Meeting the not so residential future roommate

With Bad Luck comes Love

Yixing's POV

 

"Hey Xingie!!"

"What is it Luhan?"

"I think I found the hiding place of the magical deers and unicorns!"  His bestfriend Luhan exclaimed.

"Really? where?! Show it to me quick!"

The two started running across the magical fields when suddenly a banging was heard.

"Luhan! What was that?"

"I don't know but, it's getting louder, Yixing-ah, I'm kinda scared..."

"Don't be Luhan, I'm here, so you don't need to be sca-"

 

BANG.BANG.BANG

 

"LUHANNN!" Yixing screached as he almost crushed the life out of his bestfriend.

"YAH! I thought you weren't scared? Let go of me, I can't, uughh...b-breathe..."

"Sorry Luhan, I was just..ugh...startled,..." Yixing said as he bowed out of embarrassment.

 

BANG.BANG.BANG.

 

"Yixing, there it goes again, I think it's getting nearer!"

"I think we should run for it, come on grab my hand!"

Luhan nodded and the two started running away from the loud banging noise. The two started running faster, going through random directions. They didn't care as long as they escaped the banging noise.

"Luhan!" Yixing said as he panted. "It's no use! The banging noise is still following us, and my legs hurt already, I don't think we can make it."

"My legs hurt as well, but we can't just stop, we need to move forward or else it'll kill us for sure!"

"I'm sorry Luhan but you need to go on without me", Yixing said as his legs gave up on him.

 

BANG.BANG.BANG.BANG.BANG.....

 

"YIXING LOOK OUT!!!"

"Wha-"

 

BAM!

 

"OUUUCH MY FACE!!!!"

I yelled as I rubbed my face, which is probably reddish by now. It seems that I had fallen face first and flat on the ground out of the sofa I was just sleeping at.

agh...my face, it really hurts...

I looked at my surroundings and found out that the television was opened and that a unicorn cartoon was being showed.

"So that explains my weird dream about magical unicorns....but then, Luhan was also in my dream, jeez I have got to stop spending most of my time with him, even appearing in my dreams and what not..."

 

BANG.BANG.BANG. "HEY OPEN UP!"

 

"Wha-what...."

It took me about 5 seconds to realize that the sound came from the opposite side of my door.

"Ooooooh, so that's where the banging sound came from, sheeesh, to think that Luhan and I were running for our lives when it's just someone knocking."

...someone knocking....knocking....

"Oh crap! Someone IS knocking!" I hurriedly got up from the floor and started running towards the door.

 

"Hey open up! I can't wait forever you know!"

 

I kinda panicked after hearing the others deep voice, ...wait I'm comiiing..

 

"Hey! Open u-"

 

Just then, I opened the door. It revealed a man near my age. Only taller, a lot taller. I examined the features of the other only to find out that the stranger was visibly fuming.

 

"Sorry! I fell asleep! I didn't realize that someone would be knocking at this time." I said as I slightly bowed and scratched the back of my head.

...I hope smiling like this would ease his anger.......

I waited for the others reply.

"........"

Why isn't he responding? I lifted my head so that I could see the other's face.

Is he judging me?? Why is he looking at me like that?

"Is everything okay? I'm really sorry about earlier." I said as I gave the other my famous dimple-smile.

".............."

"Uhmm,..I'm rea-"

 

"No everything's not okay. You had me standing outside of your door, well practically our door since I'm gonna be moving in here, for about 30 minutes. To add up to that, I just came from Canada so I'm very tired. How can that be okay?"

"Whoaa, you came from Canada? That's really cool!"

"Yes I came from.....wait..what? Seriously? You're gonna talk about this now?"

 

Oh God Yixing, smooth, real smooth, the guy was already fuming and I just had to be amazed that he's from Canada....why....

 

"I mean,...I'm really sorry!! I fell asleep! I didn't mean to have you waiting there...sorry." I said as I bowed to him.

 

"Whatever." The other just said to me flatly.

 

Quick Yixing think,.....appease him....

 

"Uhmm....I'll take your bags in for you." I offered him showing him my dimple-smile again.

"No thanks, your puny stature might just get crushed by my luggage, and I don't want my stuff to be toppled over someone who watches unicorn shows."

"Wait...what?" So now he's insulting me? I'm not even that small, wait unicorn shows? I glanced over my, well our room, and found out that he was talking about the show on the television.

"Hey I didn't watch that on purpose!" I defended as I followed him around my, err...our room.

"Like I said, whatever. Oh, and I'm gonna be taking this side of the room, so this is gonna be my bed from now on." He said as he pointed to my bed...my bed?!

"Hey! Thats my bed! and my side of the room! You take the other half! You know? the vacant one? 

"But I like this side better than the other, so go take your stuff, and transfer it to the 'vacant' side okay? This should make up for the time I spent waiting for a certain someone to open the door."

 

"Hey that's not.."

 

He's not even listening to me? He's already unpacking his stuff....I mean waiting for 30 minutes is not that bad right? 

 

"...fair."

 

I could feel myself pouting, heck, pouting's not even gonna help me get my side of the room back.

 

Just look at him, unpacking all those stuff on MY bed.....

 

I don't like this guy, definitely don't like him.

 

 

A/N: Hey there guys~ What do you think of the story so far? Please tell me what you think, your comments are very much appreciated.

oh, and Thanks so much to my subscribers! I love you all ;A; <3

Also to those who have read and or commented here~ I really appreciate it a lot 

....sorry for my bad grammar though ;A; 3