Bad things lead to good things

With Bad Luck comes Love

"I knew I shouldn't have gone without Luhan hyung!" Yixing said as he massaged his right foot trying to ease away the pain.

...so pathetic, I can't even reach the ground floor...

 

It was past 3 when Yixing left the nurse's office and decided to go to the dorm on his own. He was confident that he could reach their dorm in no time. He was supposed to wait for Luhan to finish class but he hated troubling others with his problems so he went out ahead instead. It worried him though that he didn't let Luhan know about this, he was about to text Luhan but his battery died,  probably forgot to fully charge it. 

 

"Just a little more...ughh...it really hurts now darn"

 

The pain was really eating up Yixing's strength. Every once in a while, he'd sit down the stairs or lean on the walls and wait for the stinging pain to subside before he starts walking again. He managed to limp all the way to the school's ground floor. He probably looked weird limping down the stairs while clutching to his left leg for support. Just trying to step with his right foot pained him so. He was convinced that he can make it by limping slowly but then again, the pain worsened for every step.

 

...Darn this, it really hurts now! Quick Yixing find a place where you can be alone and rest for a bit...can't let anybody see me like this, so embarrassing, I'm practically making constipated facial expressions ughh....why can't I be a unicorn for once and fly to our dorm, aghhh, that unicorn dream again, what if Luhan hyung rescues me while riding a deer, heh, that'd be hilarious! OH GAWD YIXING I should not be thinking about those stuff!  Wait is that a bench? Oh it is! Go Yixing! Limp to that bench over there! Hope nobody sees me like this uughh.

 

The bench was located at the back of their building near the school's auditorium. The auditorium was currently being renovated so no student was to be seen. The auditorium was practically off limits but since the nearest bench was near it, Yixing decided to rest there for a while.

 

"I'll just rest for 5 minutes, no I mean 15 minutes, yeah, that'd be good. What time is it anyways?" Yixing looked at his watch and found out that it was already 4:30.

"4:30?!! I was limping that long? Darn, Luhan hyung must be worried to death by now."

 

***

 

"Yixing-ah! Where are you!" Luhan called out while running across the 4th floor and the other floors. As soon as he found out that Yixing was not in the nurse's office, he ran as fast as he could and searched through the hallways and corridors of their building.

 

Why didn't he text me! That idiot probably forgot to fully charge his phone! Yixing you stupid unicorn where the heck are you! Calm down Luhan you can do this, breathe breathe, if I'm Yixing and I'm injured, where would I go? I'd probably go to my dorm? But he's injured, if I'm injured, I'd probably rest for a bit, YES THAT'S IT! I'd rest, but where?! The 4th floor is unicon free, and so is the 3rd, 2nd and ground floor. Maybe he's back in the nurse's office again? To the 4th floor!

 

"Yixing you here?" Luhan said as he entered the nurse's office again. 

 

room's empty....still not here?Where could he be? His injury would probably get him nowhere, I'd know since I've had that injury before, I clutched for dear life back then, so it's impossible for him to even reach outside of the university!

 

Luhan walked near the windows to think some more until he spotted a certain unicorn limping near the back of their building.

 

"YIXING!!" Luhan quickly went out of the nurse's office to catch up to Yixing. ...wait until I catch up to you, you stupid forgetful unicorn you!

 

He was running down the stairs to reach the ground floor.

 

...only a couple of ste-AGHHH

 

He expected pain on every level, but instead, he felt something soft or rather someone soft...... and wet.

 

.....SEHUN?!

 

He stared at the sight before him. A sprawled all over the floor with spilt bubble tea blonde, obviously annoyed.

 

"I-Im really sorry! I didn't mean to fall on you like that trust me I really didn't!" ...why God why?!! Of all the people to fall down on to, I choose the love of my life I mean my dongsaeng who I stalk everyday in the library, and to think I'm so sweaty from all that running, wait that's not the point, help me please!

 

"Aishh, my uniform is really wet, and my bubble tea, I'm not even finished with half of it."

"I'm really sorry!" Luhan said with the most sincere expression on his face.

 

Seeing the others expression changed Sehun's annoyance. He was about to scold the other for not being careful enough but he coudln't bring himself to do so, instead he just sighed and asked for assistance.

 

"Aiish, there's nothing we could do now, so just help me with my clothes, also buy me this! I'll forgive you if you do that." Sehun said as he got up.

 

...God is this real? Sehun talking to me demanding for assistance and bubble tea? If I help him he'd like me! We could get married! Pinch me I must be dreaming!

 

"Oi! Did you hear me? I said let's go to the comfort room so we could wash this off, hey are you even listening?"

"Oh yes I'd marry you!" Luhan blurted out but as soon as he realized that he said his thoughts out loud, he quickly covered his mouth.

"Ma-marry me? Did I just hear that right?"

"NO! I mean ughh carry you! I mean carry youuuuoour things! That's right, yes I'd carry your things!" 

 

Sehun eyed him suspiciously. ...this guy is really creeping me out...

 

...Quick Luhan! Make an excuse!

"I'm chinese you see! So I'm not that good with Korean, sorry if you heard me wrong." Luhan flashed a nervous smile at the other.

"Oh I see, it's okay then, now carry these and help me okay?" Sehun said with a smile.

"Yes of course!" Luhan complied completely forgetting about his injured friend.

 

They walked quietly towards the comfort room with Luhan carrying Sehun's things.

 

"By the way, I'm Oh Sehun, nice to meet you, I'm in my first year here."

"Of course I know who you are already, silly~" Luhan said with much excitement in his voice.

"I mean I already know you're in your 1st year, you look really young so I figured you're in your first year, how could I possibly know you are Oh Sehun? Pretty weird if I'd know huh? But I don't so I guess it's not weird anymore, I'm talking too much aren't I? I'm shutting up now." Luhan said while hiding his face from embarassment. ...Luhan why? why must you say that?

 

"Wow..."

 

...wow? I probably creeped him out to the max if that's the only thing he could say!

"...you are so bad in Korean!"

"W-what?" Luhan said quite amazed from what he heard.

"I said you are so bad in Korean. Do you want me to teach you? I could you know! Just buy me bubble tea and we're all set." Excitement evident in Sehun's voice.

"Umm yeah! I am aren't I? haha..haha..ha....already in my 3rd year yet I can't even speak properly."

"3rd year?! You are in your 3rd year? I thought you were in the same year as me? Why do you look so young?"

Luhan only managed to nod at the other as his face turned crimson red from what he heard.

"So you're my hyung! Sorry for speaking informally earlier." Sehun apologized.

"I-its okay! You didn't know so it's okay. By the way I'm Luhan."

"Nice to meet you Luhan hyung! So you're chinese huh? I also know a chinese guy from one of my friend's class, what was his name again, Lee Xing? or something like that."

".....Yi..xing.." Luhan thought aloud.

"Ah yes! Yixing! That's his name."

"YIXING! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT YIXING! I'm sorry but I need to go now! I'll pay you back I swear but right now I really need to go!" 

 

And with that, Luhan disappeared leaving a confused bubble tea soaked blonde behind. 

 

"How could I forget about Yixing! It's all Sehun's fault! If it were someone else that I'd fall on to I'd probably ignore it and run towards Yixing instead! But it had to be him!" ..where was he heading then? the auditorium? just a little more!

 

 

"......not here?"

 

 

***

 

 

"I've been resting for a while but my foot still hurts! What do I do now?" 

 

It's been more than 15 minutes after Yixing decided to rest. He tried to stand up and walk but the pain worsened than before. He tried shouting for someone too but no one came to his aid. 

 

"Should I just sleep here and wait for someone to find me? I'm so stu-"

"Stop talking to yourself."

"Wh-what?"

 

 

***Kris' POV***

 

 

.....He's injured, he hasn't even texted me yet....

 

"Damn, why do I feel the need to find him, we are not even in good terms."  

...he's injured...

"Stop echoing through my head! Fine I'll find him!"....stupid words....stupid conscience...stupid unicorn...

I went out of the nurse's office and started searching too, I guess my nap and my next class could wait. I searched all the floors in the building but no sign of the unicorn. 

"If he's stupid enough to walk on his own, then maybe he's in a place where his stupidity took him?"

It's just a hunch but whatever....

 

 

 

"Should I just sleep here and wait for someone to find me?..."

I KNEW IT.

 

 

***

 

 

"Stop talking to yourself."

"Wh-what?"

"I said stop talking to yourself, you deaf or something?"  Kris said with much annoyance.

"Well sorry! What are you doing here anyways?"

"I should ask you the same thing, going to an isolated place whe you're clearly injured. Should'nt you be in the nurse's office?"

"Well I was in there but I left, I was supposed to go to my, err, our dorm, but I guess I could not manage to, hey wait? How did you know that I'm injured?!" Yixing asked slightly bewildered.

"Your friend came to the nurse's office demanding for you, he even woke me up."

"Luhan? Oh no! I am so dead!"

"That's what you get for being so stupid."

"If you're here to mock me then just go away!"

Kris thought of something evil and smirked, "Fine I will go away, and to think that I'm willing to assist you reach our dorm, I guess you can manage then, goodbye."

"No  w-wait!"

...hehe,..according to plan... "What? I thought you asked me to leave?"

Look at that smirk on his face? He's teasing me! This...this  jerk!

"ughh....I need assistance, so help me....." Yixing said obviously embarassed.

"What? I can't hear you, speak up or I'll leave."

"I SAID I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE SO HELP ME! IS THAT FINE? You heard it the first time! I know' you're just teasing me but my foot really hurts so can't you just help me out? I know we're not friends but I'll repay you! So please?

 

....That pleading face, stop it.....you're not supposed to be..ughh, why do I even bother?

 

"Hop on my back."

 

"WHAT?"

"I said hop on my back, I'll carry you to our dorm, it would take time if I'd just assist you, it's easier this way."

"But...but.."

"Do you want my help or not?"

"Fine!"

Kris lowered himself so that Yixing could hop on his back. When he felt that Yixing was settled, he started walking already. He was surprised that the other didn't weigh much. He was actually comfortable carrying Yixing. He increased his pace though because of the amount of stares they'd been receiving. It's not everyday you see a blonde handsome giant carrying someone on his back. It was pretty silent between the two of them until Yixing decided to speak.

 

"Hey..."

"What?"

"W-well, thank you for this, I was actually pretty scared back there, I thought no one would find me." 

"Well I did, so stop worrying already." Kris said trying to hide his embarassment. The sincerity and vulnerability in Yixing's voice was too much for Kris to handle.

"Yeah I guess you did, how did you find me anyways?"

"I tried your way of thinking."

"I'm pretty sure that's an insult, but since you're carrying me I'll let that one slide, but seriously though, thanks a lot, I owe you!" Cheerfulness back at Yixing's voice.

...why is he like this? I already insulted him and all yet he's still thanking me with much sincerity.....

"Hey, are we friends now?" Yixing suddenly asked.

"W-what?" 

"I'm asking if we are friends now, I mean you're already helping me like this, also I apologized before too, so it means you're not mad anymore right?"

"W-who said it's like that?" ...why the hell is he asking me that?

"But you're helping me already! So doesn't that mean you're willing to forget about our fight, or whatever that was?" Yixing complained loudly which earned more stares from everyone that heard. 

"Just shut up and maybe I'll think about it...."

"REALLY? YAY! I'm so glad we're friends now! You don't know how awkward I am everytime you are in our dorm!"

"I said I'll think about it! Stop squeezing me, I'll drop you!"

"I'm just really happy! No more awkwardness in our dorm anymore!"

"Yeah I guess that's true." Kris said as he smiled a genuine smile.

 

 

Finally! We're friends! For some reason I'm so happy! I have this weird feeling though, like I forgot something....

 

 

 

Meanwhile with Luhan....

 

 

"Yixing-ah!! Where are you?!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Update complete! Finally they're friends!!!

Tell me what you think about the chapter~ Sorry for updating this late!

I wanted this chapter to be cheesy and what not, buuuuut I'll save the cheesiness for later <3

Thank you so much for waiting <3 I love you guys ;A; Hope you like this~!