort room and ughh,...do something that'll help me get comfortable so I'm afraid I can't help you photocopy those things, see you later bye!" Yixing said as he prepared to make a run for it until he felt something or rather someone grab his collar and stop him form running.

 

"Where do you think you're going unicorn?" A stern voice asked the other.

"I AM CONSTIPATED! Let go of me!"

 

Whoa these two...they're shooting lasers....

"Umm Yixing-ssi, I'm gonna go ahead now, I don't want to get in the middle of whatever this is, hahah...haha..ha." BaekHyun nervously said as he slowly faded away with the background. 

 

...oh great! now BaekHyun-ssi thinks I'm a weirdo...

"I said I'm constipated let me go!"

 

"You don't look constipated to me, setting that aside, I don't know where the university office is, so lead me there."

 

"Do I have to? Can't you figure it out on your own? ...besides,....we are not practically on good terms with each other...especially after what happened last night..." Yixing said as he mumbled the last part.

"I heard that."

"It was meant to be heard!"

"Whatever, just lead me there."

"Aiiisshhh, do I even have a choice?"

"No."

 

***

 

BaekHyun went ahead to where he was gonna photocopy the music sheets. Carrying them with both of his hands, he peeked at the corner of the tower of sheets so that he could see where he was going.

 

Those two really radiate negative vibes, I mean I could almost see lightning form in their background. I really want to know Yixing-ssi more though, but I guess a while ago was not a good time. I'll have to talk to him later o-OOMFF.

Was the only thing BaekHyun managed to utter as the sheets came flying evrywhere again.

 

"Oh darn! for the second time this morning too!" BaekHyun said as he started rubbing his behind which was practically sprawled all over the floor along with the scattered sheets of paper.

 

"Oh I'm sorry!" A deep yet concerned voice said to BaekHyun.

 

"I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, I'm really sorry, please let me help you with that."

 

Wow, what a deep voice...my voice suddenly became less manlier...compared to his.

"Of course you're gonna help! It's hard to arrange those you know!" BaekHyun said as he lifted his head up to see who the owner of the deep voice was.

Whoa whoa whoaa,....where did the baby face come from?? How can someone with a deep voice have a baby face like that? BaekHyun thought as he scanned the features of the other.

Slightly curled brown hair, no wait, kinda orange-ish. Big round brown eyes. A cute perfectly shaped nose and pouty lips to top it all off. BaekHyun took the sight in for just seconds so that he wouldn't look like he's staring too much. He quickly averted his eyes on to the scattered music sheets.

 

"Yes I'm gonna help! I'm Park ChanYeol by the way." The other said as he stretched out his arm to offer BaekHyun a friendly handshake.

"I'm Byun BaekHyun." BaekHyun said as he shook ChanYeol's hand.

"It's really nice to meet you BaekHyun-ssi!"

 

"Haha, that's the second time I heard that phrase this morning, well come to think of it, it's also my second time to get bumped in to, aaaand the second time I'm picking up and arranging all of these music sheets so that I could photocopy them for the class, which is probably waiting for me to return right now."

 

"I'm really sorry! I'll just help you photocopy them okay?"

"What? just help me photocopy them? and not help me carry them to the class? What if I get bumped in to again?"

"Haha, okay okay, I'll help you with that too, happy now?"

"Very." BaekHyun said as he gave the other a smile which radiated so much sunshine.

"Haha! I think we're gonna be good friends BaekHyun-ssi!"

"I get the feeling too." 

 

 

***

 

"How can you easily ask me to accompany you to the office after you've been rude to me last night." Yixing asked obviously frustrated.

"I told you, this is what you get for making me wait you unicorn."

"I'm not a unicorn! I have a name you know!"

"Yeah you do, I'm just not interested in knowing it."

"Come to think of it, you haven't even properly introduced yourself to me!"

"Stop whining like a five year-old, it's annoying. I've no intention of introducing myself to you."

"Well, ...quick Yixing think! Think of a mean comeback!......I've no intention of being friends with you!" Yixing proudly said.

"Good, 'cause I've no intention to do that either. Just so you know, we are not gonna be friends. You are just a mere roommate to me. You are just doing this to make it up to me."

"Make it up to you?! You already took my bed!"

"Which is clealy not payment enough."

"You....aaaishh! Nevermind! Just take a turn to your left and go to the office already, I'm going back to class!" Yixing exclaimed as he ran away from Kris.

That person! arghh! So frustrating! Who does he think he is! Yixing mentally screamed as he started rubbing his head manically. It's definitely a start of a blooming friendship. 

 

A/N: I'm aliiive! Well kinda, sorry for not updating! I've been really busy with school. About the story, sorry for making Kris a jerk and for making him and Yixing bicker a lot. Hehehe, it's kinda cute though, I think. Anyways, Thank you all for reading~ <3